Marriage and D-9 chart

jamie

hello astrologers

can anyone tell me what sort of a spouse will i get and how will my relationship be with him?

i have sun,mars,venus,jupiter and mercury in 12th house leo.5th lord saturn in own house.Saturn,venus and mercury retrograde.I am a virgo ascendant with sagittarius moon.
my dob is:22-08-1991
time:09:28 am
place:mumbai,india

Attachments

• Vedic_astrology_chart.jpg
    Vedic_astrology_chart.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 30
  • D-9_chart_2_29_53_PM.png
    D-9_chart_2_29_53_PM.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Birth_chart.jpg
    Birth_chart.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 31

Virinchi

problem is with 3 retrogrades which create confusion in your mind.
sometimes judgement is not right

married life is okay but few hurdles/disappointments/delays before finally getting married
partner comes from north direction to your residence at time of marriage, will have some health issues from middle age

jamie

hello sir,
thank you so much for your reply,you are absolutely right i do get confused,
delays have always been very constant in the love aspect of my life.

If possible can you tell me whether i will have a love or arranged marriage?
How will the nature of the boy be,as in will we share a strong rapport?

i have mars conjunct venus in 12th house leo also sun-venus and jupiter conjunct in 12th house leo

dhundhun

Post chart in with Western Astrology. You might get more answers.

Benefics Jup, Mer and Venus are combusted and so they lack power to do favor (specially Venus has influence on marriage). Due to Mars influence, there will be lack of harmony in marital life. Also these combinations could delay marriage.

I'd say that you are likely to have partner of nature of Mars/Aries.

jamie

Hello sir,
Thank you for your reply..is there too many of disharmony in marriage..coz small disharmony is there in every marriage.

Will my husband and i share a strong bond and whether i will have a love or arranged marriage?

Post chart in with Western Astrology. You might get more answers.

Benefics Jup, Mer and Venus are combusted and so they lack power to do favor (specially Venus has influence on marriage). Due to Mars influence, there will be lack of harmony in marital life. Also these combinations could delay marriage.

I'd say that you are likely to have partner of nature of Mars/Aries.