Help with Grand Trine NOT working?!

dhundhun

First let me clear some doubts -
1. MC is not part of Grand Trine, so there is no Grand Trine.
2. You might find in books and on Web interpretation of "Pluto trine Pluto", but that is likely to disappoint. Pluto might not work.

Progressed moon has started taking good aspects, in fact last week itself (from Uranus). You'll have +ve changes over 8-10 months, by Aug 2015. You are likely to feel Pluto's transit along with Jupiter starting Oct 2015 to Oct 2016.

The perceivable beneficial changes are likely to be in Jan-Feb 2015.

Rajarshi

Presently you are passing through Saturn main period & Venus sub period as indicated in italics[ blue] below. Meaning you are under direct influence of these two planets.

Your ascendant lord is Moon {Cancer asc} and Saturn is enemy to Moon. As you are passing through Saturn main period from 2006 [ for 19 years]...and as Saturn is afflicted by Ketu, you are very much uncomfortable.

Your chart needs some greater scrutiny and you will get assistance from Forum.

SAT -19 Years [23/ 1/06 - 23/ 1/25]

SAT 23/ 1/06- 26/ 1/09
MER 26/ 1/09- 5/10/11
KET 5/10/11- 14/11/12
VEN 14/11/12- 14/ 1/16
SUN 26/12/16
MON 26/ 7/18
MAR 5/ 9/19
RAH 11/ 7/22
JUP 23/ 1/25

It would be nice if you explain some events during 23/ 1/06- 26/ 1/09 for better understanding of your chart.

Rajarshi

Jupiter & Rahu ( North Node) are main significators for your job.

Good job opportunity will come when Jupiter will move into Leo { mid May 2015? Or June 2015?} where it will stay for one year. Did not calculate the exact time [ of getting employment] but the period starts from June 2015.
You should consult experienced Vedic astrologer to remedy the afflicted Saturn for balancing your life as you are passing through Saturn Main period.

Mars is your 10th lord and very important planet for you [ 5th lord as well] but is in early degree of Leo and is lacking strength. You should also highlight this [ for remedy] to your astrologer for getting the reward of your work/employment.

Best wishes

Jupiter & Rahu ( North Node) are main significators for your job.

Good job opportunity will come when Jupiter will move into Leo { mid May 2015? Or June 2015?} where it will stay for one year. Did not calculate the exact time [ of getting employment] but the period starts from June 2015.
You should consult experienced Vedic astrologer to remedy the afflicted Saturn for balancing your life as you are passing through Saturn Main period.

Mars is your 10th lord and very important planet for you [ 5th lord as well] but is in early degree of Leo and is lacking strength. You should also highlight this [ for remedy] to your astrologer for getting the reward of your work/employment.

Best wishes
Thank you, Rajarshi, for helping me understand why I am having so many problems. I knew there was more to it than I could see. Maybe I should start studying Vedic :)

First let me clear some doubts -
1. MC is not part of Grand Trine, so there is no Grand Trine.
2. You might find in books and on Web interpretation of "Pluto trine Pluto", but that is likely to disappoint. Pluto might not work.

Progressed moon has started taking good aspects, in fact last week itself (from Uranus). You'll have +ve changes over 8-10 months, by Aug 2015. You are likely to feel Pluto's transit along with Jupiter starting Oct 2015 to Oct 2016.

The perceivable beneficial changes are likely to be in Jan-Feb 2015.
In Western, points and angles are part of a GT. However, I am pleased to hear that perceivable beneficial changes are sooner rather than later. I cannot afford to stay unemployed for much longer. I am trying to start my own business but it's slow going.. I need a job!!! **** Saturn..

Last edited: