Am I capable of mass descruction?

dude123

Banned
Am I capable of mass destruction?

Personally, I believe my Mars is quite powerful, despite being in fragile Virgo.

I mean think about it...it's conjunct in the 1st house (angular), makes a sextile from Pluto, and is the lord of the 8th house. Pluto also trines my Mercury (chart ruler) and sextiles my Ascendant itself, which is like a double whammy. Plus, you can't deny the fact I also have Sun square Pluto! I really, really do believe I have a lot of latent power deep within me...both physically and mentally.

My Chart:

guy.jpg

Last edited:

Edward

Greetings my young "Nero",

I accidentally stumbled upon your thread and it got my interest.

My first question is, what exactly do you mean with "mass destruction"? Do you mean it in the literal sense, i.e. pushing the button on nuclear bombs, do you mean some military advancement or just figuratively the power to overcome your personal enemies?

For all these matters, the planet Mars is surely the best indicator in your natal chart. Let's view it the old-fashioned way with traditional astrology.

Mars is clearly the most dominant (though not the most fortunate, see below) planet in your chart, it being angular and so near the Ascendant. Furthermore Mars is your principal significator of manners, as ASC-ruler Mercury applies to it by sextile and the Moon is disposed by it (Aries is the domicile of Mars, so everything in it is literally "ruled" by Mars). The other, less important significator of manners is Jupiter, which planet is placed in the first house, which rules Mercury by exaltation and is in tight aspect to the Moon.

Your natal chart shows as your basic temperament Melancholy (ASC in earth sign, Moon in its 3rd quarter), followed by powerful choleric influence (born during summertime, Sun and Moon in fiery signs). Melancholic-choleric people can show tendency to mindless destruction of either themselves or of others, fuelled by depression and a feeling of frustated anger, but only if the natal chart is badly afflicted on the whole. I can't see this in your chart.

Your LOG (Lord of the Geniture) is the Sun, which is both essentially and accidentally well placed in its domicile Leo and the fortunate 11th house. The LOG is our personal trump card, it shows us where in life we are especially good at and on which positive influences we can count on. In your chart the Moon is placed in Aries, the domicile of Mars and exaltation of the Sun, furthermore in the 7th house of open enemies, and it applies to a trine with the Sun, which shows a soul striving for honour and glory, especially - but not only - on the battlefield.

The problem you will have to overcome in your life is, IMO, shown by the separative opposition of Moon to Jupiter. Jupiter is the natural ruler of religion, faith and spirituality, furthermore it is square Venus, lord of the 9th house (which signifies these "higher ambitions" of mankind).
All things which are Venusian in nature will, to some degree, lead you astray from your spiritual path. You should especially beware of (light) women, which will try to seduce you: Which danger is shown by Jupiter as Lord of the 7th in opposition to Moon (natural ruler of women) in the 7th, furthermore Jupiter square Venus, second natural ruler of women. These venusian temptations will weaken your warriorlike nature. Keep in mind that Mars and Venus are antagonists.

So, we can tell that the life areas of faith and spirituality will remain somewhat problematical to you. I suggest you're in need of some strong personal religion or Weltanschauung, though I won't state any particular. Whether it's Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism or some other, it's your own cup of tea.

Last edited:

Rosie7

Re: Am I capable of mass destruction?

From looking at your chart, I would not say you have a powerful mars. However, you might be feeling more volatile these days due to transiting Uranus conjuncting your natal Aries moon. Pluto is also transiting your natal 4th house and squaring your natal moon. Both of these aspects tend to stir up psychological baggage lurking in the dark crevices of the psyche making one impulsive and feeling emotionally unsettled. I would read up on these transiting influences. Finally, Transiting Saturn is approaching a square to your natal sun that can make you feel like your are not entirely in control. Combined, Saturn, Pluto and Uranus can trigger quite a bit of anger, aggression, fear and defensiveness. This might explain why you feel like a neutron bomb. As with all heavy transits, I advise folks to wrangle some good social supports; get peer counseling or talk to an older wiser adult mentor for perspective. You might find these supports closer than you think: Transiting Jupiter is sextiling your natal sun.

Last edited: