Jupiter crossing over IC

sandrang123

Hi Friends,

Jupiter is crossing over my IC. In your experience, does this mean a move?

My husband and I have lived in 5 states over 20 years! (Mostly for schooling/education). We currently live in a progressive, urban environment that I love, all in all, and particularly love when compared to some of the other places we've lived prior. But I am SO antsy to move back home--and have been for about six months. I keep thinking something will "come up" and an opportunity will arise for hubby especially (he's a professor). It seems unlikely, given that he already has tenure, but I still keep obsessing about this anyway. What makes it odder is that I spent 20 years basically saying, "I never want to move back home." So the reversal is kinda weird. :w00t:

Side note: The president of our alum, undergraduate college met with us personally, about two months ago, over lunch. He asked my husband about whether he would ever want to teach at our undergraduate institution (in my home town).

Thoughts appreciated!
Thanks,
Sandy
Save
Save

Osamenor

Staff member
Jupiter is crossing over my IC. In your experience, does this mean a move?

Not always. If it did, everyone would move every twelve years, like clockwork, whenever Jupiter crosses their IC.

Jupiter crossing your IC might be one factor in your desire to move back home, but it's not the only one. You've probably got a lot of other indicators right now, in your transits, progressions, and perhaps your most recent solar return chart (or next solar return chart if your next birthday is less than three months away).

For me, natal Jupiter is on the IC, so Jupiter crosses my IC whenever I have a Jupiter return. I did not move at the age of 12, and I did not move at the age of 36. I did move when I was 24, but only across town. My long distance moves, and the frequent moving period in my life, happened outside of my Jupiter return times. Even moving back home, which I've done more than once, never happened for me during a Jupiter return.