can anybody plz help me

virgo24

i hard work alot on my relationships but everytime i get failed,it seems like people just use me for their desire,will i not be able to have sincere relationship or marriage ? my marriage also getting delay not getting good proposal,can anybody plz read my chart plz

Attachments

• Anum.png
    Anum.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 23

noraleader

Banned
i'm a novice so someone else hopefully can read more,

5th house gemini moon squared to mars, might mean there is some emotional stress in intimate relationship, but this is the only hard aspect for mars, there are positive aspects with pluto, saturn and neptune.

i note, jupiter has just transited over your natal mars, perhaps this has coincided with recent events for marriage?

Last edited:

virgo24

yes i got marriage proposal but we didnt like their family not even a guy so we all said NO .....is there any chance of love marriage ? bcz i dont know why whenever i get propsal i feel like i dont know this person i want to spend my life with that kind of person whom i know ....how can i know that this stranger will be loving or not after marriage i always run from arrange marriage

noraleader

Banned
i really do not have the ability to read a chart that well, noting the jupiter transit was a learning experience for me :) and i do not have the insight into a culture with arranged marriages, so hopefully someone else can offer some insight -

i did see that mars (which i understand means marriage for a woman, but again, i'm not experienced) has a positive aspect with pluto, which i would think is life, and saturn, which i think is duty, so i was thinking, that may indicate an arranged marriage. but i really do not have the ability to discern such things with any insight at all.