Really Need Your Help on this Chart

Catatonia

Stinkin Merc RX screws everything up. Just relax, breathe. Merc RX causes lots of break ups and misunderstandings and you two should be good by the time it is out or going out of phasis (shadow period). December 1st wraps the entire thing up but you will probaby be good before then.

Chart also says yes.

Thanks, Catatonia. But there's more. I just called him. He said he isn't interested. Will he change his mind? If you could explain more about the chart I would GREATLY appreciate it. The link is expired, so I'll repost:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...eRF0Wd6-u1155868177.11342.8031.gif&res=63&va=
And today's question, will he change his mind?
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=eqefileRF0Wd6-u1155868177&nhor=5
I have to say, from where I am right now, it doesn't look good.
~squibble:(

Okay, I screwed up that link, sorry! The 1st one is to a question I asked a long time ago, about the same guy, so maybe its pertinant.
But the "will we get back together" chart is here:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...RF0Wd6-u1155868177.12302.20359.gif&res=63&va=

I guess this one is the big question.

By the way, this situation did begin before Mercury went retrograde. We started dating about 2 months ago, and it's been really difficult to communicate. We have very good compatibility on almost everything in our charts, from chemistry to friendship and respect, but the one bad aspect? Our Mercury's square each other in fixed signs! 28 degrees Taurus for him and 28 degrees Leo for me.
There was one major misunderstanding and several other awkward moments, and lots of game playing on both our parts!
Now I just want to communicate directly and honestly and have it work out, but it seems the timing is always off. He wanted it to work and I just wanted to have fun and now it's the opposite - I want it to work and would really like to give it a shot. Hmmm... will this timing issue ever get resolved? Add to that we are both extremely busy professionally and socially and we really had difficulty getting together.
Also, if anyone is interested in our charts, just let me know.
I really appreciate your looking at this!

Okay, it's official. I am technically impaired. I finally figure out how to post these links, so here goes:
Sorry for all the confusion. The most important questions I guess are will he change his mind and can we work it out?
~squibble

Attachments

• WILL I MARRY Y?? .gif
    WILL I MARRY Y?? .gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 35
  • CAN WE WORK IT OUT??.gif
    CAN WE WORK IT OUT??.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 33
  • WILL HE CHANGE HIS MIND??.gif
    WILL HE CHANGE HIS MIND??.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 31
Well, going by the last chart you are moon and he is saturn, moon and saturn make no aspects to eacheother so I would think this would be a no. Saturn squares the 5th stellium and opposes neptune so I believe that means that at this point a reconciliation is not going to happen, and he is being very cautious about getting back together and he is not seeing the issue for what it really is, then the stellium squares neptune as well, which confirms a major misunderstanding, and not being in avery clear state of mind. He is being very stubborn if you ask me.
I agree though with catatonia's post to wait until mercury goes direct then maybe communications will be open up, and the 2 of you can reach some sort of understanding. But what I'm really thinking, is the trine from the mars sun cojunction to Uranus to the moon may mean that either someone else may pop into your life unexpectedly or a reconciliation with him may happen unexpectedly. Whatever the change is will give you quite the emotional charge. I am sorry you are going through all this, and I hope you get what you want. Communication is the most important part of a relationship, if two people cannot communicate then there really is nothing but ongoing anger and hurt feelings. I'm sure i didn't make you feel better!
Virgo

Catatonia

Hon...got your message...wrote a 10 page long response it seemed like...suddenly merc RX shuts my comp down as I proof read it. lol. what a show..

Main parts here..you ask too many horary questions. THe heavens aren't moving in the time you allow between each question.

It's clear that the situation is killing you but hey, that's a lesson for you..try to reevaluate if you really need this person in your life. What'll change if he goes? What will you lose? You always have yourself...that is all you need.

Furthermore, let Merc RX pass. It is difficult to read a chart during such periods. It's difficult to get a clear cut answer because the planet is retrogade, and mercury accounts for much - especially in thinking patterns.

Relax, read a book, watch a movie, go dancing, do something to keep your mind off of it. Tormenting yourself will not help. You should come back in late November and ask what you really want to know (one question) after you've reevaluted your priorities. Missy, I MEAN it. You better think about it. It may seem like life's killing you without this guy, but you will eventually realize that is not so...

Furthermore, it doesn't have to be a biggie. You two may just as easily get back together in a few weeks. Just let some time pass.

Catatonia

Thanks Virgo and Catatonia.
I'm trying to focus on other things. Virgo, you are so right about him being stubborn. I finally decided enough game playing and just called him. It was simply to say I'd like to hang out again -start fresh- now that we've figured out the misunderstanding and see what it would be like. Nothing more than that. He's Gem/moon Gem and I'm Leo/moon Scorp and it just seems like he wants me when he thinks he can't have me, he's all sweetness and light. When I finally leveled with him because it was bothering me and said I wanted to give it another go, he was like no. After a good month or so of pursueing me.
Again, if anyone cares to look at our charts, I'd be intruiged.
This is my Scorp side freaking out - loss of control.
I'm trying to get over it the Leo way - meeting a lot of other wonderful guys! And that's working pretty well.
I thought we had this connection.... but maybe that was just miscommunication! Who knows?

Catatonia

*squibble* said:
Thanks Virgo and Catatonia.
I'm trying to focus on other things. Virgo, you are so right about him being stubborn. I finally decided enough game playing and just called him. It was simply to say I'd like to hang out again -start fresh- now that we've figured out the misunderstanding and see what it would be like. Nothing more than that. He's Gem/moon Gem and I'm Leo/moon Scorp and it just seems like he wants me when he thinks he can't have me, he's all sweetness and light. When I finally leveled with him because it was bothering me and said I wanted to give it another go, he was like no. After a good month or so of pursueing me.
Again, if anyone cares to look at our charts, I'd be intruiged.
This is my Scorp side freaking out - loss of control.
I'm trying to get over it the Leo way - meeting a lot of other wonderful guys! And that's working pretty well.
I thought we had this connection.... but maybe that was just miscommunication! Who knows?

Squib, darling...

Let him go.

I just summed up the same thing..except my situation ran 2 and a half years. Let him -go-.

If you really push this further you will see that it's a waste of time, emotion, long nights of sobbing over someone that doesn't even THINK of returning the favor.