Is it possible to overcome your birth chart?

daisy13

There is a tendency toward superficiality in my chart. Apparently I am "A dilettante in love", "phlegmatic", "I don't listen to others but like to be listened to", "lacks assurance, self-confidence"... I feel like I fight very hard to not exemplify these traits, but I am concerned that I have no choice.

I consider myself a spiritual person and above all else I want to be sincere and loving. Quite frankly I am terrified that I will never be the kind of person I want to be, and have the kind of loving relationships I long for because of my chart. I am even more afraid that I will never overcome my insecurity and low self esteem because of my chart.

My chart is horrible...Is there hope for me?

poyi

Premium Member
First of all, your chart is not horrible. No one chart is horrible. No one's life is higher or lower than others. We all have the abundance in our heart.

You have good level of awareness, that is the key to transform yourself. Don't be afraid of the time and experiences you need to overcome to become a better self. It is a long term and slow, often painful and frustrating process. But then one day you will look back and will still willing to do it again just to become a better you.

I won't comment on your chart. As I don't see any negative combination as "Something Wrong with You" I see them just the course of life.

For example, we go to study in an university, like studying Nutrition every university has different course structure. Some you have to do certain units first before you do the other. Even have different name for the same bachelor degree. At the end of the day, if you work hard and invest your time, you will still graduate with the same certificate.

You might argue, "But some universities are better than the one I went to!" Then I ask you that if it is ALWAYS guarantee the better career opportunity?

Even you got into a better company/hospital to work as a nutritionist would that person with better looking bachelor degree guarantee he or she a better and more compassionate nutritionist? No, at the end of the day, your attitude is the matter.

We are born to have certain amount of resources, environmental and parental factors in place, that is just the beginning of life, having a favorable start not always a better option.

Let me give you another example, I always believe in life that we all are born with a 100 dollar note. Some invests 100 dollar all into career, some invested only 1 dollar. There is gain and there will be lost. Some is smarter and invest equally in different parts of life. I won't finish the story, cause you can think about it yourself and look around. Those wordily successful people are they truly happier?

In term of astrology, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 12th are the houses of our wealth of different types. Some people are more wealthy and successful in certain parts of life. The true happiness is to know what you have, being able not to be jealous of other, being able to feel content and share with those are short.

All the best

Zarathu

Account Closed
No hope for you......

..................................to change your chart.

Your chart is what you were born with, and your chart gives you the direction of this life. What is easy for you to do is what you, you should be using to be successful. What is hard and difficult for you, is a sign of what you should spend less time doing.

If you don't do what your chart has set up for you then you will have the same circumstances again in your next life or another one to do it again. Learn to love your chart. Its you this time around.

waybread

Why would you even want to "overcome your chart"? I don't know what you've been reading, or whether you got this information from a professional astrologer, but every horoscope placement has an empowering or disempowering interpretation. The key, then is to focus on what empowers you out of your horoscope, vs. getting stuck in negative expressions of it.

Poyi is right-- there are very few nicey-nice "vanilla" charts out there. Almost all charts show some stresses and strains; oftentimes more than in your chart. This is life for human beings-- with or without a horoscope.

For what it's worth, I think that your chart shows that you identify with your intelligence. Which is good! It's yours, and you can use it. I wouldn't call you a "dilletante in love." I would see you as very idealistic about love, however; which has both benefits and disadvantages. You seem like a deeply passionate person-- which is good for loyalty but can be dangerous if it becomes obsessive. You have a very strong Mars in its own sign of Aries. If you are not currently engaged in some type of athletic activity, I hope you will pick one up. Otherwise you might be prone simply to getting angry-- which would be a negative expression.

Generally a horoscope should feel like it belongs to you, and you should feel a sense of rightness about many of your chart placements.

dr. farr

Overcome the chart? No.
Overcome, rise above the weaknesses and susceptibilities and discordant trends and idiosyncracies shown in that chart, yes, absolutely so-but this takes knowledge, courage, action and will.