Which chart to use?

gemNi

Indecisive on which chart to use..

Ive delayed pulling up a Vedic chart on my two children who have birthmarks stemming from their father side, Im woundering is it their birthright for them to be placed on a Vedic chart??

Ive concluded the father is more Vedic than his Western chart but I have not concluded this for my own kids there are themes to dob, intresting patterns on their tropical chart that I have yet to see if there is any correlation of a father-to-son connection through Vedic.

There are strong ties, deep bonds to the both w father moreso than the others. One who shares almost the exact birthmark to father in exact same place as father and the other it's shoulder-to-sholder like angel wings and lower area hes strongly attached to father none of the others have it nor are they as deeply attached to father.

I dont know anyone who has birthmarks like this to compare and make observations with (chart wise) other than to say they are ancestral birthmarks.

Should they the follow father or stick to an arbitrary (default-tropical) chart?

mathur_dinesh

Anybody competent in a branch of astrology should be able to speak on the past, present and future of the children. In my opinion to first determine the affinity to a parent by physical/mental characteristics is not needed. This kind of an examination is not a general practice when you start reading the chart of an unknown client.

gemNi

Anybody competent in a branch of astrology should be able to speak on the past, present and future of the children. In my opinion to first determine the affinity to a parent by physical/mental characteristics is not needed. This kind of an examination is not a general practice when you start reading the chart of an unknown client.

I sympathize and I do apologize if I sound insensitive but in regaurds to the children in my case after my medical doctors picked up on how things were manifesting to each child, I along with the doctors threw out generalities of ethical practice. We, on both ends made gambles (rolling of the dice) in a 50/50 split that doctors wouldnt normally do, but DID, under circumstances, that normal people would not do (as they'd deem it too extreme) and in the end, turned out, exactly as fate would've had it played out.

Charts are not equal and I understand your p.o.v its what any competent astrologer would say.

What Im saying is, I am okay testing beyond the general practice of Astrology if it places them on the chart that actually applys to them.

I dont know how to read vedic charts and
I didnt mean to single any child out I was merely trying to narrow down child to chart/parent-child-to-chart even though its not done this way.

In another way of looking at it would it better to draw up charts from both Vedic and Western? Is it over the top to want to have a different charts from different branches to assess from?

Crystalpages

There is no easy or single answer to this question. Since you are interested in exploring this matter, and are undecided about which zodiac and system to use, if I were in your shoes (mind-set), I would suggest examining both systems and not just based on traits and personality dispositions, which can be quite *subjective* approaches, but also examine the significant events that have come to pass already in life and see if one or the other system (and there are more than two approaches, in both western and eastern systems of astrology) fits better the experienced reality. With considerable sincere efforts and investment in time, I am sure you will be better able to decide which methodical approach gives you a more definitive answer and will be more satisfactory to your pursuit. This would be way more convincing to you rather than seeking a quick and simple answer through an opinion-poll. Had there been a universally acceptable answer to the quest that bothers you, then only a single system would have prevailed over the hundreds if not thousands of years that astrological divinatory systems have prevailed and were practised by different cultures, communities and regions in this world.

I wish you success in your research and search for the system that you feel contented with.

Indecisive on which chart to use..

Ive delayed pulling up a Vedic chart on my two children who have birthmarks stemming from their father side, Im woundering is it their birthright for them to be placed on a Vedic chart??

Ive concluded the father is more Vedic than his Western chart but I have not concluded this for my own kids there are themes to dob, intresting patterns on their tropical chart that I have yet to see if there is any correlation of a father-to-son connection through Vedic.

There are strong ties, deep bonds to the both w father moreso than the others. One who shares almost the exact birthmark to father in exact same place as father and the other it's shoulder-to-sholder like angel wings and lower area hes strongly attached to father none of the others have it nor are they as deeply attached to father.

I dont know anyone who has birthmarks like this to compare and make observations with (chart wise) other than to say they are ancestral birthmarks.

Should they the follow father or stick to an arbitrary (default-tropical) chart?

gemNi

There is no easy or single answer to this question. Since you are interested in exploring this matter, and are undecided about which zodiac and system to use, if I were in your shoes (mind-set), I would suggest examining both systems and not just based on traits and personality dispositions, which can be quite *subjective* approaches, but also examine the significant events that have come to pass already in life and see if one or the other system (and there are more than two approaches, in both western and eastern systems of astrology) fits better the experienced reality. With considerable sincere efforts and investment in time, I am sure you will be better able to decide which methodical approach gives you a more definitive answer and will be more satisfactory to your pursuit. This would be way more convincing to you rather than seeking a quick and simple answer through an opinion-poll. Had there been a universally acceptable answer to the quest that bothers you, then only a single system would have prevailed over the hundreds if not thousands of years that astrological divinatory systems have prevailed and were practised by different cultures, communities and regions in this world.

I wish you success in your research and search for the system that you feel contented with.

Thank you! I will put deep consideration into examining both systems. I wasn't just thinking in terms of traits nor personality but also medically building a profile that best interacts with the Psychology and Medical aspect of person. Medical is something one cannot ignore (especially heredity because it's biology that connects pysch to the human anatomy) it plays a significant role to systems. I was framing my opinion moreso around Medical but both are important systems to understand.

What would be bothering, is not so much a one system approach but rather being on a completely wrong system/chart. If medical can teach a person anything it would be a wrong chart will render more errors than a chart being close enough or nearly accurate.

- Opperate on the wrong body = dangerous outcomes
- Prescribe wrong meds to patient = dangerous outcomes
- Read from the wrong patients chart = dangerous outcomes

Another way I view it is numbers have infinite possibilities but if one calculates inaccuaretly then it is inaccuarate because numbers are unforgiving patterns are brutally honest but can render dangerous
(ie micro-biology, biology, symbolism, etc, etc) thats my thought process and my reasoning in being not so full on, a one stystem approach.

I do appreciate your feedback it was helpful.

Last edited: