Help with my 5th house?

Gewitter

Hello!
I think I need to do something about the topics of my 5th house because I think this is the source of most trouble in my life and everything I read about it is just puzzling me more and more.
I feel like I am "blocked", like I just can't express myself and I feel so very depressed about this. I have so many ideas but I can't realize anyone. And I just can't seem to get into any romantic relationships. And I am always flirting without recognizing it. Afterwards I'm asking myself what just happened. And if I want to I feel inhibited. I just don't know what to do. Could anybody give me some advice?

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
friends, to Gewitter

Gewitter,

You have an unaspected (strong energy) Venus in Pisces (Venus is relationships, Venus in sign of its exaltation, very easy energy), so you make relationships easily but you do not "connect in" with relationships. As a result you may OVER-relate in an effort to "feel" relationships. Instead, know that you ARE relating, even if you don't directly feel it. Also, you have Sun (self-expression, also dating) focused in the 11th house (friends), so you do best in "friendly dating". Perhaps you can work on becoming "good friends" with those around you...and if one of these friends should happen to turn into some kind of relationship...that's fine too! ;)

Friendlily,

Tim

Lunar Pisces

I am afraid I have to disgree with Tim. I would not consider your venus unaspected, and even if it was I wouldn't think that's the cause of your feelings of "unconnectednesss." True I too think Venus is a big part of this: it's highly dignified in your chart, by being exalted in Pisces and in the 10th house. It's also sign conjunct one of your luminaries (I would simply consider that a legit orb conjunction, with one luminary and one exalted planet, even if rather wide), is trined your NN, is biquintile with Saturn (not insignificant with Venus), and rules over 4 planets (Mercury, Mars, Saturn and Pluto) by sign.

So to understand your Venus, I think we need to look at its Psicean perspective, as this sounds like an issue revolving around Pisces' idealism. Piscean idealism is beautiful and noble - it longs for genuine, deep "oneness" with others and the cosmos. It seeks to loves unconditionally and without limits. It sees the beauty is everything. The difficulty is relating its idealism to a reality that is conditional, limited and often times very ugly. If a Piscean native fails to make that connection between those ideals and the real world, they can go one of two ways - live perpetually in a fantasy world and never connecting with others in any substantial way, or becoming deeply disillusioned and despondent. Either is traumatically painful for a Piscean, as we tend to be among the most sensitive people in the zodiac.

In relationships, the Piscean native needs to learn limits, boundaries, and realistic expectations. It's good to love people unconditionally and to be attracted to the beauty in everyone - but we need to discipline ourselves so we don't end up being sucker, wasting our energies on dead ends, emotional vampires and meaningless flirtations. We need to learn that we have needs too, and it's OK to make an relationship conditional on the fulfillment if those needs. Many of us take a long time to mature into these qualities, and so we often have many mistakes and unsatisfying experiences in our youth. So don't be so hard on yourself.

Also, Pisces Venus is one of the most giving placement around. You have a lot to give, emotionally, spiritually and creatively. You have two things to aid you in this - a 10H placement and a biquintile with Saturn. That Saturnine energy is helpful in teaching you to make good judgements, being disciplined and being constructive - even if those Saturn/10H lessons take at many years, even decades to learn (what can I say? Saturn's very, very thorough).

But in the meantime, you have to contend with Saturn's dark side. Saturn can be overly critical, overly demanding or too exacting. You may be being too hard on yourself because of Saturn's influence on your Venus (I have Saturn issues too - 10H Sun with Venus conjunct Saturn, so I can dig it). You already know, thanks to Saturn's fatherly wisdom, what your talents, strengths and potential are. You know you're a creative and loving person. You know you'll be someone's ideal partner. So you find yourself asking, so why aren't I successful NOW? That's your Pisces side talking. Since you have two Pisces personal planets in the 10H, they are the one that feel Saturn's heat the most. But Pisces doesn't have Saturn's great patience, and more importantly, long-reaching prespective. Pisces lives in a timeless sense of reality, where it has trouble remembering what time of day it is, let alone that great things - and great people - take time to be nutured, grow and mature. When Saturn pushes too hard, Pisces feels overwhelmed and inadequate. It's all a matter of putting things back into a realistic and healthy prespective.

I think it'd be good for you to, instead of making very Saturnly lists of what you're not doing right in your life, is to take a step back and think about how unique you are as a person. You're defining yourself be what you're not, when you need to define yourself by what you are. Focus on your strengths, and THEN look a what things you need to learn in order to accomplish what you want to do in life (but again, don't think of these as failures - just things you need to learn). And when Saturn pushes you and asks you like a overbearing father "What are you doing with your life??" you can answer, "I'm learning, so I can succeed."

Sure you have challenges, but don't despair. It's probably good for you to take small steps right now - like Tim's advice to pursue friendships first, rather than pursue a full-blown relationship. Give yourself time to reflect on unsuccessful experiences you've had, so you can learn from them. We Pisceans tend to think things happen magically, and that if things don't happen for us, that we're missing some magic key or something. We also tend to think that is things aren't "complete" somehow, we can't be happy. It's not like that. Our lives are what we make of them, and we choose to be happy, even if our lives don't measure up to our lovely Piscean ideals.

Last edited:

Virinchi

i see that saturn is causing all illusions
combination of mars with sat. will make u quickly jump into relations but most of them will end up soon

Gewitter

Thank you all! Especially what Lunar Pisces wrote is really helpfull. Thank you. But Virinchi, I never jump into any relationships and I don't even have affairs. I only once had a relationship which I quitted soon and it felt more like it jumped on me. This was five years ago.
At the moment I'm really frustrated about being alone because everyone around me seems to have someone. My friends are all to young for me I guess. But I just cannot get along with people my age. I never even get to know someone my age. Everyone is always much older or much younger. Maybe this is a part of this problem.

segurelha

Maybe the planets you think that are on the 5th are REALLY on the 4th.
People with planets on the 5th are generally more energetic, positive and agressive (fire element), while the fourth house is more introspective, emotional, conflictive, caring, sensitive....