Anhedonia, Hopeless Situation, Transits?

ElenaJ

Warrior, maybe you should move this thread to medical horary?
I recall you have a very promising artist chart, but if you have a medical problem, that needs to be put under control so you can concentrate on the rest of your life.
Blessing to you.

Warrior, maybe you should move this thread to medical horary?
I recall you have a very promising artist chart, but if you have a medical problem, that needs to be put under control so you can concentrate on the rest of your life.
Blessing to you.

ElenaJ....... Thank you so much! :crying:
I know I said nothing will stop me. But with each day that passes, the pressure becomes harder and harder.

Thanks for suggesting that I move this somewhere more accurate and specific, although it was moved here by the moderators? How do I move this?

Osamenor

Staff member
Warrior, where did you post this originally?

The title of this thread mentions transits. That indicates it's not a horary topic. Since your original post is gone, I have no idea what was in it that qualified it for this board above others.

This thread cannot be moved now because it's not clear what kind of topic it is without the original post.

If you want a thread moved, you must flag it for the moderators.

@Osamenor, I posted it under transits but its okie, I just made a new thread in the medical horary section, made some alterations too. If you want you can delete this,,, but I would want to give ElenaJ my thanks for pointing me to the right place. Thank you.

Osamenor

Staff member
@Osamenor, I posted it under transits but its okie, I just made a new thread under the medical horary section. If you want you can delete this,,, but I would want to give ElenaJ my thanks for pointing me to the right place. Thank you.

We don't delete threads upon request if they've received replies.

If you didn't provide any interpretation of your own, that's what got this thread moved to Read My Chart. Natal chart-based questions where the poster doesn't include some interpretation of their own from the beginning get moved here.

We don't delete threads upon request if they've received replies.

If you didn't provide any interpretation of your own, that's what got this thread moved to Read My Chart. Natal chart-based questions where the poster doesn't include some interpretation of their own from the beginning get moved here.

Understood! :smile: