raqun

I'm the guy, but try to guess us both..

I see a lot of jupiter in you.. but also some sparky air and earth, again:

ASC - Taurus
Sun - Gemm or libra
Moon - Leo ?

GuyWithWeirdChart

Is she a Cancer Sun, Sagitarrius Moon, Aquarius Ascendant

And are you a Sagitarrius Moon also with a Libra Ascendant?

Mines Taurus Ascendant , Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon

Last edited:

raqun

Pretty good :D

I'm Scorpio moon and sun, Pisces ASC

She is Cancer sun, Sag moon and Libra ASC

I knew there was some jupiter in yOu :)

A picture from last year... I hate taking pictures so basically I don't even have a recent one to post.

Still sounds like fun though so I'll play. :cool:

Last edited:

astrologyqs

SEOHYUN! <3
Her rising is Libra by the way. She has her Moon in Libra too which is in her first house. Funny.. she isn't short though..

I don't think her moon is in Libra? If you calculate her birth place and various times, it comes out as Capricorn. The moon sign can shift a sign throughout the day (I think) and Libra is nowhere near Capricorn since it's the 7th sign and Capricorn is the 10th lol. I think the only possibilities are Sagittarius, Capricorn, or Aquarius moon.

Ambersole11

I'll play...
2a191ce91f0f2bfa66eeec804f1b7110_zps603715c0.jpg
[/IMG]

Osamenor

Staff member
A photo of me and my friend[the girl]...so,guess our Sunz,Moonz and Ascendantz^^

Do you have your friend's permission to post her photo here? If not, it has to be taken down. It's against the rules to post photos of other people without their informed consent.

For everyone posting in this thread: post your own photo only, unless you have explicit permission from someone else to post theirs. If a photo you're posting is not your own but you have permission to post it, you need to make that clear.