The Part of Race, aka Racial Conciousness, aka Galvanization

piercethevale

Greetings.
There are three given [published] titles for the Astrological Part derived from the formula Asc. + Moon - Pluto..
or I probably should say that these are all I have been able to learn of since I became so very interested in all known Astrological Parts a little more than sixteen years ago.
Those three titles are:
1. Race
2. Racial Conciousness
3. Galvanization

In times such as these I think many of us might wish that there is such an Astrological Part that induces "Racial Consciouness" and this very, so named, Part was quite noticably activated during almost the entire span of the Civil War between the States here in the U.S.A.

I wish I could know who came up with these titles. It is because this Astrological Part was so notably activated almost the entire time span of the American Civil War that whom ever did come up with these names is an astrologer that uses the same natal chart for the United States that I've been contending is the only proper one to use, i.e. the "Zero Hour" chart, 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776 at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Pluto was conjunct [within a one degree orb of conjunction] a total of 21 months during the American Civil War [and being one of the quotients of the Parts formula, i.e. the "Trigger", Then there is no doubt that Pluto was having its effect upon the Part during that time]. It came into conj. aspect by an orb of one degree on June 18, 1862 and lasted until October 4th. It was exactly conjunct on June 25th, then Pluto went retrograde on August 12th, @ 12* Taurus 20'.

The Part of Galvanization derived from the USA natal chart [the "Zero Hour" chart, i.e. July 4, 1776 @ 12:00:01 a.m. Philadelphia, Penn.] is found to be at 10* Taurus 45' 14". But, I am fairly convinced now that all natal charts must be rectified for the Sidereal precession which moves all natal positions forward, relative to the Tropical Zodiac, through the astrological signs at a rate of apprx one degree every 71.5 years. Thus when the Civil War began, on April 12, 1861, the accumalative rate of precession since the birth of the nation, that was needed to be added, at that time. to all natal positions, which accurately rectifies all points of conjunction to natal positions in the chart, is + 01* 10' 40.8". So by adding that amount to the derived Part of Galvanization, it was @ 11* Taurus 55' 54.8" at the onset of hostilities. On that day, in 1861, Pluto in transit was @ 08* Taurus 35' [I only recognize conjunctions within a one degree orb for Astrological Parts to be considered to be activated. It is only a mathmatically calculated point in space and not anything with material substance. It has no range of influence beyond the degree of the Zodiac it is found to be in].

On March 7, 1861, a month and five days earlier, Mars was conjunct the Part of Galvanization, and on May 4, just 22 days after the war began, Venus was also conjunct the Part of Galvanization, the Sun had been also, two days earlier, on May 2nd.
Pluto went retrograde @ 10* Taurus 27' on August 9, 1861, so it got to almost 30 mins of a degree away from getting within a one degree orb of conj. with the Astrological Part, but it took another ten months for that to happen, on June 18th, in 1862. On November 4, 1861 Black Moon Lilith was conj. with the Astrological Part of Galvanization.
On Sept. 30, 1861 Saturn was conj. the USA natal chart's Part of War, which Sidereal adjusted at that time put that Part at 15* Virgo 59' 55.8", and on Oct. 9, that same year, just nine days later, Jupiter was also conj. the Part of War, which was @ 15* Virgo 59' 56.4" by then.

Pluto did get to that one degree orb limit on June 18, in 1862, as I already mentioned, but it went retrograde on August 10 @ 11* Taurus 24" and the exact point for the conjunction with the Part of Gavanization by then was @ 11* Taurus 56' 47.9", so Pluto was almost within a half of a degree orb of conjunction when it acheived "stationary" status. Pluto stayed within the one degree orb while in retrograde, until October 4th that year. A total of 77 days, but not yet making an exact conjunction. That would finally occur in 1863. During that period from June to October in 1862, however, Venus was conjunct the Part of Galv. on June 15, and the Sun had also done so on May 2nd. Saturn, once again, made a conjunct aspect with the USA's Part of War, for the second time, in retrograde, on May 5th, which, rectified for the Sidereal precession that had accumalated by that time, was @ 16* Virgo 00' 24". Saturn went direct thirteen days later on May 18th @ 15* Virgo 51". So, just like Pluto would on August 10th, later that same year, the two planets both became stationary while within a one degree orb of conjunction with these two critical Parts. Saturn direct would again be in exact conjuct aspect, for a third time, on May 30th. Saturn had gotten within that one degree orb of conjuction, with the Part of War, on April 5th in 1862 and didn't go beyond that orb until June 25th.

Saturn, as I already mentioned, had made it's first conjunction with the Part of War, [since the last time it did so, about 28 years previous] from Sept. 22 to October 9th, in 1861, with the exact conjunction happening on September 30th, that year. Jupiter did the same, that year, from October 4th to the 15th. Mars conjunct the same Part on September 15th, that same year. The True N. Node made a conj. to the USA natal charts', M.C. [rectified for sidereal precession] on August 19, 1861 and was conj. the sidereal precess. adjusted Part of Perspicacity at 09* Cap. 18' 22.8" [a title for that Part which member Phoenix Venus and I were able to determine as the formula Asc. + Neptune - Jupiter, had up to that time been given only the title of Part of Cancer, aka Part of Malignancy, which I figure must surely have been something that came about due to the work of Horary Astrologers, and those that used the craft almost entirely for prediction purposes. It's one of the titles we came up with as an alternative [for natal use] that I've the highest degree of confidence in.

Getting back to Pluto and the Part of Galvanization, Pluto went direct on Jan. 23, 1863 @ 09* Taurus 25', on Feb. 6th that followed, Mars was again conj. the Part of Galvanization and Pluto would finally make its first exact conjunction with the Part of Galvanization on June 25, 1863, which by then was @ 10* Taurus 57' 28", but it got to within a one degree orb on May 6th, that year. Pluto went retrograde on August 12th @ 12* Taurus 20' [still very much within orb of conunction, less than a half of a degree in fact] and Pluto would conjunct the Part exactly, this time in retrograde, on October 1st, that year and the exact point was 11* Taurus 57' 41" at the time. Pluto went beyond the one degree orb while retrograde on the 26th or 27th of November that year. Mars, I should mention, had again made a conjunction with the Part of War on August 28th, that year, 1863.

Pluto went direct on January 25th, in 1864 @ 10* Taurus 22' and got to within a one degree orb of conjunction by March 24th. On May 9th, in 1864 it made it's third conjunction, the secondth by direct motion, @ 11* Taurus 58' 09". By July 1st Pluto had moved just beyond a one degree orb and then went retrograde that year on August 12th @ 13* Taurus 17. Mars conj. the Part of Galvanization that same month, of July, on the 26th. On September 25th in 1864 Pluto again was within a one degree orb and on November 21-22nd made its 4th exact conjunction with the Part of Galvanization, the secondth in retrograde motion, @ 11* Taurus 58' 36". That same day, November 21st, Black Moon Lilith was conj. the USA's natal Part of War which was @ 16* Virgo 02' 25", by rectification for the Sidereal precession, at that time.

The USA's natal Part of Fortune, was conjunct the transiting North Node on Dec 4-5th, in 1863, which by Sidereal rectification, was @ 26* Scorpio 53' at that time. That same month, on the 16-17th, Black Moon Lilith was conj. the sidereal rectified position fo the USA's natal N. Node, which was @ 07* Leo 48' at that time.. Two months later, on Feb. 21, 1864 Jupiter was conj. the USA's natal Part of Fortune, Sid. rect., at 26' Scorpio 53' 47"

In January 1865, on the 25th, Pluto went direct @ 11* Taurus 19' and then made its 5th conjunction, the third by direct motion, on March 23-24, 1865 @ 11* Taurus 58' 54"

General Lee surrendered at Appomatox, Virginia on April 9th, in 1865 and transiting Uranus was @ 25* Gemini 59' to 26* Gemini 01' that day and the USA's natal Part of Imprisonment, Sidereally rectified, was @ 25* Gemini 59' 48" at that time. Defiinitely a Uranus conjunction with a Part that, through the Sabian Symbol found for the degree it is in, literally describes that action, mental precept, or cultural more, that one connot embrace, employ, utilize, etc.
From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala", that Sabian Symbol is given in description and presented as thus; "A GARDENER TRIMMING LARGE PALM TREES.
KEYNOTE:
Bringing under control nature's power of expansion.
" ... and Dane wrote in the text that followed:
"At this last stage of the seventeenth five-fold sequence we have reached the level of fulfillment of the impulses which began at the first stage (Gemini 21°) in a tumultuous upsurge of self-assertion and protest against the past. Now this upsurge has found its place in the evolution of mankind and society; and - symbolically speaking - "labor" has become not only unionized, but a strong force in the body politic. Yet the energies released seek constant expansion and therefore have to be controlled. There is need for repeated PRUNING."

Any Yank, born and raised in the United States, would very likely tell you that We don't like to be in short supply of anything... especially toilet paper and gasoline, as has been given much publicized evidence to the fact the past year and a half. We are a nation that should be symbolized by a cornucopia spilling out with excessive abundance, of everything imaginable. We over eat, we drink too much, we play hard and long, we work ourselves to a frazzel, we drive big cars, with lots of horsepower, if the neighbor just bought one, we want one too, and a bigger one at that.
The prevailing motto among most American men is "He who dies with the most toys, wins"
I think Uranus' effect upon that Astrological Part should be easy enough to perceive as for the United States, after the Civil War, the process of becoming industrialized was "full on" and the expansion Westward, although sadly to great loss by its indigenous people.

Soon after Pluto was to conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Retribution.
Anyone interested in that matter can find the natal position in the thread I have on the Astrological Parts of the USA natal chart, here in this sub-forum. You'll have to figure out the Sidereal precession for yourselves if you believe in that technique, as I do, and wish to do so. I do believe that Part is aptly named as for what the South endured for a great many years after that war.

But I do digress, don't I? As this thread is supposed to be about this Astrological Part known as the, with a choice of three titles... 1. Part of Race, 2. Part of Racial Conciousness, or 3. Part of Galvanization.

As I wrote earlier in this thread, that this Part having been so named by someone since the PLANET PLUTO was discovered, it seems to be a logical assumption that who ever that astrologer is/was, they surely believe in the same natal chart for the USA as I do...the Zero Hour chart. ... as for they also saw this very same activity with this Astrological Part during the Civil War and came up with the idea that it must have had to do with the ending of slavery, "the war to end slavery", etc.
It's a noble idea, but the war wasn't entirely about slavery as it was about so many other issues as well, for most that fought in it. Lincoln didn't even issue his emancipation proclamation until 1863.
Why I have so much doubt about that particular title is that I just can't figure "race" being a cause of any concern for the Creator.

I, implicitly, trust the readings given by the late Edgar Cayce on the origin and destiny of humankind. [excellent book, by the way, "Edgar Cayce On the Orign and Destiny of Man". I've owned at least 5 copies over the years and have given each one of them to someone as a gift, a much needed gift to that person in each instance...and they became a much wiser, more spiritually upright and aligned, person for it too.] God wanted five races of humankind created simultaneously, and that's just what the Creator did. Five different Races at the beginning, each Race with a particularly augmented physical/mental/metaphysical sense, or proclivity, that the other Races don't have enhanced. The five different original Races of mankind will, eventually, become just one Race. Thus implying that the more spiritually advanced your soul is the more racially mixed you probably are as it takes a more mature soul to be able to control additional augmented senses and not be controlled by them.

Just as there are no astrological Parts that concern themselves with worldly goods, material wealth [that is, for the prime example, there is no Part of Fortune that influences ones ability to amass wealth of the kind that allows you to purcahse anthing and everything you might so desire. As I've repeatedly written, and given as much demonstartion as I can endure the process of writing to explain, the Part of Fortune is that which provides the most fortuitous means by which to fulfill your dharma, achieve you karmic due, you God ordained destiny.] Just as such, I seriously doubt that any Astrological Part was by divine precept to be an influence as to matters of considerations attending to what your racial ancestry is. From a standpoint of awareness [the Asc. and the Moon, i.e. conciousness centered [focused] on the emotional being of oneself, then "Triggered" by Pluto, the Planet of Transformation, [the Planet of Death, in the lower sense]
It's kind of like a cold slap to the face, not one given to cause harm but resolute and with serious intent. "Quit your sniveling, stop the crying, or come down from those clouds and sober up, a "Reality check". Galvanization can be the type where you roll your sleeves up, tie your hair back, out of your face, get those work gloves on, and your work boots laced up tight, and get the task at hand done like you are a master of the guild. It can also be what brings those that are confronted by a common enemy, to find their common cause and anneal themselves both in mental fortitude and with courage to become a unified force that will match up to that which opposes them. It's quite apparently about overcoming the emotions and transforming that energy into that which provides resolve.

I have said it over and over. The reason I titled my book, "A Template for the Time", in which I wrote about the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus that I produced, is that the natal chart is the "Template" to understanding true astrological knowledge and valid techniques. If you find a reason to doubt that the chart is that of Yeshu'a/Jesus, because of some traditional technique you use, or some portion of analytic technique that gives a contrary conclusion...then toss it out. It's no good. ...and there are many such erroneous practices in what we presently have complied in the Big Book of Astrological Practices and Beliefs of the 20th Century.
It was a fully understood and a true science in times of great antiquity. In fact, I believe the same as Dane Rudhay did, as he wrote that one day, "ASTROLOGY WILL NOT ONLY BE RECOGNIZED AS A SCIENCE, BUT ALSO AS THE MOTHER OF ALL SCIENCE"

WHAT THAT CHART HAS GIVEN US IN KNOWLEDGE AS TO RECTIFYING OLD TECHNIQUES AND BELIEFS AND PROVIDED US WITH HERETOFORE UNKNOWN METHODS [actaully, they were just forgotten, lost over many millenia]. It has shown us that Astrological Parts are symbolically relevant and active, when used in conjunction with the Sabian Symbols as discovered by Elsie Wheller and Marc Jones and presented and defined by Dane Rudhyar. It has shown us that Marc Edmond Jones was correct in stating that the septile is an aspect of fatality but in what manner, how many in a chart, and as to when that does become effective
It has shown us that Dane Rudhyar theory was correct and in stating that the Sabian Symbols when applied to the chart axis does reveal the basic blueprint of who you were born as and that our Creator wants you to transform into during this present life of yours. The "WHO". "WHERE-TO", "HOW", and "WHY" of you present existence. That Astrological Parts can be used in prediction, and that they are a most viable and primary tool to be used in Astrological analysis, not some secondary, trepadatiously utilized but only as a last resort, kind of technique and of little reputation of recommendation. It has demonstrated that the Part of Hyleg was not even understood as to what it represents and was entirely worthless of any use at all until one understands that it can only be truly understood by the use of the Sabian Symbols in conjunction with it.
So many things this natal chart has made us aware of, increased our knowledge of Astrology, provided additional methods of technique of interpretation and effectve usefulness.

...and now, I'm going to use it to help us all come closer to, if not entirely arrive at, an underatanding of just what this formula, of Asc. + Moon - Pluto, produces as an Astrological Part, or Lot?

From the natal chart of the Nazaren, i.e. the chart produced for [gregorian] April 2, in the year 3 A.D. [or C.E., for those that prefer] in the early evening at 5:23 p.m., in or near present day Bethlehem, Israel, that formula produces a point at 29* Virgo 09' 49", the 30th degree of Virgo. The Sabian Symbol for which is [from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"]:

"VIRGO 30°: TOTALLY INTENT UPON COMPLETING AN IMMEDIATE TASK, A MAN IS DEAF TO ANY ALLUREMENT.

KEYNOTE:
The total concentration required for reaching any spiritual goal.

This is the final symbol of the first half of the cycle. In the year cycle the fall equinox is now at hand; autumn begins. Through spring and summer many ways and byways have been experienced. The last message of this hemicycle of 'Individualization' is that on all decisive occasions what must be done has to be done so intently that no outer voices can penetrate the mind, still less the soul. The neophyte stands at the gates of the sacred Pyramid. There is only one step he can take — ahead, or he is lost.

This is the culminating step, the decision that results from a myriad of small choices. Still a shadow of hesitation can remain. Attention may be distracted from the Now by a voice from the past, glamorizing some old memory. The outer doors of perception and thought must be closed, so the soul can complete its
CONQUEST OF ILLUSION."

YES...!!! The same Sign and degree in which Yeshu'a/Jesus' natal Moon was in. Dane Rudhyar wrote a number of times that "the true path of discipleship begins in Virgo and as that natal chart not only has reveled that the Sabian Symbols can be read in either direction but also that it is in the reverse direction, i.e. "clockwise", that amounts to a progressive transformation of spiritual evolution, while the "traditional" direction leads to the opposite, i.e. bondage in Maya.

This is "galvanization" in the highest sense of the word. It's galvanization of the soul. As to how it affects each person will depend on how spiritually evolved they are. As for an entire nation I must assume that will depend upon the perceived immediate need ...and the overall spiritual maturity of the body politic.

IleneK

Premium Member
VERY interesting. And I especially thank you for your thoughtfulness and your generosity in conceiving of and sharing it with the community.

The word that comes to mind regarding your offering is constructive. And what a breath of fresh air.

I look forward to considering your writing carefully.
Thank you.
emoji_u1f64f.png

Last edited:

piercethevale

VERY interesting. And I especially thank you for your thoughtfulness and your generosity in conceiving of and sharing it with the community.

The word that comes to mind regarding your offering is constructive. And what a breath of fresh air.

I look forward to considering your writing carefully.
Thank you.
emoji_u1f64f.png

Thank you for reading and the kind review.

I had too much difficulty trying to make any discernment about the different given titles for this Part by studying the Sabian Symbol of the USA's Part that I thought it to be for the best to not mention that Sabian Symbol in the initial post.
However, I could readily see it instantly when I found what it is for the Nazarenes' natal chart, and then too my own.
As mine is in the 21st degree of Taurus and it was an act of biblomancy that provided me with the necessary galvanization to face the greatest threat to my well being that I've ever encountered. [ibid.]

"TAURUS 21°: A FINGER POINTING TO A LINE IN AN OPEN BOOK."

I was being attacked and out of desperation I opened the drawer to the bedside table in the hotel room I had checked into and found a Gideons' Bible. I prayed for a "sign from above". I opened it and, without looking, I pointed to Psalm 41.
It was exactly what I needed to hear at the time and did prove to be what galvanized me and saved from, what may have been, a terrible fate.

The Sabian Symbol for this Part of the United States', however, is difficul for me to fully comprehend.
It likely may be because I cannot approach it objectively, being a citizen of the nation?

Perhaps someone that can view it from an objective point of view will be able to do so?
[ibid.]

"TAURUS 11°: A WOMAN WATERING FLOWERS IN HER GARDEN.

KEYNOTE:
Development of the powers of the mind on which ego-consciousness is based.

The psycho-mental nature of a human being takes form out of the fulfillment and transcendence of biological functions and drives, much as the bud appears as the sap rises, and bursts forth into bloom. 'As the roots, so the flowers' is an old axiom. The consciousness attaches itself to this wondrous efflorescence; it lavishes its attention upon it, its love — alas, usually a possessive kind of love ('This is my garden!'). Thus the ego develops. It may develop in a negative, resentful way if a belated frost destroys the buds.

This is the first stage of the ninth sequence of phases, a sequence that basically refers to the overall situation related to the development of the ego. The Keyword here is
CULTIVATION.
"

Dane Rudhyar does admit n his book that there are some symbols that he felt that He hadn't interpreted as well as He would have liked to. He also wrote that He hoped that eventually someone would do a bettr job of it regarding those.
Perhaps this may be one of those?

But, if He did do a decent job of it then I am left to conclude that, in regards to this particular Astrological Part, that it means that it is our collective ego that brings about that "galvanization".

Perhaps one of you members of this forum can make better sense of this?

Again, thank you for your interest and support.:smile:
ptv

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Thanks for another informative post on astrological compositions of the USA, a nation founded on the principles of freedom, liberty and...equality, but it hadn't lived up to the promise of racial equality for most of its now 245 year history.

10-11' Taurus is April 29-30 (my own late Mom's birthday) and she has a long history of Native American ancestors on her Oklahoma father's side, but she resided in the Los Angeles area which had a huge race riot on April 29-May 3, 1992 after the verdict outcome of the Rodney King trial involving the LAPD. And about 20-21' Taurus...well, her natal Mars was in those degrees. My own part of race in my natal chart is 16' Scorpio, the opposite of mother's sun and Mars...it's in my 5th house, the one about family and children. I inherited my Osage/Cherokee heritage through her and my grandfather via her "full blood" great-grandmother, although I heard my great-grandfather was 1/5 like I am.

piercethevale

Thanks for another informative post on astrological compositions of the USA, a nation founded on the principles of freedom, liberty and...equality, but it hadn't lived up to the promise of racial equality for most of its now 245 year history.

10-11' Taurus is April 29-30 (my own late Mom's birthday) and she has a long history of Native American ancestors on her Oklahoma father's side, but she resided in the Los Angeles area which had a huge race riot on April 29-May 3, 1992 after the verdict outcome of the Rodney King trial involving the LAPD. And about 20-21' Taurus...well, her natal Mars was in those degrees. My own part of race in my natal chart is 16' Scorpio, the opposite of mother's sun and Mars...it's in my 5th house, the one about family and children. I inherited my Osage/Cherokee heritage through her and my grandfather via her "full blood" great-grandmother, although I heard my great-grandfather was 1/5 like I am.

Part of Race? Didn't you read my post?
If that's what you prefer to believe it is... it's really none of my business.

But, I'd like to check out what the Sabian Symbol is for your "Part"... the 16th of Scorpio, you say? [Kinda cool as I have the 18th of Scorpio for my Asc. and the 17th of Scorpio for my Part of Destiny. The 16th then is the next step, in the cycle of transformation, in the drection of spiritual evolution:wink:]

[ibid.]

"SCORPIO 16°: A GIRL'S FACE BREAKING INTO A SMILE.

KEYNOTE:
The fervent reaching out on the part of the young of heart to new experiences.

Faith in life and in other human beings enables us to go forth toward relationships with whatever attracts our senses or stirs our imagination. Smiling is perhaps a uniquely human characteristic because it implies a conscious acceptance of relationship, thus a choice. The animal, on the other hand, is compelled by unconscious instinct, at least in its natural state. It is not free to choose between love and hate.

This is the first symbol of the forty-sixth five-fold sequence. It introduces us to a series of responses to human experience and pictures a glowing
WARMTH OF FEELING.
"

If I were to interpret this as the Part of Galvanization, I'd say that what "galvanizes" you is the opportunities you get to try something new that excites you. A new relationship even, perhaps? Not just what "excites" you, but also basically anything that you see pleasure of some sort in experiencing.
This is just so totally a Scopionic Sabian Symbol.

If I were to interpret this ...oh... I just did, didn't I? :whistling:

Have you checked out the Part of Ancestral Heritage? Asc. + Moon - Cusp 8th House.
I've yet to write a thread on it but I've yet to try to find additional evidence to add to what I have. I've only checked out mine, a few friends, and the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart. I can totally "see it" as being just what it is titled as from the Yeshu'a chart and that of my own. Not knowing the "ancestry" of most every friend I have, save but a few but I have no charts for those people, it's an impossible call for me to make as to whether the Sabian Symbology relates to that person or not.
But, given how easily I can "see it" in just the Yeshu'a chart and my own, I'm pretty much convinced of it.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I used the formula of ASC (17' 33" Cancer), Moon (20' 17" Aquarius) and cusp of my 8th (8' 00" Aquarius) to locate my Part of Ancestral Heritage at 29' 50" Cancer, 29' Cancer is the millionaire degree and it's cusp Leo in the 1st house.

piercethevale

I used the formula of ASC (17' 33" Cancer), Moon (20' 17" Aquarius) and cusp of my 8th (8' 00" Aquarius) to locate my Part of Ancestral Heritage at 29' 50" Cancer, 29' Cancer is the millionaire degree and it's cusp Leo in the 1st house.

:sideways::andy::w00t:

WOW....!!! That's one HELLAVA Sabian Symbol to have for that Part....WOW...
I'm throughly impressed.

[ibid.]

"CANCER 30°: A DAUGHTER OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION.

KEYNOTE:
The prestige and conservatism of a long-maintained heritage.
Here we have a symbol of the proud preservation of socio- cultural values in a tradition. After several generations the ancestor who was perhaps a violent revolutionist or rabble-rouser - or even a fugitive from justice - acquires a halo of respectability. The tradition that once was born of revolution now extolls 'law and order,' attempting to suppress any new forms of the same revolutionary spirit.

This is the last symbol of the section of the cycle referring mainly to the consolidation and concretization of life urges within a stable form of organization. In many instances the scenes presented picture social activities or events, yet at this stage it is the individual person and the problems attendant upon his development that are primarily considered.
This eighth scene with a keynote of 'Consolidation', began with the study of a traditional symbol for personality integration, the Mandala; it ends with an example of what occurs when the individual chooses a path which totally embodies and glorifies tradition, a path which ends in a
GLORIFICATION OF THE PAST.

:cool:

piercethevale

Thanks for sharing that... you have just provided a sound 3rd example justifying the given title...imho.
Btw... you do know that my natal Sun is in the 17th of Taurus and within a one degree orb of conjunction with my Desc.?
I take it that your mom was born on a May 5th? As I was born on the 6th.
What was your mothers' natal Moon Sign, if I may ask?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Thanks for sharing that... you have just provided a sound 3rd example justifying the given title...imho.
Btw... you do know that my natal Sun is in the 17th of Taurus and within a one degree orb of conjunction with my Desc.?
I take it that your mom was born on a May 5th? As I was born on the 6th.
What was your mothers' natal Moon Sign, if I may ask?

She had a 29' Aquarius-1' Pisces moon (a sign cusp) close to my 20' Aquarius moon and my Scorpio sun GF's 10' Aquarius moon. My Mom has to be closer to Aquarius than Pisces...in sidereal astrology, Aries instead of Taurus sun. And I noticed the south node is 29' Aquarius about to cusp Pisces in my 8th house.

CapAquaPis

All I know is in relation to this topic and linked to my recently passed Mom, she taught me US history: 1776 East coast (the British later American colonies to became an independent nation) had a larger African, Native American and early Jewish, East Asian, Middle Eastern and Latin American presence. Imagine 25% of the population is black or part-black and similarly Native American, and the first Asians and Latinos, there has been European Jews and North Africans (Moors, Arabs and Turks) present in the early USA, and before the huge wave of white European immigrants, the USA ethnoracially resembled Mexico, Brazil and Peru. My own Mom's DNA test has proven Native American, additional "South American", black African and East Asian genes.

piercethevale

She had a 29' Aquarius-1' Pisces moon (a sign cusp) close to my 20' Aquarius moon and my Scorpio sun GF's 10' Aquarius moon. My Mom has to be closer to Aquarius than Pisces...in sidereal astrology, Aries instead of Taurus sun. And I noticed the south node is 29' Aquarius about to cusp Pisces in my 8th house.
So then, she had a Taurus Sun and an Aquarius Moon, as I do. For some strage reason I sispected that she might have had such.
Call it an intuition or what you will?
That Her N. Node was also in the 30th of Cancer [or quite possibly, as your statement seems to imply that the N. Node was in direct motion at the time She was born?] does seem to indicate a very strong karmic bondage to your native American ancestry that runs in your family...or at least that you and your mother shared, and it may be due to a possible past life association in the same bloodlines. This is one of those Sabian Symbols that most everyone shouldn't take to mean anything literally, as it is only the way in which an early 20th century Caucasian, American, woman "saw" what this degree of the Zodiac represents, via the degree symbolism, through Her gift of clairvoyance.
In a sense, as to those of us that are citizens of the United States that have all, or part, native American ancestry, it can mean as much as what it literally symbolizes, and a whole lot more, as being for the fact that who could be anymore of, or about, the true ancestral tradition, heritage, culture, etc., of this land, that is presently called the United States, than one that is a member of the indigenous race?

Like I already wrote, you have what might be the finest example concerning the Astrological Part of Acestral Heritage that can be found... at least I certainly think so.

piercethevale

All I know is in relation to this topic and linked to my recently passed Mom, she taught me US history: 1776 East coast (the British later American colonies to became an independent nation) had a larger African, Native American and early Jewish, East Asian, Middle Eastern and Latin American presence. Imagine 25% of the population is black or part-black and similarly Native American, and the first Asians and Latinos, there has been European Jews and North Africans (Moors, Arabs and Turks) present in the early USA, and before the huge wave of white European immigrants, the USA ethnoracially resembled Mexico, Brazil and Peru. My own Mom's DNA test has proven Native American, additional "South American", black African and East Asian genes.

I do know that the Norse had a lot more presence in North America than is what is presently accepted to be factual enough to include it in grade school history classes, That every racial type probably at least visited North America at sometime over the many thousands of years prior to Columbus' existence I haven't any doubt to either.
As was recently revealed to me, from my sister getting a DNA analysis done, I knew that that I had Caucasian and a bit of indigenous American DNA [most very likely Powhatan and possibly also Choctaw] but was stunned to learn that I am 0.75 % African[that would be 1/128th, or 5xs great grandparent that was "full blooded", or two 5xs great granparents that were both half blooded... I'm sure that you can do the math for yourselves], and about twice that of "Mongolian". All the more so that it came from my mothers' DNA and not that of my father, whom was of parents that came from Southern Italy. If any African DNA were to have surfaced in my bloodlines I would have suspected it to have been through my fathers' family, not my mothers. The native american ancestry is still not resolved but only because there hasn't been enough native americans that have submitted their blood to be DNA researched as of this time. Very few of the tribes can be so identified as of yet. We are rather 99.9% sure of it, though.

Thus, I am racially mixed of four, out of the five, types of races that one could possibly be of. Granted that I am mostly Caucasian, [at least about 95% at this present time] but it's all there none the less.

...and makes another cause to argue why I don't think that there is a Part of Racial Conciousness, or Part of Race, as it will eventually become a meaningless concept for one thing... in addition to what I already wrote concerning our Creator.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Replying to a post about a year late, her Nodes are 17' Pisces and 17' Virgo in Direct. It's relatively conjunct to her moon in a cusp Aquarius-Pisces and rising is in a cusp Sag-Cap, a duality of personality, identity and closeness (2nd-gen) to her father's side on an Indian reservation. I'm reminded of the 6 gens. ago ancestry but no legal definition of ever being "American Indian" of Elizabeth Warren with her own natal sun in cusp Gemini-Cancer (June 22, 1949) from the same state (Oklahoma). She is a descendant of American Revolution heroes, while in my family tree we found William Brewster to co-founded the Plymouth colony in 1620 (over 4 centuries ago) and he himself is a descendant of William the Conqueror, the Norman King to conquered England in 1066 (I'm a "prince").

CapAquaPis

The part of race/consciousness for Elizabeth Warren who stated (and supported by a DNA test) of 1/16-32-64 Native American ancestry from unknown tribes to back up where exactly (Ohio River valley where the Cherokee, Delaware, Osage and Shawnee lived in what is now Kentucky in various locations in the 1830s).

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Warren,_Elizabeth

Her noontime chart (ASC would be 1' Libra in much of North America on the summer solstice), but there's a theoretical 27-29' Gemini rising time conjunct her natal sun in 29' Gemini/1' Cancer. If that's so, add her 17' 24' Taurus moon in 11-12th houses with her 8th house cusp at 27-29' Capricorn, would her part of race is 17' Libra (it's my lowest near 3' IC-my natal Pluto in 17' Libra-4th).

https://sabiansymbols.com/2014/10/the-sun-on-libra-17-retiring-and-finding-a-safe-harbor/

It's not proven she had a 6 gens. ago "Native American Indian, nor North or south American Indian" ancestor on record in the Cherokee or any Oklahoma based Indian nations, who insist only a person can be a tribal nation citizen or proven documented descendant based on their own Dawes Rolls records, or like the US Census, Bureau of Indian Affairs, and in Warren's own home-state govt, none of her family over 6 generations were registered or racially all are "White".

CapAquaPis

https://www.alicesparklykat.com/articles/192/Introduction_to_Postcolonial_Astrology/

Like astrology, "race" is a theory based on ones' belief, their own identities and to explain themselves. A "false science" like phrenology would later produced neurology, and its study field relatives pathology, psychiatry, and psychology. Astrology uses astronomy, a real science to keep track of the planetary orbits along with our sun and our moon in the ecliptic to predict our fates, fortunes and futures. We know not every Aquarius natal sun births, Anglo-Americans and Autistic/Aspergian people are the same, we're all our individual identities not in alignment with anything "genetic", "cultural", "mental" or "mystical". It's fun to follow astrology like daily horoscopes (for entertainment purposes only), but we take it with a grain of salt and we should emphasize our free will over fate not written in the stars. We can't measure head sizes for what made us who we are either.

CapAquaPis

Recently passed, the half a century of investigation and examination of Sacheen Littlefather (born Marie Louise Cruz), the Mexican/Native American activist, was proven a fraud by her own family, who were caught in a Trump campaign and then in an anti-illegal immigration rallies in Arizona ("they were Aztec descendants mixed with Spanish conquistadors wanting to take over or reclaim Apache land), the family was in it. Writer Jacqueline Keeler had a list of nearly 200 "pretendians" or celebrities caught fabricating Native American tribal membership and ancestral descent. Keeler is a citizen of the Navajo Nation with Lakota descent and worked diligently with the Cherokee and many tribal nations in genealogical research to found celebrities (including controversial Republican Herschel Walker, known to show off his fake police badge in a recent US senate campaign rally in Georgia) legal and family records don't match. A few might be thrown in the list now removed, but I do know Sacheen Littlefeather wanted to sue her for "slander, libel and defamation". This is called another "witch hunt" by critics saying it's a "PC/SJW" cause, but Native American and First Nations peoples take the issue of who's Indigenous or Native seriously and state ancestry and citizenship are 2 different things, but tribal governments would be in contact with descendants living in diasporas outside their communities, and has a way to easily research any new claims of reconnecting to the tribe to claim them. Race politics is when in the past, 1/4 Indigenous were "white" on paper or "not white" to some racists' viewpoints, now why is "by word" and "1/1000th" based on a DNA test from 300-400 years ago..."significant to be Cherokee, Metis" or whatever (are most US Anglos 0.1-1% Black or African as well)?

Astrological profile of this celebrity to have a 10' Aquarius sun mixed with 20' Taurus moon, but another shows me a 21' Scorpio sun and 7' Leo moon (ascendant unknown)...explain to me which is the CORRECT natal chart? Huh...a Scorpio or Aquarius? :-/ she was a 1960s hippy in San Francisco and a B-rated movie actor known to play a vampire and other odd film characters. Now I have suspicions of constant lying in many details of her bio:
Is she an Aquarian Liberal or a Scorpion Trickster? Let's find out.

I'm waiting to do a check on the part of Race of Sacheen Littlefeather...er, Marie Louise Cruz, to see if her racial or cultural heritage is indeed a fake, I examined Elizabeth Warren's that her part of Race is to flee from her all-white ancestors' involvement in the Trail of Tears in Tennessee, Kentucky and Missouri to not even entered Indian Territory at all in the 1830s. (Let's try 2 probable birth dates). Johnny Depp did say he's "Cherokee" in Kentucky, "Italian" in New Jersey, "Spanish" in Florida and now living in France, he just doesn't touch race to identify with anything (he has 1 Black ancestor in 1700).

Oh...I don't have her ascendant, can't do it with her 8th house: I don't know what it is. Her date noon-time ASCs could be useful (Let me try this out):
Nov 14th: ASC 14' Aquarius + 7' 42" Leo - 14' Virgo = 7-9' Capricorn. (sabian symbols of speaking to a crowd, heading the group or birds in a cage).
Jan 30th: ASC 28' Taurus + 19' Taurus - 28' sagittarius = 17-19' Libra (similar to Elizabeth Warren's in a 2nd post above this one: to escape or was chased).

CapAquaPis

And anyone born on June 21-22 in North America (USA) would have a noon-time rising or ASC in substituted late decan Virgo (25' to be a guestimate). Let's try again with Elizabeth Warren's part of Race by adding 17' 24" Taurus Moon and the 8th house cusp = again, that 17' Libra instead of 29' Gemini ASC.

My stars! are telling the world something about anyone committing fraud for personal (esp. financial) gain, to obtain a career, move up ranks and get elected, as well the high amount of special attention to themselves they didn't deserve nor these people were ever are what they say in the first place, and continuous cases of ethnic fraud can cause racial tensions and interfere with the ongoing effort of reconciliation of Native Americans and settlers in the colonization of the "New world".

CapAquaPis

Oh it is relevant: Herschel Walker said he had a great-grandma who was either a "Native American or a Cherokee", he had a DNA test done to see if any Southeastern US Indigenous ancestry is detected, but refused to show the results to the press (as of yet) and the Cherokee Nation, nor the Eastern and United Keetoowah Bands can't find a single ancestor enrolled or in their ancestral records, and his own mother said it's not true, their grandmother already checked the records themselves.

blackbery

Enough please. People have had enough of the racism & lies about Herschel.

He's going to WIN on Nov 8th & nothing anyone can do about it.

🤗🤗🤗

And WHY are you trying to slander Trump with the fake Indian Sacheen? She's with the Pedowood, Dem crowd,
nothing to do with Trump or the GOP.😗

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The news article on Sacheen Littlefeather's family was involved in opposition to undocumented immigrants from Central America crossing through Mexico to get to Southern CA and Arizona, and the "Apache fought the Aztecs in the 1300s" since many Native American tribes had wars against each other for ages, the Aztec Empire indeed expanded across the Mexican Peninsula until the Spaniards conquered and colonized Mexico for 3 centuries (1520-1820).