Our Synastry?

VenusianGirl

My planets are in blue/the inner circle :) my birth time is accurate, his I don't know!

https://ibb.co/BtsLNb2

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Also, when I do the chart on another website, it doesn't show that we have my moon squaring his mars like on this graph. However the other site lists his mars trine my ascendant, my pluto quintile his moon, my venus parallel his mars and my venus contraparallel his neptune. Not sure if this is helpful and significant?
[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

VenusianGirl

I decided to type out the aspects instead of posting the chart because I've noticed people tend to overlook many of the aspects if I just post the charts.

ellie04

That's true and that's because people don't know what that aspect means or don't think it's worth mentioning, e.g. Neptune opp Chiron. Is it a big deal? IMO, no, but I could be wrong. :wink:

Many of those aspects you listed can be found online for individual interpretations.

VenusianGirl

I understand, but me searching up these aspects in google individually isn't the same effect as having a stranger interpret the synastry as one whole :)

And I think it's more so because people tend to not notice/overlook many aspects when looking at the lines in synastry.

conspiracy theorist

If you really want someone to look at your synastry as a whole, the best thing would be not to get in their way or force them to look at what you want, and allow them to read the chart to make their prognostication. What you may think takes primacy might not be what the reader sees as all that important. Will you post the chart?

VenusianGirl

I understand your message, however I don't believe it applies here; I'm not forcing anyone into anything and I'm not focusing on subjective aspects that I believe are prominent. I've listed all the aspects - I see no difference between posting the graph or listing the aspects besides not including the zodiacs involved. Otherwise, if anything, I think I've actually simplified the process for people to do the reading.

I've posted the chart nonetheless :)

My birth time is accurate, but his I don't know. My planets are in red/on the outside.

VenusianGirl

Yes of course, I just re uploaded the chart and actually changed my main thread message, with some new info + question. If anything I'm the one who doesn't want to come across as ungrateful, so no worries :) I'll provide anything you need for an interpretation. Thanks!

ElenaJ

Do you mean his birth time might be off, or what did you use for his chart?
What I would like to know is whether I can count on the Aquarius/leo for his ascendent/des.

VenusianGirl

Do you mean his birth time might be off, or what did you use for his chart?
What I would like to know is whether I can count on the Aquarius/leo for his ascendent/des.

Yes I have no idea what time he was born, so disregard anything that requires his TOB. I just chose 12:00 PM for him randomly. However my birth time is correct, so any contacts to my angles or house overlays are accurate!

ElenaJ

Not easy to read some of the numbers in the table, they're blurry, especially your mars.
Suggestion, when you prepare a chart, insert the true node, like you did, but also try to insert "Descending node", which will give the equally important south node. For example, your Chiron conjunct south node pop outs immediately when it's inserted.
Last note, his moon at noontime could vary by 6 degrees before or after what is shown, so we can't really consider it, can we. Pity.

Last edited:

VenusianGirl

Not easy to read some of the numbers in the table, they're blurry, especially your mars.
Suggestion, when you prepare a chart, insert the true node, like you did, but also try to insert "Descending node", which will give the equally important south node. For example, your Chiron conjunct south node pop outs immediately when it's inserted.
Last note, his moon at noontime could vary by 6 degrees before or after what is shown, so we can't really consider it, can we. Pity.

I just redid the chart including the south node and I hope the quality of the image is much better now! Try this link https://ibb.co/SvgDHhV

So it’s possible either our moon Jupiter conjunction remains or perhaps we have a Uranus moon conjunction. If we disregard that, looking at the rest of the chart and even the Chiron node aspect you mentioned, what are you able to tell? We also have the NN and SN opposing each other. What about Saturn Venus, Saturn Neptune, sun mars, parallels and contraparallels I mentioned etc? I can’t help but pick each aspect apart and be too subjective so I’m wanting a fresh objective observation. Thanks again Elena!

ElenaJ

The nodes are quite important in synastry, and his nodes crossing your ascendent/descendent axis are very important, it's very binding and alluring, and sometimes if backed up by other aspects it indicates a karmic relationship, but at any rate it draws you two together as a couple, also towards a marriage tie.
His node with your Neptune binds you two together in a learning experience on the spiritual level, he will feel very inspired by you, although he tends to look at the relationship through rose coloured glasses. It is the planet person that brings to the node person (in this case, him) their energy, so you will give him illusions, poetry, romance, although that could swing towards delusion and deception, depending on other aspects in the charts. This also reflects your natal Venus/neptune trine, so you really want and need a dreamy kind of love, romantic, flowery and poetic, and this Neptune/NN contact fills that need in you.
Your descendent ruler is the sun, and his mars is conjunct, stimulating you and binding with the relationship with you. There is no aspect table with the chart you posted so it isn't clear, but it looks like his Pluto opposes you sun. If in fact he has a mars/pluto opposition and your sun is in contact with it, you will indeed find him attractive, compelling and irresistible, although the down side of this would give you too much energy from him, he stimulates you sometimes to the point of irritation, and he tries to change you in ways that can become overbearing. Scorpio involved in this brings it into the bedroom as well, where you have a strong physical attraction that binds but also imposes.
We must remember that a relationship that turns into marriage lasts a long time, and the easy aspects help to soften the inevitable conflicts and contrasts that two people will have when in close rapport. All easy aspects would prove boring in the long run, and all difficult ones would be unsupportable, but some of each will keep the partners interested and committed over time.
Then sun/mars conjunction trines the Saturn/neptune and the NN. The trine is very positive here, because not only does it too reinforce the tie between you, but the sun/mars can also be quite volatile, it's a lot of energy to handle, and in a fixed sign each of you will tend to stick to your position and not give way, so trine Saturn (discipline and responsibility) and Neptune with NN will help you both handle the situation.
His mars in good aspect with your Venus, and trine Uranus gives fascination and sparkle, while Neptune adds a romantic touch.
Mercury trine between the two of you is so valuable, you will understand each other intuitively, and this goes a long way in compatibility.
His mars conjunct your IC, 4th house cusp, can bring some arguments into the domestic arena, you may argue when you are at home.
His moon on your Jupiter is so loving and caring, it's a beautiful aspect to have between you, in your first house, so you really can appreciate and encourage him, aside from making him feel comfortable with you. His moon in your first house lmeans you intuitively understand each other, it's a psychic tie, you feel bound and somehow at one with the other person. Not knowing his birth time is a big negative here because the closer this conjunction the stronger the tie.
Your moon trine his Capricorn stellium further strengthens this psychic bond.
Your Chiron squares his nodes, so this will result in your relationship being challenged by sorrowful situations, but you have so much on the positive side that you should be able to confront and overcome these as a couple.
Synastry is so rich, there are so many layers that can be examined and evaluated between two persons, and you can go on and on, but this hopefully will give you a start. Should you find out his birth time it could give us more vital information, without it there are a lot of uncertainties, like his moon position, and the links between your descendents, that would be very important.
Interesting also to see your asteroid names conjunct on your IC! Karma!
Enjoy this one, it's vey positive!

Last edited:

VenusianGirl

The nodes are quite important in synastry, and his nodes crossing your ascendent/descendent axis are very important, it's very binding and alluring, and sometimes if backed up by other aspects it indicates a karmic relationship, but at any rate it draws you two together as a couple, also towards a marriage tie.
Your node with his Neptune is equally important especially if we consider that Neptune is co-ruler of your ascendent. This contact binds you two together in a learning experience on the spiritual level, you will feel very inspired by him, although you tend to look at the relationship through rose coloured glasses. It is the planet person that brings to the node person (in this case, you) their energy, so he will give you illusions, poetry, romance, although that could swing towards delusion and deception, depending on other aspects in the charts. This also reflects your Venus/neptune conjunction, so you really want and need a dreamy kind of love, romantic, flowery and poetic, and this Neptune/NN contact fills that need in you.
Your descendent ruler is mercury, and his mercury exactly trines your sun (even though it is out of sign) as well as your mercury/Uranus, and this is a crucial contact between you, locking you both easily into a relationship, and if his moon should enter this triangle, depending on his birth time, it will be even stronger and more irresistible, and will add a great deal of strength to the relationship.
We must remember that a relationship that turns into marriage lasts a long time, and the easy aspects help to soften the inevitable conflicts and contrasts that two people will have when in close rapport. All easy aspects would prove boring in the long run, and all difficult ones would be unsupportable, but some of each will keep the partners interested and committed over time.
Then you have the tight mars/sun conjunction. This is an almost inescapable physical attraction. and it trines the Saturn/neptune and the NN. The trine is very positive here, because not only does it too reinforce the tie between you, but the sun/mars can also be quite volatile, it's a lot of energy to handle, and in a fixed sign each of you will tend to stick to your position and not give way, so trine Saturn (discipline and responsibility) and Neptune with NN will help you both handle the situation.
His mars in good aspect with your Venus (again, nice physical attraction, with him taking the initiative this time. In the sun/mars you are the initiator), and Neptune is also very nice in a relationship.
Mercury trine between the two of you is so valuable, you will understand each other intuitively, and this goes a long way in compatibility.
Your moon on his Jupiter is so loving and caring, it's a beautiful aspect to have between you, and keep in mind that Jupiter is co-ruler of your ascendent, so he really can appreciate and encourage you in your expressions, aside from making you feel comfortable with him and good with yourself.
His mars inconjunct your moon can be a little irritating, although at the beginning it helps on the physical side, he is drawn to you sexually, and this is fine until you feel he is too intense and he gets your back up! A bit of patience will resolve this.
His Chiron squares your nodes, so this will result in your relationship being challenged by sorrowful situations, but you have so much on the positive side that you should be able to confront and overcome these as a couple.
Finally, his mars does not trine your ascendent, if anything it is close to a conjunction with your descendent, although too weak to be really considered or be effective.
Synastry is so rich, there are so many layers that can be examined and evaluated between two persons, and you can go on and on, but this hopefully will give you a start. We've seen how you are involved in this relationship, by ties to both your ascendent and your descendent. Should you find out his birth time it could give us more vital information.
It could also be interesting if you do both of your charts entering your asteroid names to see where they fall in the respective charts.
Enjoy this one, it's vey positive!

WOW thank you so much for taking the time do give so much insight I really do appreciate it! 🙏🏻❤️

I don’t mean to sound critical, I know tone can get lost via text. I just wanted to mention that I think you got a bit mixed up with the inner and outer circle and who is who. When you mentioned me being fulfilled by my Venus Neptune conjunction and my desc being ruled by mercury - you were actually referring to him, as I’m the outer red planet person! I don’t have the natal Venus Neptune conjunction and my desc is in Leo so ruled by the Sun :) I’m not sure if that changes what you wrote then and if there are more aspects you mentioned that may actually be reversed or don’t apply or perhaps there are more aspects. As for the mars moon inconjunction - aren’t our moon and mars square rather than quincunx? Or are they both? And it’s my Neptune that conjunction his NN, so I’ll just interpret that portion in reverse :) same with it being my Jupiter on his moon rather than the other way around. And his mars isn’t conjunct my desc as it’s my mars you’re referring to haha and we unfortunately don’t know his desc!

Are house overlays important in your opinion? And what about declinations?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Ok, usually you would be the inner circle. Sorry I didn't pick up on this, but can you resend the chart in this way?
And you can add the south nodes, please?