pregnancy this cycle

KatyaVelikaya

I had asked a question regarding my love life in August and another astrologer had drawn up a horary and based on that made predictions about meeting a partner and when. he also commented on conception, saying that he didnt see it in this chart. I want to revisit that as I am undergoing a procedure to try to get pregnant next Monday, and also meeting with my boyfriend (tho timing wise that will be after the fact). It is a long story. In short I'm interested what in the chart shows "No" pregnancy here, bc i was just looking at it and it seems the indicators would say 'yes'.

Here is my delineation but correct me if I'm wrong:

ASC, Libra so I am Venus, co signif is Moon.
5th house child is Pisces therefore Jupiter. Jupiter is sitting in 9th house (this is where my analysis starts to fall apart bc I'm not sure where it should be if its not in the 5th also).
Venus is in 11th, cusp of 12th BUT it is aspecting Jupiter in an applying square (so difficulty but "yes"??) MOON is on cusp of 4th house (some say "fertility" house) but Moon not aspecting Jupiter.

So I guess the question is: does an applying square mean "no". ?

Attachments

• PregLondAugQuery.jpg
    PregLondAugQuery.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 29

kalypso1979

hello,
an applying square means yes, but with difficulties...

you have saturn in the first (which is a warning rule for no judgement of the chart) also indicates obstacles...

saturn rules 3 th and 4th house...maybe obstacles are connected to the subject of these houses..

moon's first option is a square to Saturn.

5th house and it's ruler are in fertile signs, although jupiter and venus are located in cadent houses...so this is positive but with delays....

maybe it's a yes to this question, but first you have to solve some issues..
good luck!

KatyaVelikaya

Kalypso thanks for the feedback. I only know in vague terms that 3rd house is communications and 4th is "home". Vaguely then I'd presume delays are related to communications (how?) and home (?how?).

If i can gain some clarity on WHAT is the cause of the Saturn/Delay then i can address those. I did undergo artificial insemination at a clinic on Oct 1 but it did not take because the *timing* was off. (communications?)ie they missed the release of the egg.

Beyond that i dont have other information...i mean on my end of things I dont...

kalypso1979

yes, connected to communications and home.
or something more complicated maybe(11th and 12th of the child or conception=hopes and problems) I don't know exactly.

your venus is in it's rulership but in 12th and before meet jupiter by square, first meets pluto on third(who has collected the light of jupiter).
pluto indicates transformation and big changes who aren't easy.

also there is chiron on 5th. chiron is connected with therapy.

KatyaVelikaya

Hm - hopes and dreams of the child itself. I will add this, I met/solidified a relationship with someone over the past few months (real life human, not sperm donor!) and he feels/suggested that the artificial insemination didnt work bc the child wants/needs a real father. When we met I had already planned the insemination and he knew about it and wasn't against it (our relationsihp was too new, I was not willing to cancel those plans). At any rate it didnt work as I mentioned. So, this is the only idea that might explain that aspect...ie need a real father not a donor. ((????))

The issue of therapy concerns me though, as I do not know what else to do... therapy-wise have already done all the treatment I can think of !(!)

In terms of difficult transformation Pluto...the man is in another city and there are big obstacles over the next year for us being together given his location and the paperwork I need in order to see him. So maybe there is an explanation for that, or support for the Pluto aspect?

kalypso1979

yes, possibly...

i also see the big square between venus-pluto-uranus-jupiter.

uranus is in your 6th, meaning that you use modern methods for your health.

uranus is the modern ruler of aquarius, the 12th house of the baby. there is an applying square between baby (jupiter)and uranus. as uranus is rulling the 12th of baby and there is a square with it, maybe also means that dislike the idea of being the child of a sperm donor. maybe there is something spiritual on it. Neptune also is near the cusp of 5th. (chiron also indicates the woods of our soul...chiron is in the cusp of the child.)

i believe that you should be adviced from you intuition for this subject. if you believe that your child wants a real father, this is true.

Pluto on 3d could be that person you have obstacles being with him..

Last edited: