The Zodiac Chart: Symptoms of trauma?

Bradders

Now I've wondered recently on my thoughts if well, if the Zodiac goes through a somewhat psychological dysfunctionality as it goes through the signs.

I mean, if something starts with the evolution of each sign that causes the metamorphasis of one sign to the next. I'm saying if there is something of a longing for love throughout the Zodiac and how the signs deal with it and wanting to escape something.

I'm saying, Aries and society's effect on it, the outside influences can eventually cause it to become distrustful, but also patient and slow, careful, but I'm unsure how materialism fits in. Aries tries to fit the role of Taurus through possessiveness

Taurus goes to Gemini, society so rattles the Gemini, Gemini becomes Cancer, Cancer attempts to find love through nurturing others, but learns to discern and it's uses are used to become a more positive character. It becomes Leo. Leo is proud and graceful but desperately needs a audience, society eventually does not offer and it becomes Virgo.

Virgo is inspired to become less critical and disdainful and something opens in Libra to attempt to try love again, Virgo having been hurt by society with its form in Leo and then becoming Virgo to get over its wounds.

Virgo becomes Libra, intellectual, graceful and charming, but then, Libra attempts to please, Libra is cut down so much by society that it becomes Scorpio, as all this bottled up energy eventually becomes a monster to be reckoned with, it become Scorpio, revengeful, but ever passionate now for intense close relationships as all the signs wanted, which went from society neglecting and leaving Aries leaving cold, Scorpio is the one attempting to try again.

Scorpio loses, but then, is left to the defiance of love and thus becomes Sagittarius, open to all and opens more to the spiritual and broad minded intellectual route, but going its own way with people. Sagittarius' approach leads to carefulness in Capricorn, finding a business plan somehow, a idealism.

Capricorn attempts to fit it, but eventually power still doesn't heal this 'wound of love' and 'wanting to escape it' through means, thus Capricorn becomes Aquarius and realises it needs to serve and wants to cherish humanitity, Aquarius follows a ideal and becomes Pisces, Pisces is neglected, considered too passive for society, is hurt so much it is damaged and becomes assertive and strong enough to become Aries once more.

So I am saying yes that each sign goes through a form of need and showing emotion, a form of neglect hidden and wanting to escape it, but never getting it. The idealism is there is self respect, true self love to be found, but a emotional wound and a wanting to not accept that wound or not knowing how throughout all the signs.

Aries is the most true of the signs, naive, honest, impulsive, it shows imo maturity or more a reason to escape a painful emotion Aries suffered in life and tries to deal with it through the complications shown in the other signs. The idealism here is not that each sign is pathetic, but self love and the need to lead or just self love to accept mankind as some immovable source and not worth truly tending for, but instead accepting what it is as what it is and simply moving on through a means that does not harm others.

In all the expressions I see humanitity attempting to escape something but always never getting there. The idea is detachment from humanitity and it's business as the real route but this is how the Zodiac's metamorphsis deals with it.

Now, it's just a opinion, but how do you people think of it? I mean, I wouldn't force my view but to me that is what Astrology idealy teaches.

I also see the Zodiac as a form shown as the cycle of rebirth and reincarnation in Buddhism, or what might represent that. Detachment from life and emotions and circumstances. Pisces is truly as close as that gets imo.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

a very insightful viewpoint, one that often gets lost in translation
'Zodiac goes through a somewhat psychological dysfunctionality as it goes through the signs.'

I do agree; as part of our evolution we are required to undergo experiences that help to expand our awareness of the meaning and purpose of living. As each new energy [and archetype] arises for us, we must learn to adapt and develop new ways of expressing our original self. this is how we grow and evolve.

infinitenowhere

a very insightful viewpoint, one that often gets lost in translation
'Zodiac goes through a somewhat psychological dysfunctionality as it goes through the signs.'

I do agree; as part of our evolution we are required to undergo experiences that help to expand our awareness of the meaning and purpose of living. As each new energy [and archetype] arises for us, we must learn to adapt and develop new ways of expressing our original self. this is how we grow and evolve.

:love:, With a love like that you know you should be glad

serafin5

Bradders I just wanted to complement you on your beautifully perceptive post. I am really impressed when you believe as i do that astrology, karma, and reincarnation are linked and that basically our "trip" around the astrological wheel, starting with the "infant" of the zodiac of Aries and ending with the souls symbolic 'death' in the sign of Pisces is basically how we come here to "Earth School".

There's a book that comes to mind when reading your post called "Love Signs" by Linda Goodman and in the beginning of this book is a preface called "The Twelve Mysteries of Love" . Basically she asserts the same thing you do but in greater detail and it is extremely good reading that helps the novice understand astrology. You can download it from her her website free.

Blessings to you always
Serafin5

Skywomb

In my day-to-day thinking about ordinary events, people and whatnot..while connecting them to astrology in various loose ways I've often pictured the Zodiac as a cycle in many variations and metaphors to go with it.
I think it's quite useful to do this, however one chooses. In order to get more familiar with the archetypes and what have you and I think astrology as a whole in a more .. well "cyclical" way hehe (I'd rather say down to earth, or human).

I've never gotten as far as you have though. :sideways:

Hope you all get over the (in my eyes devious & nihilistic) concept of Karma (I mean "REAL" karma not some westernized version), and I read more about it. ;-)

Kali, A. Crowley, and Dionysus bless you! :wink:

serafin5

In my day-to-day thinking about ordinary events, people and whatnot..while connecting them to astrology in various loose ways I've often pictured the Zodiac as a cycle in many variations and metaphors to go with it.
I think it's quite useful to do this, however one chooses. In order to get more familiar with the archetypes and what have you and I think astrology as a whole in a more .. well "cyclical" way hehe (I'd rather say down to earth, or human).

I've never gotten as far as you have though. :sideways:

Hope you all get over the (in my eyes devious & nihilistic) concept of Karma (I mean "REAL" karma not some westernized version), and I read more about it. ;-)

Kali, A. Crowley, and Dionysus bless you! :wink:

I know what you mean when you refer to the concept of Karma and its westernized version but I assure that that 's not the Karma I was referring to before. I am not ashamed to say that I am forever a student of these sciences and I really try to steer clear of popular concepts. But thanks for the heads up!:biggrin:

Blessings
S5