Good Match or Bad Match?

capricorn6

Premium Member
I just looked at the synastry chart for my fiancé and I, but I can't really understand it. Can anyone see if there's anything good or bad in particular?

Attachments

• mineandmelchart.jpg
    mineandmelchart.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 23
M

may28gemini

Certainly a very "focused" sort of "match." I don't believe in "good" or "bad" matches, but rather how energies bounce off one another. In your case, it seems like all that energy is localized in one little section so I'm assuming that both you and him could feel like things get too cluttered/close for comfort.

I could be wrong, I didn't look carefully.

capricorn6

Premium Member
Certainly a very "focused" sort of "match." I don't believe in "good" or "bad" matches, but rather how energies bounce off one another. In your case, it seems like all that energy is localized in one little section so I'm assuming that both you and him could feel like things get too cluttered/close for comfort.

I could be wrong, I didn't look carefully.

I think you're right. We do spend a lot of time together, but I try to set aside days for time apart. Unfortunately, he's pretty clingy, so it just usually leads to whining.

I think I see what you mean by focused, since all of the aspects are localized on one side of the chart. I've also noticed that our moons oppose each other, but read that this isn't necessarily a bad thing. I wonder why that is...

M

may28gemini

Moon-Moon aspects don't really do anything. Moon to any other planet creates some sort of energy.

capricorn6

Premium Member
Moon-Moon aspects don't really do anything. Moon to any other planet creates some sort of energy.

I can see why. Ok. I've looked at all the aspects regarding our moons.

His MC in Aries in the 9th house opposite my Moon in Libra in the 4th house.

His Moon in Taurus in the 9th house opposite my Jupiter in Scorpio in the 4th house.

His Uranus in Capricorn in the 6th house square my Moon. His Neptune makes the same aspect and is conjunct to his Uranus.

His Mercury in Aquarius in the 7th house makes a (partile) trine to my Moon.

His Sun in Pisces in his 8th house is inconjunct to my Moon (this, I'm the most worried about...)

His Pluto in Scorpio in the 4th house semi-sextile my Moon.

I'll look at each one individually and see how it pieces together.