Anyone here with Taurus placements, how true is this ?

Chrysalis

If you have Taurus asc, sun, moon, any personal planets in Taurus or are Taurus dominant, then your obviously going to have some Taurus features.

One i wasn't aware of was 'wide upper nose bridge' and it makes sense regarding the bull.

Ive also got on my list... a thick short neck, deep set eyes, nice teeth, full lips.

I know one Taurus male who has his sun and mercury in Taurus, and he has nice teeth, full lips and a thick neck.

Can anyone relate to the wide upper nose bridge ?

Timmytwothumbs

Taurus sun. Taurus mercury
Thick neck. Full lips. Thick nose too hahaha but I'm self conscious about it. People compliment my smile,and hair mostly but it's due to Mars in leo (the mane) squaring taurus and trining my ac in aries. I've noticed with myself and others as well Tauruses have innocent childlike soft rounded features in general.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Taurus Sun here. Attractive neck and shoulders, always receive compliments. Merc in Gemini in the 10th contributes to the shoulders, I suppose. Features angular and refined, an aquiline nose, so no broad base.
But I think our rising sign may have more to do with our appearance than
Su or MO, and mine is VI rising, so there is that dignified Merc again, and Merc is angular, lean, wirey..
That's my personal observations on it...
Happy holidays, Chrys.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Taurus sun. Taurus mercury
Thick neck. Full lips. Thick nose too hahaha but I'm self conscious about it. People compliment my smile,and hair mostly but it's due to Mars in leo (the mane) squaring taurus and trining my ac in aries. I've noticed with myself and others as well Tauruses have innocent childlike soft rounded features in general.

Lots of Thickness then :D

Yes i like Taurus features, especially their smile...its not an "all teeth showing" smile, just a nice half smile. :joyful:

Chrysalis

Taurus Sun here. Attractive neck and shoulders, always receive compliments. Merc in Gemini in the 10th contributes to the shoulders, I suppose. Features angular and refined, an aquiline nose, so no broad base.
But I think our rising sign may have more to do with our appearance than
Su or MO, and mine is VI rising, so there is that dignified Merc again, and Merc is angular, lean, wirey..
That's my personal observations on it...
Happy holidays, Chrys.

Yes true about rising. I think the person would have more Taurus features if like you say its their rising sign or they have a lot of Taurus going on.

Its funny though as i know a guy who has a whole lot of Taurus looks, but he has nothing at all in Taurus or even his 2nd house....he's mainly Libra dominated.
And Taurus/Libra are venus ruled.....:unsure:

And happy holidays to you too Illenek :tongue:

Blaze

Account Closed
Asc lord would be Venus so it depends. Anyway, I look like an in-shape skinny guy. Strong shoulders, almost almond eyes.

Any more info will cost you.

Edit- Taurus ascendant, Mercury domicile is its ruler since Venus is in Gemini.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Asc lord would be Venus so it depends. Anyway, I look like an in-shape skinny guy. Strong shoulders, almost almond eyes.

OMG your a guy, i always thought you were female :surprised:...you have a very female vibe Blaze.

Chrysalis

Taurus asc, so you dnt have not fickness anywhere then ? :unsure:

Blaze

Account Closed
Show me the money first, sails. My contract doesn't allow me to speak unless I see green or whatever color the currency is. :x

Chrysalis

latest

Timmytwothumbs

Lots of Thickness then :D

Yes i like Taurus features, especially their smile...its not an "all teeth showing" smile, just a nice half smile. :joyful:

I also have venus conj my ac. Maybe adding to the Taurus in my appearance. However I was only complimented with my smile after I had braces. And at that time Pluto was squaring my Ac. I was born with Pluto Trining my Ac.

Chrysalis

I also have venus conj my ac. Maybe adding to the Taurus in my appearance. However I was only complimented with my smile after I had braces. And at that time Pluto was squaring my Ac. I was born with Pluto Trining my Ac.

WOW you've got a very intense dark looking look then :love:

Timmytwothumbs

Maybe, haha. My hair and eyes are dark but People in school joked that I looked like a sexy version of Michael Cera, I would say Pluto just adds intensity to the innocent childlike aries/taurus features. However me and Michael Cera share the same moon sign down to a few degrees. I wonder if that's where people see a resemblance.

Chrysalis

Maybe, haha. My hair and eyes are dark but People in school joked that I looked like a sexy version of Michael Cera, I would say Pluto just adds intensity to the innocent childlike aries/taurus features. However me and Michael Cera share the same moon sign down to a few degrees. I wonder if that's where people see a resemblance.

Anything Pluto-ish i just love so :bandit: