Curious, nervous, stressed

MysticMelody

Hi all,
As you probably know mercury goes retrograde on 23 NOV 2011 till 13 Dec 2011 In Sag. Which by itself is not a biggie. BUT....
I have scheduled a pre-trial conference at 12/12/11.
The date was not chosen by me or my attorneys but rather appointed by a court system.
At first pre-trail date was scheduled on 28-NOV-2011, but due to conflicting schedule of opposite side it had to be rescheduled for 12/12/2011.

As some of you probably know, unfortunately I am engaged in a senseless custody battle (which I tried to settle to no avail).
It last already 1 year.
I offered to settle the case multiple times but i was not successful, Therefore I asked for a pretrial conference in hopes to end this senseless process.

Now, Mercury retrograde will be in a Sag. Sag is in my first house.
I guess we will not reach any kinda agreement on 12/12/11
Please correct me if I am wrong but the nature of Mercury retrograde that no matter what kinda agreement we will reach during retrograde times, 99% it will not be resolved and it needs t be address in another time.

Any input will be welcome.

I am uploaded my natal chart with transits for 12/12/11

Last edited:

MysticMelody

he is chart

Attachments

• transit_natal.jpg
    transit_natal.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 21

Inconjunct

Mercury transits are too fleeting to have much of an effect. He makes a fleeting quincunx to Saturn, which is soon gone - too quickly to make any impact on events. If anything, I guess Mercury retrograde here in your first would indicate some personal difficulties with communications and the like, but I don't think it would necessarily impact on the case. For that to be on the cards, I think Mercury would at least need to be making some contact with the ruler of the 9th (legal matters) or the 7th (relationships), and there isn't anything.

Last edited:

MysticMelody

Inconjunct! Thank you :)
You eased my mind.
In addition, I have transit mars is in 9th house of legal matters.
I think it is good sign, right?
Oh wow...
" Ninth House:

With Mars transiting the ninth house you become aggressively involved in expanding your basic beliefs and your philosophies about life. Sometimes this means showing active support by joining a religious or alternative group. Activity relating to educational interests is likely. The people represented by the ninth house are those in a teaching or instructional capacity, and you may find someone that you are willing to follow. A major decision might be required involving a long distance move or travel. A move, transfer, or relocation of considerable distance often coincides with this placement. With Mars in adverse aspects, problems could come up with any of the people ruled by the ninth house. Finally, legal situations sometimes arise that must be dealt with. In an afflicted chart this might be in regard to freedom rights. Ceremonies, especially those of a legal or religious nature may hold special significance during Mars’ stay in this house. "

and My T.Mars wide squire T.sun and T.mercury, T.Saturn (9degree and 5degree and 7degree) :(
But My TMars Conjunct MC (8 degree)

Last edited:

Inconjunct

Well, Mars again is rather speedy in his transits, but slower than Venus so he could indicate "flashpoint" days - certainly here, it strongly suggests you are up for a fight!!