Midheaven Aspects (lots of Squares)

Btop88

Hi all. I'm curious as to what we think about this chart in terms of its Midheaven Aspects. We have Saturn, Uranus, Neptune AND Chiron square the midheaven, but we also have Moon and Jupiter trine it, and mars opposing. Not to mention Venus in the tenth house. Specifically I'm wondering about how those heavy duty squares would impact the person's midheaven. Seems like a lot of obstacles but perhaps a lot of striving as a result which in turn makes it more likely to be someone who's successful in career? Also I'm seeing maybe a career in the arts? Acting or performing? I dunno I'm just spitballing here. I think the knee jerk amateur astrologist thing to do here is wince at all these squares but I know that its never a "good/bad" binary thing. Thanks all!

astro_2gw_anonymous.85025.47730.jpg

Btop88

I'm gonna sum up my interpretation: A career and life oriented towards the arts and the public (moon, Neptune, Jupiter). But is perhaps a series of ups and downs and restrictions. Its not a life built on stability. But if there ever IS stability, its the restrictive and static kind that the native sees as binding and imprisoning. So they try and break free. Lots of hard work and neptunian strangeness and Uranus electricity. Combined with the good luck of Venus and Jupiter. That leads me to think show businesses. Specifically acting, rather than say a painter who spends his time away from people or an author alone in a writer's cabin.

katydid

This is a very complex chart, as there are two Grand Trines, one being a Kite also. And a Cardinal Grand Cross, if you include Chiron.

And Jupiter, the chart ruler, is in the 6th in Gemini. So I think the native could do just about any job involving thinking/speaking/selling/communicating, if they set their mind to it.

I see a very perceptive person with a quick mind and the ability to go deep, as in research or just deeply probing and analysing.

The Water Grand Trine involving Merc/Pluto brings passion, emotion and intensity to one’s communication techniques. In the 11th, the native would use that ability to enhance their community, by public speaking or charitable pursuits or perhaps political policies that need to be set forth.

With Mars, the dispositor of that Scorpio 11th house, placed in Aries on the IC, personal creative ambitions are probably one’s emotional foundation. The creative spirit is an emotional need in this chart. Whatever is done is done artistically and creatively. And spontaneously.

The MC is very dynamic in this chart. This is a driven being. There are some tough squares. Chiron in Cancer/7th squaring MC says the native might always be questioning oneself, and one’s difficulty in long term relationships? There is a sensitivity here.

Mars opposed the MC—perhaps one has a reputation that precedes them, for being a bit impulsive, and even difficulty a bit times? In younger years, one may have been more self centred and was not always a team player, having a hard time collaborating and changing things artistically. But now it may be more about the inability to stay committe3d or devoted to the group?

But the Saturn Return probably transformed that deficiency, as Pluto plowed through their 1st house. Humility usually comes from that transit, although a painful process.

Neptune square the MC could be a two fold issue. On one hand, it is highly creative, spiritually connected and intuitive, and universally talented.

However it is often hard to feel stable or committed to one job or city, even, when Neptune its exactly squaring one’s MC. The native is alluring and attractive and people are charmed. Yet they don’t know what to make of him/her, and wonder if they really know them? Sometimes Neptune/MC squares make it hard to set forth a constant to consistent self image. Who are you really? What do you want? Do you even know? Those are questions the native may ask themselves when stressed out.

Last edited: