Will we date?

LovelyMissAries

Me and this man have been hanging out and talking frequently this past month. We are still in the "getting to know you" stage, but like each other. So far things seem to be progressing. He's very kind, mature, funny, etc.

L1 / L7

Mercury / Jupiter applying sextile - it's possible
Sun trine Moon as well.

You can tell I like him because I'm Mercury in Pisces, AND Moon in Leo.

Him... maybe he isn't liking me as much? He's in Moon's detriment in the 8th house and conjunct Saturn. I don't feel like this is speaking of an ending though, just symbolic he is low on money right now.

Attachments

• WWD.jpg
    WWD.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 54

kalinka

hi, you mean date like meet each other? Yes. Mercury/Jupiter sextile and Moon/Sun trine are indications for a yes.

zarya

The only suspicious thing that I see in this chart is mars on the same degree as node - a fated event, maybe a bad one but not necessarily.

Ruling 6th and 11th and from 9th. He might communicate something tough about his relationships or a child and his health or deep subconscious stuff since these are 12th his and 5th. Maybe he lost a lot in gambling too or lost a child.

Anyway you enjoy talking to each other, he considers you fun and knowledgeable and you feel he is friendly but also like family - 3rd house.

Venus is at the end of Taurus, you might feel this is your last shot and to start a romance it could need a little more time, you will soon see more clearly obviously as Venus passes to Gemini, and probably if you start something together it might be good but pretty different from what you imagined of it.

Good luck and let us know what happened.

LovelyMissAries

The only suspicious thing that I see in this chart is mars on the same degree as node - a fated event, maybe a bad one but not necessarily.

Ruling 6th and 11th and from 9th. He might communicate something tough about his relationships or a child and his health or deep subconscious stuff since these are 12th his and 5th. Maybe he lost a lot in gambling too or lost a child.

Anyway you enjoy talking to each other, he considers you fun and knowledgeable and you feel he is friendly but also like family - 3rd house.

Venus is at the end of Taurus, you might feel this is your last shot and to start a romance it could need a little more time, you will soon see more clearly obviously as Venus passes to Gemini, and probably if you start something together it might be good but pretty different from what you imagined of it.

Good luck and let us know what happened.

Oh wow, yes! He did have a tough childhood. He does like talking to me, thinks I'm fun. Yes, I'm wanting to settle down now, and he is in his life also but we haven't broached that subject, obviously. His right shoulder and knee are both bad as well, and we talk a lot about that.

kalinka

Still a yes. Moon shows the course and aspect the Sun by trine. Mercury will make a sextile with Jupiter and Saturn(=commitment). Also Saturn is the dispositor of the part of marriage.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

There are a couple of negative things wrong with this chart. You've got a 5th/11th axis interception, the only aspect moon makes is a trine to the sun, which is nice yes [for now], and your romantic 5th ruler venus will soon turn peregrine.

The intercepted axis would be showing a lack of development in the romance area, the intercepted 5th ruler venus is also ready to change signs losing dignity. So it looks like things will be good for a little while, but then something will end up getting in the way of things developing more.

LovelyMissAries

There are a couple of negative things wrong with this chart. You've got a 5th/11th axis interception, the only aspect moon makes is a trine to the sun, which is nice yes [for now], and your romantic 5th ruler venus will soon turn peregrine.

The intercepted axis would be showing a lack of development in the romance area, the intercepted 5th ruler venus is also ready to change signs losing dignity. So it looks like things will be good for a little while, but then something will end up getting in the way of things developing more.

I thought of this, because we were supposed to hang out Sunday and Tuesday and both times we ended up having to reschedule because his friend's car broke down.

LovelyMissAries

Sorry to hear that. What do you mean by uncertain?

We got "closer" and then the next two days we didn't talk much. However, I guess the day after he was going to hang out with me but he said he was too exhausted. He brought that up out of his own volition so I believe it. Also, we're officially dating now. I'm going to hope whatever to come is just a road bump.:smile:

Chrysalis

I'm not too sure about this even though you say you're now "officially dating" it looks to me like he's been holding back from meeting you, and these have been excuses he's been giving you. Is he insecure? You've mentioned his bad childhood...or has he been hurt in the past?

Have you met up with him yet in person? is this why you say you are now officially dating?

LovelyMissAries

I'm not too sure about this even though you say you're now "officially dating" it looks to me like he's been holding back from meeting you, and these have been excuses he's been giving you. Is he insecure? You've mentioned his bad childhood...or has he been hurt in the past?

Have you met up with him yet in person? is this why you say you are now officially dating?

Ohhh I think maybe there's a misunderstanding. I met this man in person through a friend and we have been hanging out frequently and talking consistently for the past month or so. We hang out two or three times a week. Last night he came over and we had a talk, and decided yes, we were a couple.

Yes, he was hurt a long time ago.

Chrysalis

Ohhh I think maybe there's a misunderstanding. I met this man in person through a friend and we have been hanging out frequently and talking consistently for the past month or so. We hang out two or three times a week. Last night he came over and we had a talk, and decided yes, we were a couple.

Yes, he was hurt a long time ago.

Okay, i understand better now, I do hope everything goes well from here on like you've got from your other replies, i think mine was the only negative one.

But seriously i hope I'm wrong and this turns into what you want.:love:

LovelyMissAries

Okay, i understand better now, I do hope everything goes well from here on like you've got from your other replies, i think mine was the only negative one.

But seriously i hope I'm wrong and this turns into what you want.:love:

Every point of view has something to offer :) And I said I thought you were right in a way because we did have plans last week, but they fell through due to a third party. Sometimes I think Horary gives a better snapshot of the present reality rather than a long-term picture.

katydid

I know that most horary astrologers don't use the outer planets. However, some modern astrologers do look at them.

I do, but only when there is a very exact conjunction or opposition to the querent's planet, etc.

I can't help but notice that Jupiter, which represents your sweetheart, was exactly conjunct Pluto during this horary.

Pluto was @ 24Cap51.
Jupiter was @ 24Cap42.

Pluto rules his 12th. So he might be dealing with some difficult internal issues right now, perhaps moral dilemmas or emotional issues stirred up by being intimate and emotionally open now, in this new relationship?

I would give him emotional support and encouragement if you can. Try not to be suspicious, or invasive or seem like you doubt him. ASSURE him that things are going well...:love: