Appearence of future spouse

Aishwaryav

Hi Everyone,
Can someone predict the physical characteristics and the type of husband I might get as I am a bit worried due to combustion of Venus in D1 in 9th house, and debilitated Venus in D9 and retrograde Jupiter in Scorpio ascendent and Saturn being darakaraka. My dob is 31 July 1995, Time 2:30pm.It would be of great help to get insights and be self aware.
Regards

creativei

Generally makara lagna native should have a very beautiful young pretty motherly caring women . but .... your moon and 7th house is afflicted by malefic .

First your moon is wanning , so this moon is ,malefic as per vedic , it cant do any good , most benefic soft planet has became no.1 culprit for your chart . it reflects in your mind as well as in your spouse appearance too.

she is dark , cold , serious , aged , comes from distant land . has quarrelsome irritable nature , highly adamant and nagging . will have heterodox views . she may be connected with ,legal or education field . has fierce temper . but will have sex appeal . way she communicates will makes you mad . but some how life moves on .

Reason for above are venus in airy sign give medium complexion wife with rough and tough nature . that venus is in 6th house of disputes and illness . saturn aspecting cancer gives mental disturbances , gloomy depressive, mood swings , suddenly she is fine and suddenly she gets mad. that amazes you . from rasi rahu is aspecting 8th should give dark spouse . also 7th lord sun joined with 8th lord is not good . venus in 6th itself bad . but she has physical stamina and attractive appeal . but dark ! .