Will my friend and I reconcile?

kai

Hi guys,

I have a question about my friend whom I told off a few days ago. I usually ask about love horaries, so this one is new and would love some help with it please. I've known her for a year now and there are also 2 more girlfriends in our group, so we're all very close friends. This particular one has a 'personality' of her own, but she also has her good sides, so I'm not putting her down, because the positives outweigh the negatives. For a few times now, I've noticed that she is trying to put me down.

Some of the things she does is to try to say something good about her life as in to match mine from different aspects. She got a job as an admin assistant at some accounting firm recently and now she has been bragging about how she's going to pursue accounting degree (masters) in the future to become an accountant and make a partner later on in the future at an accounting firm. Last year she was planning to get her MBA, but never even pursued it and now she's becoming an accountant and a partner at a firm supposedly. I see this as a blah blah blah...as if to constantly show that she is going to reach the top and has dreams for herself that she is going to realize, but she is unhappy in life and she told me this some time ago with her family situation, so I feel like she isn't feeling 'complete' hence her constant bragging, which is simply hypothetical because it's all 'in the future.'

A few days ago we were out in a group and she told me specifically "I can take you in as a receptionist when I own my accounting firm." I must add that we both have bachelor degrees. I have double majors from a top university (UC system). She has just 1 bachelor degree, yet she is going to do me a 'favor' by taking me in as a receptionist in a million years when she makes a partner at an accounting firm and that's after getting her masters degree and working for years to get to that point (we're both in our early 30s) and she isn't even pursuing her masters and who knows if she ever will. :))) So later the next day she wrote in our FB group messaging how she is excited about moving between homes now. Her family lived in one place they have a mortgage on, but they were building a new 4-bdr home on another mortgage too, so she shared her exciting news and so did I, because on the same day I was moving back into my own renovated home as I had a flooding in my house and was forced to move out of my home for 2 months until my house was completed. So when she mentioned about her news, I asked her which street she moved to now? That's the only comment I made besides sharing my own exciting news about moving back to my own place and how nice my home now looks compared to before, so she replied to me saying "A little correction...while you are moving into an old house that's simply been renovated, I am moving into a brand new house that has been newly built from roof to the ground lol." So I read this comment and I am like wow, did she just po*p in my own shared news or what, since what does it even matter that I am moving to my old house and she moving to a brand new built home if we are talking about completely different things, which was our collective move to new homes regardless whether it's renovated or brand new. So I replied to her saying "omg u need to chill, it's not a competition and what does it even matter who is moving to old or new house if we are talking about completely different things...about our timing together and excitement about moving into newly renovated homes." So she got angry at me for confronting her in front of our other friends in that chat, so then she replied to me saying "No, you need to relax more, I was just saying that u are only moving to an old place while mine was brand new." Then after seeing that I'm going off on her (having enough of her bs), she says to me "im done with this conversation" and leaves our group chat.

She stirred things up with her stupid and unnecessary comment trying to put me down, then throws a temper tantrum and walks away from a conversation. It's like if you are going to be rude at least don't be mad if someone retaliates. My question is whether we will reconcile or not because we had a nice group regardless of her stupid tantrums against me as I now see it as if she's insecure towards me, so maybe she's jealous of certain things and can't contain herself lol, hence her attempts to marginalize me. I'm more worried for our friend group than losing her specifically. I am Jupiter in detriment in my 7th house of enemies? She, as a friend, is Saturn rx (changed mind about something...maybe her behavior?) There's a separating square between us, which shows the argument we had? Mars deters Moon and Saturn from connecting so that hinders a reconciliation? Should the communication houses for both be taken account in this case or just the significators? If so, could you help me determine if there's going to be communication? Sorry for the long background, but I wanted to be clear about what had happened and I would be grateful for comment regarding the chart. I suppose I should not have gone down to her low level by commenting, but it wasn't the first time as I mentioned, so for me it was like 'wtf is your issue towards me' so I wanted to put her in her place.

Last edited:

rafaella

I'd take her to be 7th, actually. Even though she is your friend, she doesn't really sound like one, plus look where Jupiter is, its in the 7th confirming the 7th house for her. Mercury as her makes sense, look how it exalts Jupiter and is combust, she thinks you are better than her, as she puts you on pedestal, I guess she believes you have everything so she has a need to put on an act. Mercury can be fickle and being combust, she is not seeing things the way she should. Honestly, she sounds childish to me.

SN on ASC generally says no as an answer, so I think for now reconciliation is not in the cards. Even though you want it, Jup is all the way in her house. I'm sure you will talk but the kind of friendship you want with her might not be possible. Mer will change signs and come out of combustion, also in the new sign it doesn't exalt Jupiter, but finds a better reception which a friend can have. Mercury will be in Jupiter's triplicity. Perhaps she will look at things differently soon enough.

kai

Thanks so much rafaella...you're awesome!
Yeah, I couldn't read the chart much as that type of question is new to me as you see, so I appreciate you taking time in helping me out. So just like I thought....she's competing with me, which is stupid.

While I am at it, do you remember a while back you said that in about 6 days or 6 weeks I might get contacted by a man? I already had written about it here to update on that topic and also tried to PM you that update as you were so exact with your timing, but I couldn't shoot you a PM for some reason....in case you did not read my update in the general thread in the past, I wanted to mention that he did visit me (but did not say anything at that time) on my dating profile on the 5th week, so I took that as the 'potential contact' you had mentioned to me even though I assumed that ok the timing was close even though not exact, but having ignored that visit, exactly a week later...on the 6th week that is, he finally visits me again and says 'hi' to me seeing that I ignored him, so turns out that the true contact did occur on that 6th week and the 5th week was just the 'preview' which i took as the contact initially. Anyways, so just wanted to throw that in here for you to tell you how precise you were! :)

Last edited:

rafaella

Thanks so much rafaella...you're awesome!
Yeah, I couldn't read the chart much as that type of question is new to me as you see, so I appreciate you taking time in helping me out. So just like I thought....she's competing with me, which is stupid.

While I am at it, do you remember a while back you said that in about 6 days or 6 weeks I might get contacted by a man? I already had written about it here to update on that topic and also tried to PM you that update as you were so exact with your timing, but I couldn't shoot you a PM for some reason....in case you did not read my update in the general thread in the past, I wanted to mention that he did visit me (but did not say anything at that time) on my dating profile on the 5th week, so I took that as the 'potential contact' you had mentioned to me even though I assumed that ok the timing was close even though not exact, but having ignored that visit, exactly a week later...on the 6th week that is, he finally visits me again and says 'hi' to me seeing that I ignored him, so turns out that the true contact did occur on that 6th week and the 5th week was just the 'preview' which i took as the contact initially. Anyways, so just wanted to throw that in here for you to tell you how precise you were! :)

Oh thanks for updating! For that contact chart, could you send me a link, I can't find that thread for some reason. Yeah I had to remove my PM function for a while as I have too much going on and no time for much else.

BTW I'm glad the timing worked! :)

kai

Oh thanks for updating! For that contact chart, could you send me a link, I can't find that thread for some reason. Yeah I had to remove my PM function for a while as I have too much going on and no time for much else.

BTW I'm glad the timing worked! :)

My question was PM-ed to you where you mentioned to me in private about that 6 day/week time-frame for a contact, but then I updated in the thread I inquired about that man, since I couldn't write to you which I tried to notify you how correct you were. The thread about that man and his story is in here and what happened after his contact and how I assumed he wasn't into me, but he was although I cut things off eventually. A huge thank you again as I always appreciate you and a few others who are good giving me advice on my horaries because you guys are so correct and do help me out even though the answers are not always to my liking haha :)

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92246