Moving/living abroad

galaxies

Hello!
To realize my childhood dream, I am planning to move to Europe by applying for a master's degree next year and I consulted an astrologer, she said i won't be able to live abroad for a long time and the obstacle is gonna be ''love''. It doesn't make any sense because I'm not such a person and it really bugged me to hear that I won't achieve my goals one day. I attached my chart and I'd really appreciate it if someone can tell me something about this. :)

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 41

Harmelia

Hello!
To realize my childhood dream, I am planning to move to Europe by applying for a master's degree next year and I consulted an astrologer, she said i won't be able to live abroad for a long time and the obstacle is gonna be ''love''. It doesn't make any sense because I'm not such a person and it really bugged me to hear that I won't achieve my goals one day. I attached my chart and I'd really appreciate it if someone can tell me something about this. :)

Honestly, I have no idea why an astrologer would say something like that. If you want to follow a dream, there is nothing astrological that will say you can't or won't. Let me look at your chart.

People with a Sag rising do indeed enjoy travel and cross-cultural experiences, so it is no surprise you want to do that. Your chart ruler is Jupiter in Aries in the 4th - and makes you extremely independent. The ruler of your IC is Mars in Libra - so relationships are indeed important to you, and you may have a career in which you work with people. You may be interested in psychology, philosophy, metaphysics, or some transformational and experiential type of career.

Your south node past life is about being kind of an outsider, someone different, not main-stream. You may be someone who is truly intellectually gifted with strong intuition. The goal is to fit in so that you can better share your gifts in this lifetime. Your Moon in Leo is helping you do that. It's very important for you to be your true self while fitting into a role that allows you success - the ability to earn a living. You're working on self-identity and following your own goals.

Anyway, I guess I see why someone would see that relationships are important to you - the Libra MC with Mars in Libra, 10th and Venus in Cancer in the 7th - but to me, that does not translate into you being held back from your dreams. In fact, I'd say that the parts of you that are very independent would mean, you'll require a lot of freedom and independence within it. The Mars in Libra is about your social self - career self - not the romantic self. The Venus in Cancer is about relationships - which means you'd have a lot of compassion for others - or - you could even be overly sensitive to other people's feelings, and prefer being alone. The 7th house is about love relationships, but also business partners, friends, enemies - any one-on-one close relationship. It could represent your clients if you're a doctor or psychologist, for instance. So, your Venus is connected to career, being the ruler of Libra on your 10th house of career.

Anyway, follow your dreams! I always tell people to follow their dreams. If you don't, you will always wonder about the path not taken and resent the fact that you let someone talk you out of it. You will totally enjoy studying and even working in other countries - and with Jupiter in 4th, I'd not be surprised if you make a home in another country.

Last edited:

galaxies

Thank youu! That really cheered me up :) So just to double-check; my chart supports me to settle in another country, right? :)

Last edited:

Harmelia

Thank youu! That really cheered me up :) So just to double-check; my chart supports me to settle in another country, right? :)

Astrology does not say anything emphatically. It says that you will potentially enjoy doing that. It does not say you will be wildly successful or that everything will go as you dream it will. Your life is up to you - how you live it. But it is true that Sagittarius rising people tend to love travel and cross-cultural experiences. Everything I said originally stands on tendency and potential, not certainty. There are no guarantees in life. If you want to study and move to another country, why not do it? If you feel it so strongly, why question?

Last edited:

Katarzena

Hello!

Your 9th house of international travel and higher education is empty so I wouldn't think that would play a major role in your life. I would advise you look at astrocartography. There are planetary lines across the globe that correspond to the planetary lines at your birth. I highly advise staying away from Pluto on IC line, it's very difficult. You might also want to calculate a relocation chart for the place you want to live in for a while.

galaxies

What a coincidence, I was just looking for empty houses; as far as I understand, the fact that the house is empty does not mean that nothing will happen in that area so even if it doesn't play a major role isn't there a chance to settle abroad? And shouldn't I also check the 9th house ruler?

Sorry for piling up questions I don't know much about astrology, the place I want to move close to the mercury line so I guess it's okay?

astro_acm_01_petek.79481.279791.png

Katarzena

What a coincidence, I was just looking for empty houses; as far as I understand, the fact that the house is empty does not mean that nothing will happen in that area so even if it doesn't play a major role isn't there a chance to settle abroad? And shouldn't I also check the 9th house ruler?

Sorry for piling up questions I don't know much about astrology, the place I want to move close to the mercury line so I guess it's okay?

astro_acm_01_petek.79481.279791.png

Sure there is a chance! Mercury line is excellent for studying, writing etc.

Zora

Account Closed
Hello!

Hello galaxies,

I can imagine what the other astrologer would have meant. Your 9th house - university and education and travelling abroad is ruled by mercury. And same is your 7th house - relationship and to start a new one - attracting a partner matching your chart energies.

Which means - if your natal mercury is transit activated for getting "in action" - 2 house subjects are same time activated as relevant.

Zora

Account Closed
Hello,

Oh I see, well can't this be interpreted in another way, like finding a partner there or something?

Gemini - 7th house is first house ruled by mercury. Virgo 9th house comes on 2nd place - after gemini.

Not sure what your mercury will prefer to do. This is not specifically written on transits and transit-activations.

Zora

Account Closed
I can imagine what the other astrologer would have meant. Your 9th house - university and education and travelling abroad is ruled by mercury. And same is your 7th house - relationship and to start a new one - attracting a partner matching your chart energies.
Which means - if your natal mercury is transit activated for getting "in action" - 2 house subjects are same time activated as relevant.

Moreover your natal mercury is degree exact inconjuncted by your natal mars as your 4th house ruler - being at home were you are. And mars sextiles your leo-moon in your 8th house as ruler of your 8th house - long term relationship.

Sun co-ruling your 8th house is on special degree of 0° gemini - like sitting between two chairs and two opportunities and zero degree exact inconjuncts your scorpio chiron in 11th house -living abroad for a while.

Love and a partner could in fact get an obstacle to stay here where you now are. Could - not must. All still stays up to your own decision.

In fact your mercury is already transit-activated by transit pluto since Feb 7/2021 by trine- transit ending on Dec 14/2021. But same time by transit-jupiter - but by challenging square.

Same time your mars as ruler of your home and to move out -is squared and transit-activated by pluto. But trined by transit-jupiter until end of this year. Showing the inner conflict in yourself now.

I think your leo-moon in 8th house - still being transit-activated by pluto's incojunct until Nov 2021 - will guide you and your intuition for the right decision.

galaxies

I really want to move out if I get a chance, so I don't feel like any partner could distract me but I guess I have to go with the flow :) Thanks for sparing time.

Katarzena

Are you planning to go to Germany? I've been considering applying for a degree there as some locations in the west Germany would bring my Jupiter closer to my MC and move Pluto further away from my IC. I've got Jupiter and Moon in the 9th and thinking about it moving and studying abroad has brought me fun and luck in the past.

Katarzena

As for empty ninth house, my friend has that as well and in Virgo so from her chart I wouldn't think she'd go abroad at all. But she is a Sagittarius rising like you. It kind of happened that she needed to go abroad and she settled there.

galaxies

Yes that's the plan but they don't have the program I want, I think I will apply to a school in the south of France and then look for a job in Germany.
I don't know much about what planets represent, aspects and past life connections ��*♀️ I just have my part of fortune in 9th

galaxies

As for empty ninth house, my friend has that as well and in Virgo so from her chart I wouldn't think she'd go abroad at all. But she is a Sagittarius rising like you. It kind of happened that she needed to go abroad and she settled there.

Do you know what house Mercury was in? I hope that will be the case for me as well :happy:

Katarzena

mine is in the 5th, what could that mean?

Hmm. 5th house rules fun, self expression, hobbies, dating, creativity, babies...

It might mean you'll have fun! Or a casual relationship ;) Idk I suppose it would also depend on transits and other things. It may be a good idea to just go there on a holiday first and try to have fun? I'm not really at all convinced anything can be predicted with great accuracy.