Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 02-06-2014, 12:41 AM

1) Love Marriage - Navamsa or Natal 2) Chandra yuti Rahu 3) Uses of Navamsa

I'm learning about astrology and I have 3 questions for the senior members here.

1) I came across these articles for love marriage.

http://www.astrocamp.com/marriage-as...-marriage.html

http://www.vashikaranlovemarriage.co...marriage.html/

Could you please tell me which chart to use - natal or navamsa - because I've read that marriage predictions should be made based on navamsa?

2) If one has no chandra yuti rahu in natal but in navamsa (or other way around), how does it affect an individual?

I read this. http://astromnc.blogspot.ca/2011/01/...njunction.html

3) For a person regarding topics other than marriage, does one focus more on natal than navamsa? I've understood till now that navamsa is very important for marriage (only maybe?)

Thank you very much.

Last edited by coolmonty13; 02-06-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Unread 02-06-2014, 09:56 AM

Re: 1) Love Marriage - Navamsa or Natal 2) Chandra yuti Rahu 3) Uses of Navamsa

I'll help you out.

1. The navamsa chart is the chart for marriage and should be considered for this subject. I suggest that you look at both because the natal chart is the foundation for all divisional charts. The natal chart is an overall view of an individual and the navamsa is more specific.

2. Many things have to be considered for any aspect. Sign and house placements are big. A rahu/moon conjunction in cancer in the 4th will express much more differently than rahu/moon in the 8th in taurus. If you look at these in a vacuum you can see a fearful individual (rahu is our imagined fears.)

3. There are 16 divisional charts all used for specific areas. D-10 for career D-7 for children and so on. If you do a quick google search for varga charts on wikipedia you'll find a nice graph that shows you which varga to use for what. Also, it wasn't part of your question but you read all of the divisional charts 100% the same as the natal chart.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alamits For This Useful Post:
coolmonty13 (02-06-2014)
Unread 02-06-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamits View Post
I'll help you out.

1. The navamsa chart is the chart for marriage and should be considered for this subject. I suggest that you look at both because the natal chart is the foundation for all divisional charts. The natal chart is an overall view of an individual and the navamsa is more specific.

2. Many things have to be considered for any aspect. Sign and house placements are big. A rahu/moon conjunction in cancer in the 4th will express much more differently than rahu/moon in the 8th in taurus. If you look at these in a vacuum you can see a fearful individual (rahu is our imagined fears.)

3. There are 16 divisional charts all used for specific areas. D-10 for career D-7 for children and so on. If you do a quick google search for varga charts on wikipedia you'll find a nice graph that shows you which varga to use for what. Also, it wasn't part of your question but you read all of the divisional charts 100% the same as the natal chart.
Dear Alamits,

Thank you very much for your precise answers. I'm very grateful to you.

Thank you so much again for sending me on the right path.
The Following User Says Thank You to coolmonty13 For This Useful Post:
Alamits (02-06-2014)
Unread 02-06-2014, 10:17 AM

If you have any more questions, private message me and I'd be happy to help you out.
Unread 02-06-2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamits View Post
If you have any more questions, private message me and I'd be happy to help you out.
Thank you.

Tags
chandra, love, marriage, natal, navamsa, rahu, yuti