Was he my online game adversary?

lunaplina

Hi! This is an old map that I never got an outcome for. Years back I used to play an online trivia game and one of my opponents started chatting with me one night. He made it obvious that he knew me in real life, but I couldn't figure out who he might have been. The chat was really intriguing (in a good way) and left me wondering about that guy for a long time.
And then, last winter, it just occured to me, out of the blue, so I asked the question, having a certain man in mind: was HE my adversary and the one I chatted with?
Both significators being in the 5th house of games and conjunct each other's antiscia made me think it was an "yes". But I wonder what would you, who are more experienced, say about that. I still don't know for sure and I probably never will, because I messaged the guy I was thinking about and I asked him directly, but he never replied.
This is something that's been bugging me for years, so I really wish you would take a look at the chart and tell me what you think. Thank you so much!
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/MR6sCqn

Chrysalis

I'd use 11th for computer games. Ruler being mercury,

Does this guy have mercurial qualities ? Mercurys in the last degree of hidden scorpio, mercury and sun would have been conjunct at 4 degrees Sagg in your 4th house.

So if he was mercurial in his ways, there was something 4th house related between you both, and something Sagg related, then he's the guy.

lunaplina

Well, I thought that Sun and Saturn being conjunct by antiscia was the main indicator of our hidden contact. But he's a Virgo Ascendant/Gemini Sun, so I guess he's Mercurial alright! :) I can't think of a 4th house issue between us except for karma, maybe, also because his NN is conjunct my Ascendant in Saggitarius. So... It's really great to have your input on the matter, Chrysalis! I never would have seen things this way. Thanks a million! :)

conspiracy theorist

Refreshing thread. :)

giphy.gif