Help Plz - can you shed some light ?

isuru123

Help please - I need some help from the gifted people who can read a chart. Increasingly finding that things are difficult and loosing direction. I don't have job that i like, i am unmarried - not sure if i will get married anytime soon and increasingly life seems to be throwing one challenge after another. Completely lost. I don't really know how to read a chart but can someone please read my chart (from astro attached) and shed some light ??

Note: this chart from astro looks different to my birth chart based on indian astrology. Not sure if this helps but I have placed my birth details here as well:

Dob: 15/03/1980
Place: colombo, sri lanka
Time 11:22 am local time

Thank you.

Attachments

• IsChart.gif
    IsChart.gif
    54.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Kite

From what I can see - you have writing talent. The more you are able to express that in your life with your work (could be as mundane as writing persuasive business letters or as lofty as novelist) the more you will feel like you're being and expressing yourself. With that developed, you ought to be able to attract a partner as you get comfortable in your own skin.

isuru123

could post vedic sidereal whole signs hindu lahriri chart from the options,
on the vedic segment here.

Thanks Kshantaram. Here is the chart you requested. It looks much more like the Indian astrology chart that I have. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at it.

Attachments

• AstroIC.gif
    AstroIC.gif
    55.3 KB · Views: 33

isuru123

From what I can see - you have writing talent. The more you are able to express that in your life with your work (could be as mundane as writing persuasive business letters or as lofty as novelist) the more you will feel like you're being and expressing yourself. With that developed, you ought to be able to attract a partner as you get comfortable in your own skin.

Thank you Kite for the thoughtful comments. Why do you think that I have writing talent? Its odd because when I speak I often feel misunderstood. Also another person said my Saturn is opposed the Sun and that was terrible for creativity. Unfortunately they didn't explain any further - So does this mean I will only write mundane things ??

Sakti

Hie isuru,
July 2015 to june 2015 - gonna be best period in your life based upon your chart as well as your present planetary transit(gochara).

All the very best!

regards,
Sakti

isuru123

Hie isuru,
July 2015 to june 2015 - gonna be best period in your life based upon your chart as well as your present planetary transit(gochara).

All the very best!

regards,
Sakti

Thanks SAkti - can you explain your reasoning. why is it the best period of my life ??

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thanks Kshantaram. Here is the chart you requested. It looks much more like the Indian astrology chart that I have. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at it.

meant posting vedic chart on the vedic segment so that vedic forum members could respond. anyway,

sat lord 9/10 for luck-career transit 7th enemy sign secretive occult scorpio sq moon 10th for 2 more yrs, career-relationship-marriage under stress. sat aspect own cap 9th protective of luck-distant travels, but may not be good for health of father.
natal sat retro towards cancer 3rd aspecting own cap 9th for luck too, sat dasa.

cap-sat inimical-badhaka for taurus asc, luck-education-travels under stress-delay, while lord sat over leo 4th property matters, domestic comforts, mother's health under stress. sat dasa. sat leo elevated aspect over libra 6th promoting health-employment prospects.

sat-moon/mer opp 4/10 axis home-career under stress, sat-mer dasa. sat-mer opp prone to be calculative-tactical, negotiating skills perhaps. sat leo aspecting own acq 10th protective of career, but not good for relations with boss probably or his health.

venus 12th seeking comforts in foreign lands, aspecting own libra 6th protective of health and employment prospects. venus also asc lord negating to 12th for foreign lands, while spouse could be possessive.

venus-mars lords 1/7 over aries-leo friendly signs in trine mutual attraction in relationship.

ketu separative node over acq 10th prone to career-job changes to care. acq seeking reform and innovation.

come 016 ketu
transits natal moon-ketu acq 10th, also prone to pain-injury-srugery lower legs, sciatica, knees, heart, lungs, chest, throat, stomach, skin, etc. to care. sat-ketu dasa follows, be ready for changes.

after 2 yrs ketu moves to cap 9th tending to distant lands, seeking change, probably, moreover transit 12th from moon.

jup lord 11th for income-gains is now transit jup-sat-mars-rahu leo 4th, over natal jup, gains from mother, property matters;
sun lord 4th in exchange with jup lord 11th for gains - sun pisces, jup leo. jup-sat-mars-rahu leo commanding attitude, autocratic perhaps, aptitude for public admin. moon-mer acq 10th perhaps involved with communications career.

sun lord 4th over pisces 11th gains from mother, property matters, real estate, gains through govt, corporates, well placed social contacts. sun pisces wise-sensitive, aptitude for medicine etc.
jup lord 8th sag too hence an element of stress same time perhaps, but jup leo trine own sag 8th containing the stress not posing grave dangers-protective. may be jup trine sag 8th promoting sudden gains.

jup transit mars lord 7th for relationship trine venus 12th significator for relationship as well as lord 6th for employment and heading towards sat leo significator for employment.

come 016 rahu moves into leo over natal jup-rahu, tending to foreign lands, and prospects for employment, relationship,
jup trine own sag 8th for sudden gains.

jup effective mid-course mid-nov to mid-march to watch.

hope things work out although under stress from sat transit scorpio 7th, sq natal-transit jup, under stress-challenge,

while jup-rahu could vitiate judgment-wisdom prone to rise-fall to care, take right decisions judiciously.

sat-ketu dasa, sat-ketu opp 4/10 axis, prone to career-job change, natal moon-mer-ketu acq 10th. prone to pain-injury-surgery.
moon karaka for mother, moon lord 3rd for siblings, mer lord 2nd for family-finances, mer lord 5th over 10th for promotion-position but transit ketu, ketu the flag of victory, but separative same time. jup-rahu prone to rise-fall to care/manage.

hope generic observations hep take stock chart-transits, hope things work out jup transit leo 4th trine venus 12th for foreign lands, venus lord 6th for employment, venus significator for relationshipe. effective mid-nov to mid-march to watch with hope. venus lord 9th for luck from moon.

wishing luck and hope months and year ahead, coping with stress of sat scorpio, while care from jup-rahu rise-fall phenomenon. and separative ketu transit natal moon-mars-ketu acq 10th. sat-mer dasa opp under stress, sat-ketu dasa, ketu transit moon-mer-natal ketu prone to career-job change and surgical health issues.

kshantaram

Last edited:

Kite

You had a strong 21st harmonic in your chart. Writing is different than speaking.

Here's info on the 21st harmonic:
The 21st harmonic indicates the good focus and discipline
and the ability to develop excellent technique. The ability to
develop a natural flow and facility in a rigorous discipline.
The development of technical or mature competencies or to
develop talent with classical methods (Cochrane)

ravinderccmb

the chart shows this person is of cold nature ie most of times want to be undisturtbed. most of the planet periods are showing lot of aggresion and problems/losses in career and relationships.
period 2002 to 2004 was good, some minor gains during this period.
if any health issues are there, they will be chronic type.
ravinder

isuru123

meant posting vedic chart on the vedic segment so that vedic forum members could respond. anyway,

sat lord 9/10 for luck-career transit 7th enemy sign secretive occult scorpio sq moon 10th for 2 more yrs, career-relationship-marriage under stress. sat aspect own cap 9th protective of luck-distant travels, but may not be good for health of father.

cap-sat inimical-badhaka for taurus asc, luck-education-travels under stress-delay, while lord sat over leo 4th property matters, domestic comforts, mother's health under stress.

venus 12th seeking comforts in foreign lands, aspecting own libra 6th protective of health and employment prospects. venus also asc lord negating to 12th for foreign lands, while spouse could be possessive.

venus-mars lords 1/7 over aries-leo friendly signs in trine mutual attraction in relationship.

ketu separative node over acq 10th prone to career-job changes to care. acq seeking reform and innovation. come 016 ketu transits natal moon-ketu acq 10th, also prone to pain-injury-srugery lower legs, sciatica, knees, heart, lungs, chest, throat, stomach, skin, etc.

jup lord 11th for income-gains is now transit jup-sat-mars-rahu leo 4th, over natal jup, gains from mother, property matters;

jup transit mars lord 7th for relationship trine venus 12th significator for relationship as well as lord 6th for employment and heading towards sat leo significator for employment.

come 016 rahu moves into leo over natal jup-rahu, tending to foreign lands, and prospects for employment, relationship,
jup trine own sag 8th for sudden gains.

jup effective mid-course mid-nov to mid-march to watch.

hope things work out although under stress from sat transit scorpio 7th, sq natal-transit jup, under stress-challenge,

while jup-rahu could vitiate judgment-wisdom prone to rise-fall to care, take right decisions judiciously.

hope generic observations hep take stock chart-transits, hope things work out jup transit leo 4th trine venus 12th for foreign lands, venus lord 6th for employment, venus significator for relationshipe. effective mid-nov to mid-march to watch with hope. venus lord 9th for luck from moon.

wishing luck and hope months and year ahead, coping with stress of sat scorpio, while care from rise-fall phenomenon. and separative ketu transit natal moon-mars-ketu acq 10th.

kshantaram

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thank you very much for taking the time to do this detailed reading - it is very helpful and very much appreciated!!

isuru123

any specific ground feedbacks to share, useful-relevant insights/ideas from the reading offered.

ks

Hi Kshantaram,

I have been thinking about your chart interpretation. Here is my situation.

Recently I took up a new job earlier this year. I was recruited into the job by a key person in the organisation -it sounded very positive. Unfortunately, things haven't gone to plan - the job is a lesser role than I had anticipated, the contract ended being 1 year shorter and paying me less money. Most importantly, while the guy who recruited me is genuine, he holds little power in the organisation and I find myself quite peripheral. I now keep wondering if I should stick around or find another job. So you are correct - I have poor job security, financially worse and having trouble with relationships!

I have the opportunity to move for another job which is financially better and a leadership role but in a different area. I am tempted to make the switch but I will burn whatever goodwill I have left with my current organisation and going into a new field (ie I will not have many supports and no way of going back to my field). I am also wary because I am reaching the end of saturn-mercury dasha and going into saturn-ketu dasha April next year. People tell me saturn is strong and beneficial in my chart - the shani/mercury period made my career rise but it has been tough going. Not sure if I can handle saturn/ketu together! I have heard that one rises in mercury and falls abruptly in ketu. I am not sure what to expect of ketu overall in my chart - is it strong or weak ??

I see what you mean by Jupiter transit but people have also told me that Jupiter is not a beneficial planet for me (is this correct ??).

Now I fell almost paralyzed and not sure what to do - either way I fear the worst. Should I make the move or stay put and hope for the best ??

Can you shed any further light on my chart ?? - so far you are very accurate