Anaretic Degrees and Planets Changing Houses

misskitty

I noticed that a bunch of the outer planets are transiting in the last few degrees of their respective houses in my chart. Tr Pluto is about to leave my 5th house, tr Neptune is about to leave my 7th, tr Saturn is about to leave my 2nd, and tr Uranus is in the last 2 deg of my 8th.

In my Progressed chart, my prog AC just went into Virgo, prog Venus is in the anaretic degree of Gemini, and prog Uranus retrograded back to the anaretic degree of Libra in my 4th.

All this put together, the anaretic degrees and the outer planets changing houses... is this why I am going through such a transformative period right now and am having to face all of my inner "demons" at this point in my life?

tr Pluto is about to square the cluster of planets in my 9th house. I hope things do not get worse before they get better. :( The only ray of hope I have is that most of these planets will have moved out of the anaretic degrees and/or into the next house by April 2009. Can I expect some relief then, even though by then Pluto will be squaring my Merc/Jupiter/Sun/Chiron in the 9th? That square should be about growth of spirituality and ideals, and I can handle that compared to all of the relationship upheaval of the past two years. Although it should affect my relationships somewhat because the 9th house planets trine my Neptune in the 5th. Hopefully it won't be as traumatic as tr Pluto in the last degrees of my 5th.

MeProgTrans.gif

Last edited:

cassanra

Ouch..Bless your heart...I see what you mean.
The most obvious of course is the Uraniun influence with progressed AC sextile natal uranus ruler of your 7th and the transit of uranus into your 9th house. Uranus is about disruption but it is also about insights, psychic ability, speed of time, a feeling of electricity. Once it arrives to your mercury trine neptune you will probably see inspiration, belief changes, creativity....This may correspond to the exact aspect of progressed AC to uranus. (couple of years? I think)...
Do you have a Yod? yes you do! how about that. With Pluto entering 6th house of daily routine, co-workersI suspect you will be begin to change how you go about your day.
Saturn moving into your 3rd and will eventually oppose merc (not too far) may find your thoughts and communication slowing, becoming more focused, more deliberate. I have saturn opposing merc natally and I had a bit of a stutter as a child....just slow down, think things through...
I suspect after the dust settles a bit you will find this to be a quite creative period of your life with the trine to neptune.

cassanra

On your Yod...sorry I type my thoughts sometimes ...I was trying to look for a correlation to your sixth house when I saw your saturn in the 12th ruler of the sixth...Neptune will be active with Uranus as part of the yod in the house of creativity and ruler of 9th and then your moon (quite sensitive now with the north node transiting) as the other leg, as you will, to the yod. I looked at it again and I do not think it is quite activiated at this point thus I did not go there with the exception of uranus trining it in the next few years. I would keep an eye on the transits though around that time particulary with the node at the moon as it might be opening doors.

misskitty

Thank you so much Cassanra! This is such a relief. I have been studying my chart for so long trying to figure out where all of the restlessness and unhappiness was coming from, as well as trying to figure out how I should go about the healing process, and I am so relieved to know that I have pinpointed it!! I'm also relieved to know that many of these planets will have moved on by late Spring. I am happy to hear that the upcoming transits signify a creative period, as this will be helpful as I go through my Masters program the next year and a half!

I also did not know what a Yod was until you said that, and I'm glad you pointed it out. From what I have read so far, my Yod means that I need to focus on the positive aspects of my Saturn in the 12th. That is a difficult position anyway since it is in Cancer and squares my Sun/MC/Chiron, so there is yet another point that tells which area I need to focus on to heal.

There have defintely been lots of doors opening, and even a relationship in my life with a Virgo that has had a very healing feel to it. Even though we are currently in relationship limbo, it comforts me just to know he is there and he has opened my eyes to how to take care of myself and treat myself better. If those are the kind of doors that will be opened in the upcoming transits, bring them on! :)

Rogue_red, I would love to hear your interpretations, as I would like to learn all I can to make sense of this period in my life!

Thank you both.

Last edited:

rogue_red

Hi there miss, firstly I want you to know ive been through some similar transits lately and although their effects are difficult the end results are so very worth it. Secondly I had a look at your chart and Im going to focus on some transits to your natal chart for the next year because there is some major stuff you need to be prepared for. But before i do I just wanted to make a wee point about the anaretic degree you spoke of. From my experience the anaretic degrees are usually only felt when a) they are present in your natal chart or b) when a transiting planet enters an anaretic degree that forms an aspect to a natal planet or angle.

Ok so here is what ive got so far for your chart. The difficulties you have been experiencing can be contributed to transiting saturn and transiting neptune. Firstly Tsaturn squared Nvenus, pof and south node in your 10th house from 2007, this would have shown itself in restrictions in your relationships with work colleagues, officials, bosses or even parents. You may have felt discouraged in pursueing certain directions in life especially in areas of career or in areas where you follow your heart. I think in any career you have to be inspired or attracted to it to want to apply yourself and you may have questioned whether or not this course was the right way to go or you may have had to fight to go forward, you may have been met with some resistence. During this transit saturn squared your north node, during september 07 you may have felt stuck in a rut and your creative outlet would have suffered. By the end of 07 you would have really felt restriction in any creative or pleasure orientated activities as saturn squared neptune in 5th. During 08 there was some relief from this aspect but late 08 saw saturn retrograde back toward neptune but it never makes it all the way back thank goodness although you can expect saturn to retrograde back within 4 deg around may 09 so be aware of this as it will come at a trying time. Saturn will go into opposition to natal mercury and jupiter toward the end of 09 which will most probably be felt through others challenging your ideas or being critical which will shake your confidence at this time. But the good news is by the end of this transit you will have found a new confidence in what you think and believe and will know what ideas and beliefs are important and which can be compromised on. I know you struggle to compromise on things you beleive or feel deeply but sometimes you need to choose your wars otherwise you will isolate people through an unwillingness to concede. You are an exceptionally powerful person, once you fully appreciate just how much power you have you will find you dont need to go head to head so much to prove it. Dont expect to be able to make as much progress as you had hoped during this time as the saturn opposition to jupiter will be frustrating your efforts. As much as this will p*ss you off there are blessings here as it is in effect an orange light that asks you to reassess your direction and to be sure you have planned and organised and most importantly of all prioritised your direction fully. You may need to adjust your expectations of yourself or others. Its kind of like having your wings clipped so use the time to sort mundane issues rather than bash around the cage trying to fly free.
Now neptune has been transiting your 7th house for a while now and i can imagine that mid 2001 through to the end of 04 was an extremely challenging time emotionally especially within your relationships as neptune conjuncted your natal moon and now neptune has moved on and during 08 began its transiting conjunction to mars which although is in 7 should be interpreted for the 8th. I would advise you to be very very careful about any contracts, financial or otherwise that you think of entering into over the next two years especially. Exercise extreme caution when it comes to relationships, casual or otherwise. Not only is neptune conjuncting mars in 7/8 but jupiter rolls in and out through the year conjuncting transiting neptune expanding its influence over mars. It is very likely that you could be deceptively seduced and with transiting pluto entering your 6th house of health the cost of complacency during this aspect could have profound consequences on your health. As difficult as it may be for you to go to someone to ask for help this is the time you need to do it. Neptunes influence can be so blinding that you may not see the deception coming so if those close to you warn you then please listen. Seek sound advice before comitting to anything. Also you have probably been feeling like something is just sucking the energy out of you right now and neptune does that to mars. Also, be cautious, the aquarian energy of mars and neptune tend to make you more susceptible to accidents as neptune can have you daydreaming or not paying attention. Mars is the ruler of your MC so the conjunction to your natal mars will hit your midheaven too. Watch out for being taken advantage of through career dealings and if you work with other peoples money make sure you know who you are dealing with as the MC also represent those in authority over you so that would include police, bosses or parents and mars in 8th house of tax matters, other peoples money, partners money, legacies and wills. Dont be tempted to be involved with any type of "creative" financing. If thats not bad enough neptune is squaring your natal venus which incidentely is in rulership in the 10th. I keep seeing alot of confusion and deception, have you been in a relationship with someone who is deceptive or elusive, somebody who just leaves you feeling like you dont know where you stand? Maybe there is someone you idealise and you have had to see the not so pretty truth about them. This relationship connects both the 7th and 10th house. Was there a flirtation with a boss or someone in authority. It could even be that a parent has either hidden or revealed the truth about a boyfriend or partner? Neptune always seeks to teach us where the line is between fantasy and illusion. Neptune encourages us to imagine and delight in the hazy mists of our minds but warns us to leave our feet on the ground. Unfortunately neptune wont leave mars or venus alone for several years but here you have an opportunity to gain some insight into yourself and your relationships and a new found clarity of judgement.
Transiting pluto has begun its journey of your 6th house and so you will find a subtle urge to 'tidy house' so to speak. You may find yourself refining health and diet routines (you need to not neglect your health during this time), volunteering yourself to the greater good in service to others or finding yourself doing a job that has a profound affect on you. As pluto travels through your 6th house it squares mercury then jupiter and while still in orb it begins its square to your sun (beginning 2012 and strongest 2015) which will be a most profound and changing time. Natally your sun is very strong being the ruler of your asc and being exalted in aries and in her joy in the 9th house and the square from transiting pluto will result in a hugely transformative period. Thats a few years away but the square to mercury has already begun and i imagine you are re-examining some beliefs and philosophies and being challenged as to why you believe what you do. You may find your emotions are affecting your thoughts and vice versa so your communications may be a little muddied. You may here others saying "what do you mean by that" or you may be the one taking others the wrong way so take time to sort out what it is you are really thinking and feeling before you speak which isnt always easy for an aries sun and mercury. Finally transiting jupiter is squaring uranus so you are probably feeling a bit rebellious and wanting to break free from the mundane aspects of life. Be careful though as you arent looking at the world in the clearest way and the grass isnt greener over the fence. The feelings of irritation and frustration will pass and remember when life gives you lemons...make lemonade. On a positive note while transiting jup is square uranus it is also opposite your asc which spells a really pleasent warm fuzzy time with those you love but watch out for difficulties with others being blown out of proportion. Transiting jupiter will square venus mid 09 so there may be some tension with loved ones who dont meet your expectations as you find yourself needing alot of attention which just isnt realistic at this time.

I hope this isnt too overwhelming for you, to be honest i could have written several more pages. So much can be gained from these transits because whilst there are difficult ones those same planets create sextiles that indicate opportunities that arise from the struggles. You have a really remarkable chart. So much potential!!! You have a wonderful blend of well placed planets that give a good degree of stability within your persona but as with all spread out charts you will always be subjected to the grind of transits. But please dont cringe at the idea of yet another transit, by opening your arms to them you open up your entire being to the refining processes they bring. They are a blessing wrapped in barbed wire.:)

Last edited:

misskitty

Wow rogue!! I cannot thank you enough for your reply. You have left me stunned. I will address a few of the things that you mentioned now, and do some more when I have had time to fully absorb what you have told me. Ijust wanted you to know that there are several points where you are right on the money!!

during september 07 you may have felt stuck in a rut and your creative outlet would have suffered. By the end of 07 you would have really felt restriction in any creative or pleasure orientated activities as saturn squared neptune in 5th.

In Sept 2007, I found out that my soon-to-be ex-husband, a diagnosed sex addict, had expanded his activities to include soliciting sex online. I was devastated, and this took up most of my energy that fall. I moved out and into my own place in Jan 2007. I had stuck by him for 12 years through his addiction, and the issue cropped up several times in the span of that time, but he took things too far the last time. It still haunts me to wonder if I did the right thing, leaving my husband. He is a Scorpio Sun/Venus/Mars, and he was a good person. He just had an issue I couldn't deal with anymore. Maybe after a year of going through these transits, I will see things more clearly?

I was also feeling like I was in a creative rut during this period, and part of my decision to leave was, I know, fuuled by my own desire to see what else life might hold for me, although I didn't realize that at the time.

Also you have probably been feeling like something is just sucking the energy out of you right now and neptune does that to mars.

I just started grad school this past semester, and it has been so difficult for me to concentrate!! I figured it was just the major changes I had just went through. I had just started the grad program, moved 500 miles away from my family, and was in the process of divorce. ALL in the month of August. It is interesting to note that the lack of concentration had an astrological component as well.

As difficult as it may be for you to go to someone to ask for help this is the time you need to do it. Neptunes influence can be so blinding that you may not see the deception coming so if those close to you warn you then please listen.

It seems that being able to ask for help has been a major life lesson for me the past year. I NEVER used to ask anyone for help, and would never open up emotionally. But in late summer, I finally started opening up to my mom and my sister more, and showing actual vulnerability. It has been very transformative to know that vulnerability does not make me weaker, it makes me stronger!!

I keep seeing alot of confusion and deception, have you been in a relationship with someone who is deceptive or elusive, somebody who just leaves you feeling like you dont know where you stand? Maybe there is someone you idealise and you have had to see the not so pretty truth about them. This relationship connects both the 7th and 10th house. Was there a flirtation with a boss or someone in authority.

This is amazing insight. I have been in a relationship with a Virgo for the past 8 months, and he DID happen to be my boss at one time! He is not any longer. This relationship has been plagued with elusiveness on his part, but I cannot blame him completely. He found out in the summer that he had a brain tumor, and the type of tumor messes with the emotions and causes the person to make decisions that they would not make otherwise. He had been seperated from his wife for almost a year when we got together, and had decided he wanted a divorce this past October. Well, I just found out TODAY in fact, that his therapist recommends not making ANY major decisions until his emotional life is stable again and his health is better. The tumor was benign, but still did some damage. So I just found out that he is not proceding with divorce, and he had known this for two weeks! We had already decided after he made the decision to divorce in Oct that we needed to cool things off until divorce was final on both our ends. So we had just kept it casual. I had no idea he had been talking to her about putting the divorce on hold. It was a huge shock. It showed me that he is capable of decieving me, and it blew me away that you saw that in the chart.

In our composite, the Sun is in the 12th house and has a grand cross configuration. The relationship was transformative for both of us, and he said he felt more for me than he ever thought capable (which I though was a huge thing for a Virgo to admit). I thought the 12th house Sun referred to our being a very deep, private relationship that talked about each others' healing processes and transformation, and I am dismayed that it could possibly just refer to the fact that we will never be able to go 'public.'

It felt like such a positive relationship and I know in my heart we changed each other in very good ways. But from what you see with me being deceived, him being elusive, and with our 12th house Sun, I am beginning to think he is not "the one" like I honestly in my heart had begun to believe he was. It is heartbreaking, but better that I know.

Unfortunately neptune wont leave mars or venus alone for several years but here you have an opportunity to gain some insight into yourself and your relationships and a new found clarity of judgement.

Does this mean that a serious relationship is out for me in the next few years? I have to say, that makes my 7th house Moon very sad. :(

You have a really remarkable chart. So much potential!!!

I have begun to feel like after I get through this healing process, I will not be the same person I was before. My therapist likes the idea of me as a Pheonix, but we both agree that I am not to the point of flying off just yet. As you said... "clipped wings" for now. I am optimistic that there will be good things that come out of this.

Two heartbreaks in one year is so much to deal with. I know I need to step away from relationships for a while and focus on myself, but with my transits (as you saw) it was hard not to be concerned with relationships above all else. I hope 2009 does bring positive changes, and maybe a little bit of love back into my life.

Also, what you said about reconfiguring my belief system is also right on, as I recently decided to try to regain the faith I had lost over the past two years. I don't know how or when it happened, but I lost all faith that there is a higher power looking out for me. I have never felt so isolated from God. I made the decision a few weeks ago that, when I return to New Orleans this week (I have been visiting family over the holidays), I will visit the Cathedral more. I could never go back to Baptist faith, as I was raised in it and it has many negative memories for me, but I discovered that I like the way it makes me feel to sit in Catholic cathedrals and just pray and meditate. It brings me such a sense of peace, so I feel like that is the direction I should go. I have gotten the sense that, in order to heal, spirituality is going to have to play a bigger role in my life. I just hope I can get my faith back.

I can't thank you enough for your reading Rogue_red. You have given me so much to think about, and I'm sure I will have more comments after I look over your reading more closely.

You are very talented.

Last edited:

rogue_red

Hi there, Im so glad i could help. I am an intuitive reader of charts and your chart literally screamed for me to read it and im glad i did.
There is one point I need to make. This man that you have recently been involved with...are you absolutely sure about his health issues. Have you been with him to the specialists and heard from them that what he is saying is true because the deception i see is current, i dont believe it relates to your ex husband and one of the reasons I was so concerned for you is because the deception wasnt just of your heart and mind but would have involved money or finances as well. I do believe this man set out to deceive you and im sorry if thats painful and you are right when you say that the relationship felt important because it was, just not for the reasons you thought. Here is a lesson about neptune, about making decisions for your own good not because it feels good. Im telling you this because I have experienced my own neptune lesson recently and i had the blessing of some very insightful people on here who help switch on the lights.
The neptune venus activity doesnt mean you cant get involved with anyone, i know for a 7th house moonie:D that this is near impossible but like i said, ask your mum and sister what they think of mr new man, tell them that you arent always able to see the red flags so ask them to be your eyes so to speak and be prepared to accept their wisdom even if you cant see it for yourself. Transits to your natal chart and in your natal chart itself, it shows you are prone to being sexually deceived or seduced so your first line of defence would be to put off any sexual contact in new relationships for at least the first three months. Your sexuality is so powerful that in many ways you are a child with a machine gun. The power of your sexual connections overwhelms you disconnecting you from reality. I have the most overwhelming sense of hope for you and i hope this doesnt sound patronising but its like watching a child learn to walk. I feel your excitement as you step out, your hurt as you fall but most of all i feel hope knowing that you are gonna do just fine. You have within you everything and i mean EVERYTHING you need to acheive your every hearts desire. Challenge yourself and most of all make decisions that are for your best.:)

misskitty

because the deception i see is current

OH! It just hit me what you may be picking up on! Right after I moved out, I got involved with a Taurus man whom I did not know very well before things quickly got hot and heavy. He came across as extremely charming, but I slowly saw red flags. He did not have a job (real winner, I know! But as you said, I just wasn't seeing things clearly), and when we would go shopping for dinner he would tell me he was planning to pay, but when we would get up to the counter he would announce something like he left his wallet at home, or forget to put his money in his pocket, etc. That relationship burned through my finances, as I was footing the bill, and to make matters worse he turned out to be emotionally and verbally abusive!! The relationship only lasted a total of 2 months, and it was actually the Virgo who pointed out that this guy was bad, bad news. I was in such a depressed state after seperating from my husband, that I was treating myself badly by spending time with this awful Taurus. It only last a short time at the beginning of the year, but he had been going around telling mutual friends that I cheated on him and that I was literally crazy (abuse by trying to smear my reputation to longtime friends). They finally got sick of it because they know me better than that, and they ran him off last month.

Have you been with him to the specialists and heard from them that what he is saying is true

As for the Virgo, his is a strange story, but I have seen the medical reports that proved his condition. He survived cancer 20 years ago, but as part of his ongoing monitoring to make sure it doesn't come back, he has a yearly complete checkup where they do a body MRI. This past summer, they found that he has a brain tumor on his pituitary gland. He found out later it was benign, but it still did its damage to the gland. The pituitary controls all your homones, and so by extension, all of your emotions and physical health. I worked with him for six weeks over the summer where we had to live in the same hotel, and I saw him every day and saw the emotional turmoil this condition caused for him. One day he would be sure he was going through with the divorce from his extranged wife, and the next he would tell me that he can't make major decisions when he knows thee is a physiological reason that he may not be thinking clearly. After he found out the tumor was benign this past October, he moved out and got his own apartment, and was proceeding with divorce. We had cooled things off in an effort to let him get his emotional life stabillized, but he said yesterday that his therapist suggested holding off on major decisions until he is stabilized. It apparently takes months to get yourself back on track after damage to the pituitary. I told him he was cruel for knowing he was not going through with divorce and NOT telling me that for weeks because he knew I had hope. He says he was not hiding anything, just looking for the right time to tell me. I said there is no right time to drop that kind of bomb.

I am so confused about that relationship. He said the experience with me was like something out of a movie, and that I made him rethink his own vulnerability and what he needs from a relationship. Yet he put his old relationship back in limbo for now. Maybe that is wise. Divorce is permanent after all, and he feels so unstable. He is also going through all his mid-life transits in addition to the health issues. So maybe putting things on hold until he feels better is the right thing to do. What is right for me to do, is move on. I fell hard for him, but I can't go on that rollercoaster anymore.

I don't think he ever intentionally deceived me, I think I was just another passenger on the rollercoaster ride that is him right now, along with his wife. His wife has changed locations three times in the past year because he couldn't make up his mind. He is intentionally deceiving her, because he never told her about US. She moved across country in a last ditch effort to work it out, and yet she was missing a crucial piece of the information puzzle. Maybe he has told her by now, but he didn't tell her before she decided to uproot her life for him. He is a Virgo Sun, Gemini Moon/ASC, and Venus Libra. Indecisiveness and emotional distance is apparently his game.

I have the most overwhelming sense of hope for you and i hope this doesnt sound patronising but its like watching a child learn to walk.

It doesn't sound patronizing at all, and it fact it's how I feel right now! :) I got married so young, that I really am learning how to make decisions and do things for myself on my own terms. I was making some bad choices at the beginning of last year, and ironically it was the Virgo who taught me how to respect myself better and understand that I deserved more than I was allowing myself.

Last November and December, especially at the time of the Grand Cross and Full Moon in Dec, was the apex of all the pain I had experienced in the past year. But it was like once I punched through that, I realized that things could only go up from there. I have a lot of hope, too, even though I know that I have so much work ahead of me.

I promise to listen to my trusted friends about anyone I get involved with, and also to listen to my inner voice. I do tend to be very intuitive, and even with the Virgo I knew he was hiding something from me these past few weeks, but I chose not to listen to my inner voice. Neptune kicked me in the butt for that yesterday! :)

Again, thanks so much for your insight and especially your compassion. It has really meant a lot to me, and I printed this conversation out so I can refer to it whenever I need to!

OH- yesterday you said that I would get involved with a career that has a profound affect on me. Well, my Master's Program is in Historic Preservation, but I have been working with a non-profit in New Orleans that works to help people save their homes from demolition. I have helped many homes be spared from the wrecking balls, and have also determined that my Masters Thesis will focus on the value of intervention and activism in the crazy political environment in Nola at this time. People here are literally at risk of having their homes demolished right out from under them by the city! I really felt like I have helped to make a difference working with this non-proft, and I also recently signed up to do volunteer work in cemetery cleanup. We have famously old, historic cemeteries here that are in disrepair, so this non-profit works to improve them.

It is really hitting me what a pivotal time this is in my life.

Thank you, rogue.

Last edited:

rogue_red

You are most welcome, Im so glad you are doing some charity work, this is a really valuable and healthy expression for you. I'll keep in contact:)

misskitty

It is really satisfying work. It does make me feel good to know I am trying to make a positive difference!

I just wanted to clarify something. I didn't want people who were reading this to think that I was meddling in the Virgo's marriage. They had lived 1500 miles apart for the past 8 months by the time we got involved. When he decided to give it another shot with her in August and she uprooted herself to move back in with him, I dropped him completely and didn't look back until he moved out and told me he was getting a divorce in early October. I would have never gotten involved with him had he been living with her, I could never do that to another woman. I just wanted to clarify.

Also, I hate to ask you any more questions because you have been so generous with your time and your feedback, but since we have talked about my great ability to deceive myself and we have seen evidence of that, I am now looking back and wondering if I did the right thing by leaving my soon-to-be ex-husband. He had a diagnosed sexual addiction, but swears that the activities were isolated to online chatting and emails. He swears that the online ads for solicitation was just a game to see how many people wouild respond. He honestly loved me. Everyone we knew saw that. I broke up our family when I left. He is a surrogate brother to my sister, and my dad is like the dad he never had. I have been racked with guilt for breaking up the family. He swears that he has received help for his addiction and is changed. I know Scorpios are capable of change and profound transformation, but they are also capable of great deceit and lying. Especially a Scorpio Sun/Venus/Mars with a packed 7th house. I just don't know which he is more capable of.

Could the restlessness in my chart, and the Neptune transits, have caused me to give up too soon? Do you have any advice for how to search myself for the answer to that when I AM so capable of deceiving myself right now? Obviously, I do not need to make any sudden changes, but I guess it is something I should think about if I am ever to gain closure.

I can't let relationship stuff get in the way of the progress I can make in the next few years, though, I do know that.

Thank you rogue, I will keep you posted on my progress, and let you know when your projections start manifesting in my life. :) I wish you luck as well.

Last edited:

cassanra

That sounds like a horary chart.
We can only move forward.
Saturn gives us a dose of reality...sometimes it is an overdose.
Look at your synastry chart. Clearly there were struggles that were there and this was the last straw. There is always a last straw when we realize that this is something we can not do anymore, we know it with profoundness and we do not have the energy to try anymore.

rogue_red

misskitty said:
It is really satisfying work. It does make me feel good to know I am trying to make a positive difference!

I just wanted to clarify something. I didn't want people who were reading this to think that I was meddling in the Virgo's marriage. They had lived 1500 miles apart for the past 8 months by the time we got involved. When he decided to give it another shot with her in August and she uprooted herself to move back in with him, I dropped him completely and didn't look back until he moved out and told me he was getting a divorce in early October. I would have never gotten involved with him had he been living with her, I could never do that to another woman. I just wanted to clarify.

Also, I hate to ask you any more questions because you have been so generous with your time and your feedback, but since we have talked about my great ability to deceive myself and we have seen evidence of that, I am now looking back and wondering if I did the right thing by leaving my soon-to-be ex-husband. He had a diagnosed sexual addiction, but swears that the activities were isolated to online chatting and emails. He swears that the online ads for solicitation was just a game to see how many people wouild respond. He honestly loved me. Everyone we knew saw that. I broke up our family when I left. He is a surrogate brother to my sister, and my dad is like the dad he never had. I have been racked with guilt for breaking up the family. He swears that he has received help for his addiction and is changed. I know Scorpios are capable of change and profound transformation, but they are also capable of great deceit and lying. Especially a Scorpio Sun/Venus/Mars with a packed 7th house. I just don't know which he is more capable of.

Could the restlessness in my chart, and the Neptune transits, have caused me to give up too soon? Do you have any advice for how to search myself for the answer to that when I AM so capable of deceiving myself right now? Obviously, I do not need to make any sudden changes, but I guess it is something I should think about if I am ever to gain closure.

I can't let relationship stuff get in the way of the progress I can make in the next few years, though, I do know that.

Thank you rogue, I will keep you posted on my progress, and let you know when your projections start manifesting in my life. :) I wish you luck as well.

I will look at your chart some more regarding your ex husband but i think we should continue this conversation by pm as there will be some rather personal issues coming up.

Just for the record, the deception i saw was not coming from you. Its more about whats happening to you.:)

misskitty

I am not sure if the charts for the Ex and the Virgo are relevant or not, but I will go ahead and post them and PM you!

My Ex's Chart:

ExProgTrans.gif

Synastry with the Ex. His stellium in his 7th falls in my 4th, so I guess that is why we connected so well to begin with? Also we have so many connections between our nodes and Vx.

MeExSynastry.gif

And this is the chart for the Virgo I just finished dealing with. I wrote him an email yesterday saying that I thought he was dishonest with me and that he hurt me, and best of luck to him. You can see he is going through a rough time emotionally as well, he just badly hurt two people he cared about in the process...

VirgoProgTrans.gif

And here was the synastry with the Virgo. Also connections to the Nodes and VX's. His Saturn on my MC/Chiron seemed to play out with him not tolerating any talk of me not 'being good enough' and he encouraged me in my career greatly. I wouldn't be in grad school now if it wasn't for his encouragement. My Sun shed 'light' on his North Node and his inner issues that he had been ignoring for years and I apparently dredged some stuff up. I'm still confused about what this relationship was about. We both used to joke that we owe each other thousands in therapy bills.

MeVirgoSynastry.gif

misskitty

Cassanra, my therapist told me something very similar and I thought it was very wise. I asked her how do I know when it's really over, and she replied that we know it's over when we have reached the limits of what we can personally deal with.

cassanra

for your ex it looks like Uranus is the most obvious culprit as your Uranus hits all so many of his personal planets in his stellium. Uranus tends toward well, inconsistency, erratic, withdrawal, emotional distancing (ruler of Aqaurius), requiring too much independence. There was probably an almost constant feeling of agitation going on . I can not see too much just by a cursory glance but look for squares and oppostion, and conjunctions from saturn, uranus, neptune and pluto to the personal planets sun, moon, venus and AC. Usually with in 3 degrees exact.

cassanra

On the second person, your Virgo partner, the only thing I saw was your neptune opposing his moon....I think that tends toward emotional confusion. Actually everything else looked kind of like good challenges.

misskitty

Yes, things were always in a state of change and upheaval with the Scorpio, whether if it was in the relationship or the state of our finances, etc. The changes were always sudden, like an earthquake. After years of that, I stopped feeling as if I could get comfortable in the relationship, and even in those times when I thought to myself how happy I was I was always aware that the rug could be pulled out from under my feet at any moment.

With the Virgo, there was a state of emotional confusion, you are right on there as well. His medical condition didn't help, and I don't think he was ever really adept at dealing with his own emotions, so the strong feelings for me really threw him for a loop (his words). Otherwise, there was a nice blend of chemistry between us.