How is their relationship now

LOL_LOL

This chart is about my ex-husband and his so-called manager friend. I would like to know what their relationship is like because I am suspecting that my ex is perhaps frustrated with that manager-friend who has a tendency to move slow in their dealings. My ex is an artist and that friend of his is his manager too although he's really a failure in my opinion because back when we were together, my ex was often frustrated at how slow the friend-manager was when promoting him. He later moved away from his house as nothing was happening in that city where he was staying with that friend-manager.. .but they did not argue as far as I know..simply he was stuck in a situation where nothing was moving forward for him in that region, so he moved in with another friend. So this is why I am wondering how the relationship is between nelson and Michael nowadays. Please advise.

astro_2gw_35_how_is_nelson_s_relationship_with_michae_hr1121230465_zps98d09330.gif

Last edited:

rafaella

I don't think its a valid question - he is your ex, and his friendships/dealings are really none of your business anymore...we have had discussions on this forum, as to what is a valid question or not. A genuine concern regarding a friend's troubled situation is one thing, but asking about an ex's friendship with someone, with what appears to be an idle curiosity is not approrpiate in horary. You may want to familiarise yourself with this article written by Deb Houlding http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_questions.html

cheers :)