Do I have potential to be sexy?

dude123

Banned
I don't have any Scorpio in my chart...but I'm sure I have many Pluto and Mars aspects in my chart that could be helpful in some way.

In the next few years or so, I'm planning to bulk up and get muscles so I could appear more masculine. I might get some plastic surgery done on my jaw to make it a bit more sharp and masculine as well. I'm also trying to grow out my facial hair. Maybe not too much, though, but enough to make me look good n' feel good. The manlier = The better!

But does my chart show the potential to emit that sexiness I want to project? I hope it does! Cause even if it doesn't, I still believe I can be sexy...because I'm a Leo Sun and Leos can achieve anything if they put their mind to it...

Please, I hope sexiness shows somewhere in my chart!

guy.jpg

I know I have Pluto sextile Mars, Pluto sextile Ascendant, and Pluto trine Mercury (my chart ruler), and to top it off, I also got Mars combust my Ascendant. OH YEAH, BABY! LOL!

Plus, the ruler of my 8th house (Mars) is in the 1st house as well...

Last edited:

vitas

I don't have any Scorpio in my chart...but I'm sure I have many Pluto and Mars aspects in my chart that could be helpful in some way.

In the next few years or so, I'm planning to bulk up and get muscles so I could appear more masculine. I might get some plastic surgery done on my jaw to make it a bit more sharp and masculine as well. I'm also trying to grow out my facial hair. Maybe not too much, though, but enough to make me look good n' feel good. The manlier = The better!

But does my chart show the potential emit that sexiness I want to project? I hope it does! Cause even if it doesn't, I still believe I can be sexy...because I'm a Leo Sun and Leos can achieve anything if they put their mind to it...

View attachment 38643

I know I have Pluto sextile Mars, Pluto sextile Ascendant, and Pluto trine Mercury (my chart ruler), and to top it off, I also got Mars combust my Ascendant. OH YEAH, BABY! LOL!

Post a picture of yourself, I can aware you on how to best use the energies of your chart.

RosieOne

In the classic astrological debate as to which sign is sexiest, I vote for Taurus not Scorpio. Scorpio energy appears more sexy, broadcasts it - but for the long haul, quiet Taurus knows how to do it.

So are you talking about coming across as sexy?

Or really being sexy?

You are very YANG, Mars on your ASC, Leo Sun and Aries Moon make you passionate. Egotism and narcissism can be a problem, but being a Firery passionate person is sexy for sure.

More important, do you have the ability to be a really good lover? Can you put your partner's sexual experience far beyond your own? Are you tuned into your partner(s)? Do you have sexual maturity and control?

Worthy goals that are indeed possible with work and understanding and growing into your core purpose and power.

Winterborn

The fact that your 8th ruler is in your first (and is Mars, as well) shows your sexuality is a big part of your identity. But not to worry -- you say you don't have any Scorpio in your chart, but everybody does. ;) And yes, you have Pluto in Scorpio as well.

Do you have a husky/raspy voice? I have found that people with Virgo prominent, including Virgo rising, often have very sexy voices. Sort of soft and husky. Especially with Scorpio/Pluto in the 3rd. Personally, I find a guy with a great voice to be really sexy, no matter what he looks like!

Are you tall? Jupiter in the 1st can indicate somebody who is tall, and that's sexy ... with Jupiter opposite your Moon, be careful of overdoing anything to your body, like weightlifting, eating/drinking too much, plastic surgery. Your enthusiasm is great, but THAT is what is going to make you sexy, not making drastic changes to your body.

As Rosie said, with a Leo Sun and Aries Mars, you're plenty masculine already. Being sexy is not all about looks, it's about how you act. Mars conjunct the Asc can be a little too aggressive sometimes, and with Jupiter there, your enthusiasm may carry you away. Sometimes less is more. ;) Women at least, often don't like men who come on too strong.

So, short answer is: yes, you definitely have the potential to be sexy. Don't be pushy, don't overdo it; just be your happy, enthusiastic self. :)

dude123

Banned
Thanks babes. Really appreciate the answers!

Now all I gotta do is get more muscles and instantly women will be drooling all over me!!! :cool:

Love2Know

Thanks babes. Really appreciate the answers!

Now all I gotta do is get more muscles and instantly women will be drooling all over me!!! :cool:

Cancer was the original sexy sign... I read somewhere.. once.
Thanks babes...don't forget leg day at the gym peace.

HoldOrFold

Hey Dude123,

Astrology aside, you should really work on your self-confidence and the way you project yourself to women rather than get plastic surgery. Lifting weights will help though, not just because of the way you look but because the increase in testosterone in your body.

Check out this video by Tyler from Real Social Dynamics:
Your Attractiveness is Based on Selective Perception

It's funny, but true.. and Tyler isn't the best looking dude but he gets more *** than a toilet seat. :w00t:

dude123

Banned
I appreciate the helpful answer.

But I wish there was more astrological interpretations. I really, really want to know if there are any other sexy aspects in my chart that I might be overlooking?!!

Blackempress

But does my chart show the potential to emit that sexiness I want to project? I hope it does! Cause even if it doesn't, I still believe I can be sexy...because I'm a Leo Sun and Leos can achieve anything if they put their mind to it...

View attachment 38643

Are you looking for sexiness or love? From your chart, you've got an afflicted moon with plenty of squares. Moon in 8th in Aries can be intense top it on with the rest of the features of Leo/Mars-Conj-Asc etc that can make you quite a treat.
Mars on Asc can come across as sexy or impulsive. Yours also trines Uranus so ...ahem. Ruler of 8th in 1st yes sexuality might be important for u but the softer elements like Venus/mercury in Cancer would make you long for something Real. Cancer is a sign of relationships/caring & emotional. It wants commitment or atleast something that will last. Venus in 10th means you wish to appear as a loving person to everyone but it also squares the Mars/Moon which might make that difficult. Venus/Mars sq means you can't distinguish between friendship, love or Lust. It can be hard getting what you want.

Ask yourself what do YOU really want? Muscles might make you look attractive but if it doesn't get you want you need, there's no point in all that work.

dude123

Banned
Moon in 8th in Aries can be intense top it on with the rest of the features of Leo/Mars-Conj-Asc etc that can make you quite a treat.

Do you mean I'm a "threat" as in dangerous, or a "treat" as in mhmmmm that guy is sexy? :wink:

Sorry...just want to make sure, in case you made a typo or something...

Oh, and for the record, I actually have Moon in the 7th. But I DO have Moon in the 8th in whole sign houses.

Love2Know

Lol. I can Pick alot from just these 2 posts. I meant Treat.. Good stuff. Post a pic of yourself, you're making us curious.

Yeah post some pics of yourself dressed in a rich mahogany robe and smoking a bubble pipe, while reading the encyclopedic.. then we shall decide. Oh and make sure you have some lush fabric scarf tied majestically around your neck. Thanks.
ps just my opinion dude123 sounds like an internet predictor on yahoo or mIRC back in the day's nickname. Your nick should be something more enticing like 'Gerard-Butler' Or 'FreeNachos'.

Last edited:
If you want to be hot, you can do it.

Work out (don't over do it and end up looking like a wide pitbull), get a nice haircut (and maintain it), dress nice (and flattering), smell nice, always wear good cologne, be clean, have lined up facial hair (not too much) or be freshly shaved, get your teeth fixed/whitened if they're ******* up, get a nose job if your nose is too big, etc. There's nothing that a person can't accomplish if they really want it. Getting jaw implants or whatever is a bit much though. I'd leave that alone and just worry about making your other features even better. Teeth and eyes is the first thing a person notices about someone's face.

Zarathu

Account Closed
My wife says its all in your eyes. It has way less to do with your physical muscles. She says that you are looking at it from the guy standpoint, and that women don't choose men primary on how physically sexy they might be except for one night stands.

If all you are looking for is the one night stand, then go for it. If you want more, then she says its all in the eyes, and the conversation, and the sensitivity to her and to other people around you that would drive her.

She says a 30 minute drive through traffic with a guy and she can tell immediately if its someone who she wants to date, not that she's busy dating anyone but me after almost 40 years of marriage.