Does anyone find Leos attractive?

detectahead

I think I recall a previous thread on this post about Leos getting "snappish". Wouldn't you say this statement is categorized under that?
"That's good to know but it wouldn't matter to me if your opinion of Leo Suns was entirely negative"
The lights in Leo are going to exhibit similar traits(depending on house and aspects like you said) probably with more passion and emotional expression with the moon there.
And no, I don't always find them attractive sometimes quite repulsive for reasons stated earlier. When these traits are portrayed, it makes Leo's look unattractive.

sylph

Well, I don't know you all that well! But you seem nice.

I'm talking about certain Leos I've known who seem fun on the surface but once you get close to them, they end up being domineering and suffocating. They expect you to worship them and be their little slave and if you disagree with them on anything, they take it as a personal attack. It's not fun if you can't be yourself. Friendship is supposed to be equal imo, not one-sided.

Leo is best when it supports the individuality of others as well as themselves! I do believe there are evolved Leos out there. I know some.

Totally agree with the bolded part.

I know a Leo stellium guy who is respectful and does not have any of the undesirable traits we've described thus far. He is actually kind of a loner -- pretty introverted and uninterested in socializing -- but when he is required to interact with others, he doesn't at all attempt to dominate/rule them and he seems to be quite tolerant. This is in stark contrast to several Leos I've met, some of whom had zero tolerance for opinions that weren't their own (to the extent where they acted like you were threatening their lives by having a differing viewpoint). But it just goes to show that people of the same Sun sign, or people who have stelliums in one sign, can appear to have nothing in common. Clearly aspects, house placements, house lords and other signs occupied by planets in the chart are huge defining factors when it comes to seeing how a Sun sign or stellium will play out.

Or, it could just be that some people are more evolved than others spiritually lol. Though I don't necessarily feel like this is a thorough enough explanation. It is easy to say that so-and-so is unevolved, which may be true; but do we really know that they weren't a great sage in a past life? If you believe in reincarnation, you might also believe that we can fall from grace, the memories of our high spiritual attainments/achievements wiped from our consciousness. We are all ultimately here for the same reason; we wouldn't be on Earth if we were truly fully evolved and beyond egoic desires.

And the interesting thing -- in the context of Leo -- is that, just because one Leo is socially domineering and another is reserved/introverted does not mean that the second has more evolved desires. Funnily enough, their reasons for doing things may actually be similar; the reserved Leo may be a loner because he doesn't want anyone else's needs to get in his way or influence his life too much, and the dominant Leo may want other people below him because this gives him the feeling that his power is kept in tact. In both instances, the preservation of the Sun energy/Solar Plexus is of paramount importance. One shows it in a more overt way, but hiding out and keeping a distance from people (out of fear that they might overpower your will) is just a different way of trying to fulfill the same need, I think. But with that being said, I can't be around someone who is actively hurting or controlling others -- so the more conscious, self-controlled, reflective Leo would get my vote for most evolved, if I had to choose :tongue:

wan

What makes you say so? I think it could work but, as always, depends on other factors.

I think that some authors believe that the Sun and the Moon are complementary energies and when they are conjoined in any one sign, there is attraction between the two parties. Of course, like you said, other factors are at play.

sibylline

I said "inclined" for just that reason.

Okay...I can't tell if people in this thread are giving "tude" or not because this is all text. If that's the case, it's really not necessary.

Seriously, I'm just asking questions. Nothing more, nothing less.

What makes you think Leo Moons would be attracted to Leo Suns? Is it something you've seen? Theory? Just curious.

david starling

Okay...I can't tell if people in this thread are giving "tude" or not because this is all text. If that's the case, it's really not necessary.

Seriously, I'm just asking questions. Nothing more, nothing less.

What makes you think Leo Moons would be attracted to Leo Suns? Is it something you've seen? Theory? Just curious.

No tude meant! I just believe Moon-Sun synastry usually works, and not just for Leo. It's a theory, and does seem valid from experience. But, as you say, not necessarily the case, due to other factors.

sibylline

I think that some authors believe that the Sun and the Moon are complementary energies and when they are conjoined in any one sign, there is attraction between the two parties. Of course, like you said, other factors are at play.

So what do you think? Do you attract Leo Moons?

I find that I make good friends with the men whose Sun are in my Moon sign (Sag) but usually not much more. On the other hand, I've attracted men whose Moon matched my Sun.

wan

I find that I make good friends with the men whose Sun are in my Moon sign (Sag) but usually not much more. On the other hand, I've attracted men whose Moon matched my Sun.

I think so, there was one guy (from online) who liked me (I think). He had his Moon in Leo at 6 degree, which is situated smack dab in the middle of my Venus and Sun (both in Leo). But I didn't like him back, because he didn't have what my Moon wanted. He was very heavily fire, if I remember correctly.

But of course, the sample size is very small. I really can't say definitively yes or no.

david starling

Right. Fondness and affinity, which works well in friendships. It can also help smooth out marital relationships. (In theory!)

sibylline

I think so, there was one guy (from online) who liked me (I think). He had his Moon in Leo at 6 degree, which is situated smack dab in the middle of my Venus and Sun (both in Leo). But I didn't like him back, because he didn't have what my Moon wanted. He was very heavily fire, if I remember correctly.

But of course, the sample size is very small. I really can't say definitively yes or no.

What does your Moon want?

It's so odd of a position, the Sun and Moon in square signs. Speaking of...

Right. Fondness and affinity, which works well in friendships. It can also help smooth out marital relationships. (In theory!)

Having Sun square Moon complicates things. I prefer someone more settled, in body and mind, for a relationship, and someone more emotionally moved/able. In theory. :wink:

wan

What does your Moon want?

It's so odd of a position, the Sun and Moon in square signs. Speaking of...

I meant that he didn't have enough Water in his chart to satisfy my Scorpio Moon.

I think I am "lucky" in the sense that my Sun and Moon are not in an actual square by degree. Some people have this and I honestly don't know how they deal with it.

sylph

I've never been involved with a Taurus Sun guy, and I don't believe I've been attracted to or had male friends of this sign either. Same goes for Virgo Moon, although I definitely think that I would get along with a lunar Virgoan. I wonder if we would bring out too much perfectionism in each other though :sideways:

My most significant relationships were with guys who had Libra Sun/Aries Moon; Leo Sun/Aries Moon and Libra Sun/Gemini Moon. The Libra + Aries thing makes sense because that's my ASC-DSC axis. With Leo, I have Chiron there which I guess resonates since it was a deeply wounding and damaging experience. I have yet to see the "light" or the healing from that one! The guy with Gemini Moon has it falling in my 9th and it's not conjunct anything there, but his South Node is conjunct my Moon.

sibylline

sylph, what's your Mars sign and aspects?

I meant that he didn't have enough Water in his chart to satisfy my Scorpio Moon.

I'm really just asking what your Moon wants because you have the same Moon + dispositor as my guy. Not that it's on topic or anything. :)

So what's the balance of Leo and Scorpio, for you? Clearly the Leo stellium doesn't topple the Scorpio.

I think I am "lucky" in the sense that my Sun and Moon are not in an actual square by degree. Some people have this and I honestly don't know how they deal with it.

I don't know how they do. I don't deal with mine at all. :happy: