Is there potential for academic success and success in love in next few years?

ClaCla

Hi there,

Please, can someone take a look at my chart?
Generally speaking, I haven't been so lucky in last decade, and this year especially was very harsh for me with major seatbacks regarding love life and academic achievements.

I am aware that there are some good and some less good aspects in charts in general and especially in mine as people used to point out but I would really appreciate if you could base on good ones. I suffer from depression and just recently started treating it and I'm really hoping you could find some indications of possibly positive outcomes as it would make me hopeful and a bit happier.

I am at college for many years now and can't seem to success and go to next level of my education. There is always something...Now, I had to pause a year because of one subject. I can't seem to pass that exam and I tried many many times. Most recent time was 19.11.2020. and next try will be in second week of December this year. I will then have two more tries later in 2021. Could I pass that exam until Summer? Would I ever pass it and went on with my studies?

When it comes to love, it's becoming a bit frustrating being surrounded by couples, engagements, baby showers when you're one of the very few single ones and plus even older than those people...It seems to me that people are giving me less value because I don't have a partner. I live for love and for being in love, always had many crushes, some boyfriends and always wanted to find soulmate, start my own family and get married but recently I have a feeling I would end up alone. Please, can you tell me if you see some partnership, love or marriage for me in following years, or when would it be possible to happen?

Thank you very much !!!

Attachments

• Natal Chart Astroseek.jpg
    Natal Chart Astroseek.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Natal Chart Astrodienst.jpg
    Natal Chart Astrodienst.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 22

PlutorisingLee

It is a good idea to focus on the strong points in any chart :)

(I would like to know your gender because that does give a different reading).

When I look at your chart I notice that too much "easy" configurations can in effect get you stuck in the same patterns over and over.
Success is often about hard aspects like squares to Jupiter, Saturn or Pluto.

Your chart ruler Jupiter in the 11th house is square Saturn in the the first house. Jupiter is also the primary ruler of your 9th house of higher education.

Your dreams for the future and the way you like to expend and grow is gradual, slow (you mention many years...) and related to your social situation. Meanwhile, you have a great fear of taking risks or starting something new. You might feel oppressed in expressing your dreams and beliefs.

Than being said this aspect is actually suggestive of success!

What is your social circle like?

Have other people ever brought new options to you that you were to afraid to take?

I bet you know some influential people who you feel lesser than but in actuality could help you.

I would encourage you to communicate (Mars in Gemini ruler of first house) your opinions and hardships on some wider platform. 11th house relates to social groups, religion/new age growth and social media.

Your 7th house suggests you can be feel like other people are very critical of you, especially in intimate relationships (Moon). You are very intuitive, visionary, empathic and always not satisfied.

The key to your question to me is really that Saturn-Jupiter.

I would add that some of the issues you face can also be studied through your 0 degree Pluto that rules both your 8th house (intimate relationships, the past) and that difficulty passes on into your 9th house...So expressing what you learned and what you are about could be a struggle.

You can and will reach success among your peer-group! We must not ignore it is a but of almost a fame-stellium Uranus-Neptune +Jupiter in the 11th house square the first house.

Key words: Communication, media, female related topics, the internet, big ideas, publishing, literature, drama and film, taking care of other people especially women, being the voice of your peers and their political agendas.

Challenges: Fear of change, fear of the new, criticism, taking things too slow, not taking the blessings offered.

ClaCla

It is a good idea to focus on the strong points in any chart :)

(I would like to know your gender because that does give a different reading).

When I look at your chart I notice that too much "easy" configurations can in effect get you stuck in the same patterns over and over.
Success is often about hard aspects like squares to Jupiter, Saturn or Pluto.

Your chart ruler Jupiter in the 11th house is square Saturn in the the first house. Jupiter is also the primary ruler of your 9th house of higher education.

Your dreams for the future and the way you like to expend and grow is gradual, slow (you mention many years...) and related to your social situation. Meanwhile, you have a great fear of taking risks or starting something new. You might feel oppressed in expressing your dreams and beliefs.

Than being said this aspect is actually suggestive of success!

What is your social circle like?

Have other people ever brought new options to you that you were to afraid to take?

I bet you know some influential people who you feel lesser than but in actuality could help you.

I would encourage you to communicate (Mars in Gemini ruler of first house) your opinions and hardships on some wider platform. 11th house relates to social groups, religion/new age growth and social media.

Your 7th house suggests you can be feel like other people are very critical of you, especially in intimate relationships (Moon). You are very intuitive, visionary, empathic and always not satisfied.

The key to your question to me is really that Saturn-Jupiter.

I would add that some of the issues you face can also be studied through your 0 degree Pluto that rules both your 8th house (intimate relationships, the past) and that difficulty passes on into your 9th house...So expressing what you learned and what you are about could be a struggle.

You can and will reach success among your peer-group! We must not ignore it is a but of almost a fame-stellium Uranus-Neptune +Jupiter in the 11th house square the first house.

Key words: Communication, media, female related topics, the internet, big ideas, publishing, literature, drama and film, taking care of other people especially women, being the voice of your peers and their political agendas.

Challenges: Fear of change, fear of the new, criticism, taking things too slow, not taking the blessings offered.

Hi, thank you for your answer!
I am female
I appreciate you focused on good stuff, and I know you did because what caught your attention is probabbly one of the best aspects in my chart and life in general and that is social life and popularity. It could be better, and as you said, I’m never satisfied completly with anything, but objectively speaking I have many friends, people seem to like me even at my worst not mentioning best and I would say I’m quite popular in my surroundings, and I’ve changed many! All my life I was getting attention from peopel whatever I did and wherever I showed up....which of corse brings bouth a lot of nice and a lot of bad things with it. It’s probably aspects but also my personality. I’m comunicative, quick minded, people say I’m very funny, have various interests and can talk about anything, I can fit in almost any gruop. Sometimes I feel like chameleon...I was also considered very attractive, but now when every other girl had plastic surgery, I don’t think I’m that much anymore... there is just something about my presentation that leaves idea that I’m strong, important, influential and people just can’t belive I curl in my bed when I come home and cry. Yes, I was always one of the group leaders, admin of smaller gropus on internet etc. And this is exactly why I’m so much afraid of my future and ending up alone. That’s why I want to know about potential partner, marriage and family of my own in future...I’m afraid I’ll be stuck living like teenager/ young adult and in college my whole life while all of the people I know will be too busy with their families and it’s slowely starting to happen...I just wanna find my significant other like everyone and start my own family cause I’m bit tired of everything already, I wanna settle down...