Transiting Pluto Conjunct Saturn/Neptune in 8th House

Lin

this may be easier to read
you'll notice this chart includes the degrees of the sign next to the planets.

Offhand....well, not offhand... but what I see first and foremost is the extreme difficulty ...almost an impossibility ...of having a fulfilling relationship while these transits are in effect.
There's so much stressful energy going on around that 8th that you could get very embroiled in impulsive connections....which can't go anywhere...so I warn you ...first... to guard your heart. Don't get involved romantically ..or even sexually...with anyone who you know will be a "dead end".
Sometimes people (of both sexes) feel that some of their stress and difficulties of the day to day can be alleviated by some romantic nights.

Although this can be true, at times, this is not true for you at this time.
I see that relationships could complicate your life and bring more stress.

That's just what I see first.
When I have more time I'll come back.
Meanwhile, I'm sure other experienced members will have something to say about your chart which is notable for these transits.

Keep your eye on the ball....which means, keep your focus on your GOALS as that is why (I assume) you are in debt....for an education.
Sorry if this post seems harsh....I have a migraine and should have gotten off the computer an hour ago...LOL...but wanted to redraw your chart so others could read it more easily.
LIN

Attachments

• astro_24gw_1140_shannon_2013109_59437_5217.jpg
    astro_24gw_1140_shannon_2013109_59437_5217.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

kimbermoon

Although Pluto and Uranus have been squaring off for some time, note that Saturn and Pluto are sextile to each other, also in mutual reception: my sense is that for some individuals this can give the power to control their situation and create the necessary stability required to accomplish their goals.
The questions is which configuration will exert the most energy? My own Neptune /Saturn conjunct has caused me to make many sacrifices in life, yet in the long run it has also given me steadiness of faith and endurance.
Pluto is about tearing down the rigid structures built by Saturn, while Uranus in Aries is specifically about freedom and breaking out of ruts. In this way we can see how they might work together. Uranus ruling your MC: life skills relating to innovation, technology or creativity: it is my belief that Uranus/Neptune, being a generational influence, relates to special skills and abilities as well, that is meant to bring new freedom and understanding to the masses. One would be interested in knowing the content of the studies you are taking and what you are aiming for. When Uranus makes transit to natal Uranus, this tends to reinforce it's original theme in the birthchart. Pluto ruling your 6th house shows the need to maintain control of your ability to earn enough through hard work, to keep your debts from weighing you down. With Jupiter also transiting your 2nd H, this might help to offset the difficulties you encounter as it moves to trine your nPluto and nVenus. It is all a rather mixed batch of extraterrestrial energies to work through and in the end the outcomes will be dependent on your own decisions, reactions and personal efforts, for it is what is happening in the now that creates the seeds of the future. Saturn's involvement depicts this natural law of cause and effect. Certain challenges for you may be in part due to the mutability of your Pisces and Gemini energies. IN contrast your Capricorn stellium can help you maintain the necessary self-control to maintain stability which will contribute to achievement.

kimbermoon

Sorry but I do not have your chart on file, so can't respond much to your own transits...have to see the chart as a whole. What houses are ruled by this pairing of planets? And what are the natal aspects?
As per my own Saturn/Neptune conjunct, in the 12th, significant transits there certainly were rather life changing; yes I am now on my second Saturn Return,which was really rather devastating the first time around, and I am noticing certain similar themes that seem to be arising in terms of losses and set-backs.
When Pluto transited my Neptune, I was carrying my second child, which I was happy about, but in the following year it went retrograde back over Neptune, and I found myself unexpectedly pregnant again...there were too many complications in my life at that time, due to marital instabilities, and I had to terminate that one [please no comments from pro-lifers; I have paid my dues and have suffered enough] ...Now with my recent Saturn return, I have lost contact with 2 of my grandchildren, due to distance and my daughter finally telling me quite bluntly that she didn't want me in her children's lives. All I can say about these transits is that they can definitely be significantly 'life changing'. The influence of Neptune can have a dissolving affect...disappearances, separations,estrangements, and this time around I am personally having to learn about 'detachment' without being devastated by it. My family was everything to me. Also this time around, I am now waiting for heart surgery next month [ my Saturn squares natal Venus/Leo] I hope that your upcoming transit will not be so 'dramatic and intense'. Remember that Pluto has a spiritual side as well, and it is about being empowered, rather than being victimized.