What Am I Waiting For?

SubTone

Hello all, I'd like to have some insights on my birth chart. It's high time for me to find my calling in life, college, a career of some sort, etc etc.. But I've been in this deep fog for quite awhile now. Wondering if anything in my chart can back this up. I can feel that my parents are pushing for me to "stop researching" and go, but I don't feel that I'm ready yet.

I don't really know if I'm progressing or regressing at this point. I don't think that it's depression, but it's like I'm wating for conditions to reach some ideal point before I make my move.. some spiritual awakening of some sort..

I have a wide range of interests and things I investigate on my own, but they are things that I feel I can't make a career in, I often read about Zen Buddhism and Koans, Solfeggio Frequencies, Dr. Emoto's studies on Water, Vibrational Therapy and etc..my interest in these things are deep but I'm at the point where I need to *learn* how to make a living for myself, drive, go to college, etc just live but I have next to no interest into any of that. I feel as though that I'm looking for a person to share all these *insights* I'm researching into, THEN I'll be *ready* for *real life* after I find that person could be a friend or more to connect with on these depper levels.

I dunno, many here may find that very weird..maybe this is a trial or a test. I'm not sure what it is. I'd like to have some sort of career that will provide some sort of financial cushion so I can explore my many interests...or maybe this is the wrong idea for what I want to do?

Any takers to sort out this madness?

Natal Chart:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...&va=&cid=qsgfile6MXzXQ-u1219621375_3955598763

Natal Progressed Chart:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...&va=&cid=qsgfile6MXzXQ-u1219621375_3955598763

starlink

Subtone, your chart images have expired. If you put it up again, could you maybe give a short interpretation of what you think are the houses and planets which show career in your chart? After that others can add to and /or correct what you wrote.

Thank you.

Starlink

wilsontc

Staff member
posting a chart, to Tone

1) First, pull a chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there.

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is best to do a 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) @ astro.com before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button. Et voilà, it is up and ready for posting.:D

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post. And hey, don't forget to post your own astrological interpretation of the chart along with it, as our forum rules request.;)

SubTone

Alright the new charts are on the way.

I personally like to include the asteroids and POF as well. Note the 5th House Stellium, Mars in Pisces, and Moon in the 2nd Housee. Also there's a Stellium in the 11th house involving Chiron opposing the 5th house Stellum. Jupiter in 9th House.

Sry for the mishap.

The order is Natal, Progressed, and Natal with astroids and aspects to Chiron.

Attachments

• astro_b2_01_david_he.58210.17288.gif
    astro_b2_01_david_he.58210.17288.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_b52_01_david_2008116_he.58236.18163.gif
    astro_b52_01_david_2008116_he.58236.18163.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
  • astro_b2_01_david_he.58315.20974.gif
    astro_b2_01_david_he.58315.20974.gif
    24 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

SubTone

Re: posting a chart, to Tone

wilsontc said:
hey, don't forget to post your own astrological interpretation of the chart along with it, as our forum rules request.;)[/I] [/COLOR]

Hey wilsontc, It's all squared away and ready to go!

I meantioned a few aspects and placements that I've found interesting, but one of the most important Natal placements to me is my Mars in Pisces, I match that definition to a T. I learned from an astrologer also that it is conjunct a Fixed Star called Fomalhaut, they say it can be intepreted either rising or falling, and that it conveys *a name to be remembered* or something along those lines..

8th, 12th, 1st, 4th, and 6th houses are empty...I always found that strange, but the asteroids fill it out, Lilith in on the Ascendant as well, right alongside Leo ha.