I'm afraid of what I think.. Whatever I think, it becomes reality.

fullmoonlibra

I'm not joking, this is really really frightening me..
Just because of the fact that I'm not only thinking about good stuff, but also catastrophal thoughts are sometimes haunting me. I'm afraid that one day, they might become real too.

If I just think about a word that is not that common, THAT day someone uses that word or I read it coincidentally.
If I imagine myself something happening (the thoughts are just flashing, I can't control it), the fact happens within an hour.
If I think that there fell something on the floor, and I ask: didthere fall something?
That moment there really falls something on the floor.
Even my dreams are rare and bizar.

These kind of psychic stuff are frightening me..
My dreams come true.
But I would like to think about good dreams and hopes and stop thinking about bad things happening.

Is it the mercury in 8th house and pluto in 3rd house?
Or the mars conjunct neptune as focus of a T square from moon opposite mercury?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm not joking, this is really really frightening me..
Just because of the fact that I'm not only thinking about good stuff, but also catastrophal thoughts are sometimes haunting me. I'm afraid that one day, they might become real too
Then choose your thoughts - learn meditation
If I just think about a word that is not that common, THAT day someone uses that word or I read it coincidentally
That's good because the more uncommon words in use the better. Keep thinking about words that are not that common. You've encouraged the expansion of vocabulary. No harm done.
If I imagine myself something happening (the thoughts are just flashing, I can't control it), the fact happens within an hour
Imagine winning millions on some lottery or another :smile:
If I think that there fell something on the floor, and I ask: didthere fall something?
That moment there really falls something on the floor
Objects frequently fall on floors - that's not unusual
Even my dreams are rare and bizar.
It's just a dream, however rare and bizarre... anyhow you have the option of enjoying rare and bizarre dreams... think of people who have dull boring dreams about paying their bills on time and think how fortunate you are to have such interesting dreams
These kind of psychic stuff are frightening me..
My dreams come true.
But I would like to think about good dreams and hopes and stop thinking about bad things happening
You have the option to exercise self control. There's a thread that discusses "How Much Control Do We Have In Our Lives?" http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55793
Is it the mercury in 8th house and pluto in 3rd house?
Or the mars conjunct neptune as focus of a T square from moon opposite mercury?
Different astrologers shall give different answers to these questions - everyone has their own opinion. However, if you would like to exercise the option to calm your mind then a good beginning is to calm the emotions and there is good advice freely available on that subject at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_TtOysQOA

fullmoonlibra

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Cause I really needed this..

You know what happened as a bad thing?

My turtle's eyes were closed and I was freaking out: 'my turtle has become blind!' then he opened his eyes, so he was not blind.
Another day I saw him with closed eyes again, but this time he really became blind..

So I really need to control my thoughts.
Pisces at cusp of 8th, neptune conjunct mars in fifth, and mercury in aries in 8th house.
Mercury and Pluto are inconjunct.

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_me.373.19990.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_me.373.19990.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 21

miquar

Hi. I don't think you should try to control your thoughts for fear of making things happen. Its much more likely that you're tuning into things before they happen. The unfortunate example of the blind turtle suggests to me that seeing the turtle with its eyes closed was a trigger for a subliminal awareness that the turtle would soon go blind.

I tend to associate prophecy with the 9th house, which is where your fiery Sun and North Node are placed. The natural ruler of the 9th, Jupiter, is in Pisces, which could perhaps have a dissolving effect on the filters that usually prevent prophetic awareness. But I would probably look mainly to the T Square to explain this, especially since it is being transited by Uranus at the moment. Pluto in the 3rd opposite the Sun may be part of the picture, but my hunch is that this placement has more to say about your fear that your mind (3rd house) is a source of disaster (Pluto) and that it is beyond your control (opposite Sun).

The Moon and Mercury both symbolise different ways of absorbing information from the environment. The Moon is obviously more intuitive, and thus lends itself to hunches and prophecies, while Mercury is more rational. It could be that part of the reason why information from moments of time other than the present moment are leaking through into your awareness is that your Mercury is caught up with both the Moon and Neptune. Mercury is in a fire sign and in the 8th, which may further open your rational mind to awareness which transcends the tangible. Moon in Libra in the 2nd house may be unsettled by all this, because it needs a sense of equilibrium and stability, and doesn't want to be reminded that life is in constant flux.

I would try siphoning off some this energy by doing something like tarot readings (for other people - doing them for yourself could heighten your anxiety).

junoisuppose

I agree with what other people have already said here. You have some precognitive ability, a lot of people have this to some extent. You pick up what is going to happen, either through intuitive clues in the environment, perhaps because of synchronicity - i.e. there is a certain atmosphere on different days and things happen in accordance with that atmosphere (that's kind of what astrology is based on), or because you have clairvoyant ability. It's not something to be afraid of, in many instances it can be helpful.
Nowadays we do hear a lot about the law of attraction and our thoughts creating reality, to some extent that might be true, so try to focus on positive thoughts and learn meditation and mindfulness so you can let go of negative thoughts rather than dwelling on them.

fullmoonlibra

Once, I went out with a friend who's brother didn't want her to go out. And I was sitting in front of the enter. I wanted to joke, and acted like I was in shock and whispered to her that I saw her brother coming our way, just to joke with her.
She was in panic and after that we laughed..
I told her after this 'watch out, cause whatever I imagine, it comes true, so don't be shocked if he really is here later on'.
I just said this cause I know that this happens often to me, not that I really expected him to come.
But within 10 minutes, the exact imagination that I had, became true: I was shocked, and saw the girls brother coming our way and told her that. She was shocked too, because what I told her, became true. But I was more in shock, because the imagination that I had, was a copy of the reality. Even the shirt he was wearing was the same like in my imagination..

I also have strange dreams.
The last dream that I had, from which I KNOW that it has a meaning, was so bizare, that I want to tell you:

I was dreaming that there was a train accident near my house. Without knowing more, I could feel it was a young guy who commited suicide because of a heartbreak. I followed the railway, and I saw the dead body of a young guy..
I became afraid and went back to my house, my room. I lighted up lights, lots of sparkling star-like little lights on many cords. Just to calm down and forget about what I saw. It became very cosy in my room and I was less afraid.
After that, I got a text message from a friend, with the message 'Mery Christmas'. I didn't knew that it was Christmas until the message. I looked at the time, it was 9:25 PM and I thought: Poor guy, so he died near this time, at Christmas (after waking up, ai realized that the lights in my room were actually Christmas decoration and I don't even celebrate Christmas, never did too!). The moment after that I saw a girlfriend and told her what happened. She said: the guy, A... (after she said this name, I knew it was a guy named A...), symbolises Satan. This is not a good dream you had...
I could hear her voice.
I woke up because of her voice. I could hear her saying this, while waking up. And it was a dream in a dream, and after waking up I realized that I actually know two people with this name: my dad (!) and some guy who is hopelesly in love with me. He has venus in cancer opposite neptune and trine pluto/saturn. And my dad is sun in pisces. But in my dream I didn't even think about my dad and the guy I know in reality. In my dream I didn't know who has died. Even after hearing the name..

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Aren't these 12th house issues too? My 12th house is empty and has Cancer on the cusp, so not that interesting regards what happens to me.
And the moon is in second house, too practical too..