North node on descendant

Roks

How you would interpret this aspect. I am asking since there aren't many great interpretations on it. I am especially interested since I have south node exactly conjunct my libra ascendant

IleneK

Premium Member
How you would interpret this aspect. I am asking since there aren't many great interpretations on it. I am especially interested since I have south node exactly conjunct my libra ascendant

Your ascendant is the cusp of the 1st, who you are, how you are seen. With SN there, on some level this is something that you understand deeply, that you come into this life with. There is no challenge to your self, to living your Libra ascendant. You are a natural; it is the path of least resistance, where you will fall back to: relationship with your self.

The NN not known to you when you come into this life. It is what you are called to find and realize.
With NN on the desc, relationship with the 'other' with 'not self' is what you are not familiar with and what you are called to understand and cultivate. We work with and realize our NN over our lifetimes. It takes time, effort, like it takes time to live into our Sun.