A most indefatigable enemy...

katydid

I don't make my sister uncomfortable by laughing at her. She mocks other people. Even her 'friends.' I'm the least judgemental person in my family.

Thank you for the synastry. It's nice to see it's not all in my head.
==========================================

I think she feels like you are judging and mocking her. She can sense the anger and resentment that you have. It is not your fault you feel that way if she is as horrible towards you as you describe.

But your South Node/Asc conjunction can be very difficult and awkward. She might feel that you are the judgmental one. :bandit:

I don't make my sister uncomfortable by laughing at her. She mocks other people. Even her 'friends.' I'm the least judgemental person in my family.

Thank you for the synastry. It's nice to see it's not all in my head.
==========================================

I think she feels like you are judging and mocking her. She can sense the anger and resentment that you have. It is not your fault you feel that way if she is as horrible towards you as you describe.

But your South Node/Asc conjunction can be very difficult and awkward. She might feel that you are the judgmental one. :bandit:

Dunno. If anything I've been too submissive and 'served' my Gran and sisters ego's, out of naivety mainly and just needing their love. I don't see how she could think I have judged her in any way. My resentment is far too internalised. Maybe she is awkward because she feels guilty. Because now that I have realised that she's been damaging my self-esteem all these years, I have my walls up. But that's only very recently, and I usually just walk away from situations I don't like.

However, I was hoping astrology would give me an effective weapon against this most indefatigable enemy - judging her and mocking her is an *excellent* way to do it. So for future references, I now know her weakness and the best way to get to her. Passive-aggressiveness isn't my usual forte,but I will gladly make an exception for her.

Last edited:
It's not unusual for the Saturn rising to create a hard, stern personality. Having to deal with the harsh realities of life can make them unforgiving of missteps or weaknesses in others. I think some are unaware of how severe they come across, even if they are warmer on the inside. Of course not all are like this; I know some who are open, kind, and generous (e.g. my bf). You have to look at the sign Saturn is in, its dispositor, and the tenor of the whole chart.

I can see my sisters warmth, she is very charming and socially successful, like you said, but I've not actually seen her use it to help other people besides herself - moon in Scorpio? She has said hints about how some things have been unfair on me, but she's not a psychopath, she will feel guilty underneath.

I like people, in general. Some I get along with really well, some I get along with okay, and some not much at all but overall I'm in favor. Weird, I know.

Nah it's good you are still rational about it. I know I'm being negative on this thread and also in life in general at the present moment,I'm still grieving/depressed. But people are still generally good. It's harder to remain thinking like that though when you are emotionally vulnerable, cos that's when you see people's darker/animal side come out, not everyone though. But people do turn on the 'weak.'

It is not I that is misanthropic towards the world; but the world which is misanthropic towards I.

katydid

Dunno. If anything I've been too submissive and 'served' my Gran and sisters ego's, out of naivety mainly and just needing their love. I don't see how she could think I have judged her in any way. My resentment is far too internalised. Maybe she is awkward because she feels guilty. Because now that I have realised that she's been damaging my self-esteem all these years, I have my walls up. But that's only very recently, and I usually just walk away from situations I don't like.

However, I was hoping astrology would give me an effective weapon against this most indefatigable enemy - judging her and mocking her is an *excellent* way to do it. So for future references, I now know her weakness and the best way to get to her. Passive-aggressiveness isn't my usual forte,but I will gladly make an exception for her.

She has the Moon in Scorpio, right?

So your resentment cannot be 'too' internalized for her to recognize it. :tongue:

Maybe she does feel Guilty. Sounds like she should. But I do believe that she she is very aware of your hidden anger/resentments towards her. And I do believe that she thinks you are judging her and are unfairly critical of her. :unsure:

That does not mean it is true. HOWEVER, I do have to wonder if you are seeing things in a totally rational way. I do wonder if MAYBE, you see her in a worse light than she deserves? I don't want to upset you or make you think I am siding with her in any way. I just see that the synastry is very messed up between you two. :ninja:

She has the Moon in Scorpio, right?

So your resentment cannot be 'too' internalized for her to recognize it. :tongue:

Maybe she does feel Guilty. Sounds like she should. But I do believe that she she is very aware of your hidden anger/resentments towards her. And I do believe that she thinks you are judging her and are unfairly critical of her. :unsure:

That does not mean it is true. HOWEVER, I do have to wonder if you are seeing things in a totally rational way. I do wonder if MAYBE, you see her in a worse light than she deserves? I don't want to upset you or make you think I am siding with her in any way. I just see that the synastry is very messed up between you two. :ninja:

Ah no this is good to exchange views. I would rather you say what you see incase it's not something I'm seeing yet. Or aware of.

Yeah she is very, very perceptive. Thats partly why she can manipulate others so easily. The only reason I said I don't think she has noticed it is because it's only the last 2 years I've been this resentful and I haven't been around her. I was too naive to the situation before and have been 'described as too soft.' Just looking for love, and she knows that.

sibylline

I can see my sisters warmth, she is very charming and socially successful, like you said, but I've not actually seen her use it to help other people besides herself - moon in Scorpio? She has said hints about how some things have been unfair on me, but she's not a psychopath, she will feel guilty underneath.

She might see it as a zero-sum game. The 8th house makes one acutely aware of the resources of others whether that be physical, psychological, mental. The 2nd house is personal resources so an opposition between the two can create a feeling that if one gains, the other loses. This opposition is emphasized with Taurus in the 8th and Scorpio in the 2nd.

She might see it as a zero-sum game. The 8th house makes one acutely aware of the resources of others whether that be physical, psychological, mental. The 2nd house is personal resources so an opposition between the two can create a feeling that if one gains, the other loses. This opposition is emphasized with Taurus in the 8th and Scorpio in the 2nd.

Yep, spot-on. I noticed that myself when reflecting back on what happens and it's SO true that she creates situations where there is a winner and a loser, and the HBIC always wins. I've seen grown men absolutely crumbled.

My hurt towards her behaviour of me aside, you can see why people would want to flock to her with the Scorpio and libra glamour and charm, but also because she is a natural leader with a lot of strength - people feel safe around it. I truly admire her strength and in the future when we are old and dying and it's time to grieve her,her strength will only give me cause for admiration. (Then the Aries kicks in and I'm like what a b)

It's just that it's been so unfair on me. I was free of her for years and now I'm so angry at having been in a situation where she used me to gain strength for herself. I'm still reeling after 2 years (and grieving/depressed). I just can't wait for the resentment to pass because it's dominating my mind.

*sorry folks I'm totally ranting*

Last edited: