Do I have a chance to be with him?

tatiana12

astro_2gw_do_i_have_a_chance_to_be_with_him_hr.47137.45264.png

Do i have a chance to be with him?

Bunraku

Is he ending things off with another person & that is why ur asking?

Moon is VOC btw. Outcome remains the same

AW041

He does not have another woman in this life.
Mercury is his 12th house lord, house of secrets and is his own house. So perhaps there is secret relationship here.
Sun in the second house from him, talks of his wealth and income, so yes that is on his mind too.

Last edited:

tatiana12

He does have another woman in this life.
Mercury is his 12th house lord, house of secrets and is his own house. So perhaps there is secret relationship here.
Sun in the second house from him, talks of his wealth and income, so yes that is on his mind too.
Does that mean I have no chance?
since it's probably a secret relationship, maybe they will break up soon, is there such a sign?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Here’s my take. Whoever Mercury represents as another interest is moving out of Scorp soon and so will not be well received by him anymore after that. You/Venus remain in the sign of Mars’ dignity so he looks favorably upon you.
The problem is that it is too soon to know. The rising sign is very early and your two significators,Mars and Venus are disjunct so do not aspect..
I would say it *might* be possible, but not now.

Last edited:

tikana

Moon is void
mars lord of 7th house sits in12th house - meaning that the person in mind has no interest in you. hidden

i am not getting yes on this at all
you could bend chart's arm and get collection of light via jup but I don't know if it holds water at all

ElenaJ

The significators have no relationship between them, the moon does not relate to them either, and is void of course.
It doesn't look like a positive.