Why do people think I'm upset or sad?

surrealsuburb123

I'm not sure what kind of energy I give off, but people always come up to me and ask "are you ok?". It's annoying.

Is it my Sun conjunct Saturn? Also, is it my Aqua ascendant that makes me come off as aloof most of the time?

Not sure if I should attach a chart, but here.

Attachments

• Placidus.jpg
    Placidus.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 35

ashriia

i think it's probably more likely due to your venus and jupiter being in watery pisces. and your private scorpio moon in aspect to neptune in 12th house waters.

at your age people don't understand private people very well. especially your deep thinking reflective moments will get misconstrued for sadness, more often than not. don't worry about it. as you get older you won't get those annoying questions anymore. I had the same trouble in my teens. jupiter in the 1st makes you more philosophical in nature, seeker of wisdom.. so youre different. and that's a good thing:smile:

surrealsuburb123

Thanks for the insight, ashriia. That all makes sense. It's annoying being 15. My emotions boil up too easily. I've always had this tendency to stay "inside".

It's funny how this introspective tendency kind of contradicts my Arian nature. I'll also add that Mercury is Rx, so that tones it down, I guess.

ashriia

Thanks for the insight, ashriia. That all makes sense. It's annoying being 15. My emotions boil up too easily. I've always had this tendency to stay "inside".

It's funny how this introspective tendency kind of contradicts my Arian nature. I'll also add that Mercury is Rx, so that tones it down, I guess.

You're welcome :sideways:

& Any age can be annoying, you just have to make the best of it. And you will only ever be 15 once. So enjoy it.

I am sure you will come to the day, where staying inside isn't a problem..and you realize by "staying inside" that it helped you to understand the world around you better. It might make for being more emotionally mature than your peers later on, or having some great ideas to draw from for your future. It shouldn't be seen as negative. It's just how you are.

anyway
best of luck to you.:smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
People who are drawn into thinking a lot often have what I call a "thinking face". I have a thinking face. Since I don't generally smile when I'm thinking, I used to have and still have people coming up to me and asking me if I'm OK. They assume, wrongly, that if I'm not smiling I must be sad. Now that I'm a geezer and most geezers don't do a lot of smiling, I have less of that. Geezers are apparently supposed to be grumpy. I'm finally in my element. And yes, I too, have Mercury RX, as well as Mercury being the most powerful planet in my chart.

It is what it is. Its usually about your body language and your facial look. This could be represented by your astrology but its more likely a simple combination of not smiling and what is called closed body language(look it up on Wiki or google).

Last edited: