Is This The Chart Of A Psychopath?

theV

You always can pick the pieces up and build up again. It is up to you now if he making you uncomfortable keep him away from you I feel you should break up with him

Anger

I would say with those squares from Pluto you have in your own chart would point to anger and abuse issues and far exceed his own in terms of what I would consider "worrisome" natal aspects. Perhaps you both are feeding off each other; I also think there might be a little projection going on here. I think you should leave him alone. Everything you are saying is not pleasant and I would venture to say if he knew how you felt he would unlikely want to be around you. Pluto can be obsession and at the same time, repulsion.

those are not my natal aspects those are the synastry aspects i have with him . I don't have any squares or aspects to pluto in my own chart at all .

Anger

Its just hard to let go . I don't know why though . It doesn't make sense to me because i have no pluto in me what so ever . My sun trines his Neptune which is conjunct his own sun , so im thinking maybe im seeing things that are not there .
And whats the worse he can do to me i don't even know how he feels about me for sure .

But what i do know is if i say to myself its time to get over him and have him out of my life . i'll feel much happier but i'll feel like i must become a different person .

Its a big deal to me because i have feelings for this person . I don't like him in an obsessive way more like im fond of him and our synastry breaks my heart .

i can't let it go . not just yet . I hope the reason i started this thread is clearer now . I felt like emotionally he is not there and i thought he has traits of a psychopath ! because he does ! anyone who isn't under his spell will tell you that . And i wanted to get to the bottom of it astrologically .

theV

Its just hard to let go . I don't know why though . It doesn't make sense to me because i have no pluto in me what so ever . My sun trines his Neptune which is conjunct his own sun , so im thinking maybe im seeing things that are not there .
And whats the worse he can do to me i don't even know how he feels about me for sure .

But what i do know is if i say to myself its time to get over him and have him out of my life . i'll feel much happier but i'll feel like i must become a different person .

Its a big deal to me because i have feelings for this person . I don't like him in an obsessive way more like im fond of him and our synastry breaks my heart .

i can't let it go . not just yet . I hope the reason i started this thread is clearer now . I felt like emotionally he is not there and i thought he has traits of a psychopath ! because he does ! anyone who isn't under his spell will tell you that . And i wanted to get to the bottom of it astrologically .

Look at just what you wrote? you said it all you deep down know he is abusing you but you can't let go of him because you had a good moment with him he is mean and rude you can't change him step on your heart and let go because the more you hold one the more you suffer. Unless you talked to him and convince him to change

Last edited:

ashriia

someone that is emotionally unavailable to you is not worth your time. your just going to end up feeling resentment that will eat away at you.
and if this person does someday become abusive physically or emotionally... which is probably very likely if he lacks empathy. your future will consist of - holding your breath when your around this person, walking on eggshells, fear of expressing any opinion because you don't want to set them off and ultimately just shutting down emotionally altogether.
that is not love- that is a prison and nothing good will come from it.

Anger

I don't think its his fault he is that way . but i don't like the way he takes it out on others and doesn't even care . But i would be too afraid to say it that to his face . im usually not but with him its different .
And plus my saturn is in his 7th house !!!!!!!!!!!

i feel like i need to see the outcome for myself so i know better. I always do . My sister HATES him she proper despises him because she thinks that he is a psycho . she warned me repeadetly but i don#t listen . Its just my nature its the way i am , i always have to find out for myself . But its not loking too good so far .
but im watching him , thats all ama say :rightful:

theV

I don't think its his fault he is that way . but i don't like the way he takes it out on others and doesn't even care . But i would be too afraid to say it that to his face . im usually not but with him its different .

i feel like i need to see the outcome for myself so i know better. I always do . My sister HATES him she proper despises him because she thinks that he is a psycho . she warned me repeadetly but i don#t listen . Its just my nature its the way i am , i always have to find out for myself . But its not loking too good so far .

Why you are not convinced yet ? I want to smash your head why would you stay with someone who you feel uncomfortable with and you have been told by your own sister he is bad person I think your heart is playing you trick and you are deceived

Anger

:sick:im also wondering given his natal aspects how he will react to our synastry .

his moon square pluto is opposite my venus conjunct sun . in his 8th house . and his pluto is in his 2nd house.

is that VERY bad because it doesn't sound too good.

btw . I used to go out with a guy who was physically agressive with me and his pluto was also opposite my venus . Just like this one.

My parents have a very violent relationship I wonder if that has anything to do with why my relationships have been so agressive .

i went out with this guy when i was 14 . And the only reason we broke up was because he moved . I still miss him even though he nearly hit me . he was a few years older than me and i think i am always looking subconciously for a dad , i have one but i always felt like he saw the worst in me and he hit my mam and she never told she just took it . She is always trying to please him and no one else understands why but her .

sorry bout all the heavy stuff :sleeping:

he isn't my boyfriend btw , he;s more like a suitor .

Anger

i didn't say i was or wasn't going to talk to him and if i
do its our business all i really want to talk about is the chart i guess.

Zuri

Your own sister -- who knows you well -- is telling you to beware. The synastry chart is SCREAMING OUT LOUD to leave this dude alone. What more do you need? Do you want us to tell you what you want to hear, or what we astrologically see in these charts? If you're looking for the former, I don't think you'll get it...

Vista

those are not my natal aspects those are the synastry aspects i have with him . I don't have any squares or aspects to pluto in my own chart at all .

Ah, got it!! You had me wondering!! LOL!

The aspects you mentioned can be very attractive or as in your case, repulsive and sinister is some way. Mars in hard aspect to Uranus or Pluto in synastry can be very explosive. It can also be very sexual and Obsessive too.

Also, is this the correct birth time for him? It makes a pretty big difference on the person where the planets are placed....just double-checking.

Is there a reason why you feel compelled to hang around him or is it circumstances or mutual friends that keep you connected? Just wondering what the draw to him is?

Vista

:sick:im also wondering given his natal aspects how he will react to our synastry .

his moon square pluto is opposite my venus conjunct sun . in his 8th house . and his pluto is in his 2nd house.

is that VERY bad because it doesn't sound too good.

btw . I used to go out with a guy who was physically agressive with me and his pluto was also opposite my venus . Just like this one.

My parents have a very violent relationship I wonder if that has anything to do with why my relationships have been so agressive .

i went out with this guy when i was 14 . And the only reason we broke up was because he moved . I still miss him even though he nearly hit me . he was a few years older than me and i think i am always looking subconciously for a dad , i have one but i always felt like he saw the worst in me and he hit my mam and she never told she just took it . She is always trying to please him and no one else understands why but her .

sorry bout all the heavy stuff :sleeping:

he isn't my boyfriend btw , he;s more like a suitor .

You aren't the first and certainly will not be the last to share heavy stuff! I think many people have been helped on here, so perhaps you will be as well.

It's very intuitive of you to understand there is definitely a connection between what you lived with and saw between your parents while growing up and what you will be attracted to in your adult relationships.

Would you be comfortable posting your own chart? This might give us more clues besides what you have told us as to why you are intrigued by this guy. Also again, if you aren't sure of the time just let us know so we know what we are working with.

Justine

OK Anger, I have questions for you:

What are you getting out of whatever relationship it is you think you have with this man? (Answer to yourself, not us, and be absolutely honest about it.)

Do you feel some kind of excitement around him? (The rush of fear and the rush of turn-on are really similar; some people can't tell the difference and keep ghastly people in their lives, as a result, with all of the consequences)

Who does he remind you of? Who, in your past, was even vaguely/or in only some ways, like this man?

What were the results of your experiences with anyone in your past who is like this man? Do you want to repeat, or build on, those experiences?

Oh, and please, Anger, start thinking about answers to your question, What is the worst he can do to you? He will do whatever occurs to him Get real about this man and your attachment to him, while you are still safe.

Take responsibility for staying around this creep and your unpleasant feelings and what you are doing to yourself by keeping him in your life. You are not responsible for him and his past, and you are responsible for your life and any future you have.

P.S. You are a child of family abuse. Is it that the cruelty you see in this man reminds you of the Dad who abused your Mum, and you become helpless (just as your mother was/is) when near the man? You can learn healthier responses, I promise you. There is no need to repeat your childhood family life now, in your adulthood. That helplessness that comes over you is a warning, "unsafe, unsafe" and you are the only person who can change your responses. I wish you only the very best as you learn to create a safe and happy life for yourself.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

"letting him go is like letting a piece of yourself die." If this is the way you feel about him, despite all the loathing you put in words, well, then he might be mirroring certain stuff about your own self to you, too. Pluto connections, of which you have many as you have yourself said, bring your own self to the surface. Pluto digs deep, often not in the most pleasant ways: hence the anti vibes you get from him.

We are all bad in certain ways, no matter what we may think of our own selves. He also has issues, perhaps some more than some of us as per his chart. I agree with a lot of what Gen6K has said astrologically. The person escapes his own self, which, being a Cap Sun, he so much needs, but Nep washes his Sun out. Nep so close to his Sun is like it does not let him have a self-identity (Sun). Pluto further complicates his life. Plu-Moon instigates an unbearable insecurity, whilst Plu-Ven puts one's self-worth into question. With him, Ven rules his Asc, so it's as though Plu questions his very being. Such a person actually needs a lot of help, love and understanding. His making jokes at his own expense may actually be a way of feeling his own presence, seeing life in a somewhat lighthearted way than what his chart allows him actually. Believe me, the kind of Plu connections that he has to his own personal planets are not easy to handle. I hope he can get help, and have people around him that care for him and can show him the right path.

:)AQ7

PS: Agree with Cloverskies that the Nodes' connection to the Moon is a very important one. I also did a thread a while back, Dark minds, and mentioned something to that effect.

Last edited:

Anger

You aren't the first and certainly will not be the last to share heavy stuff! I think many people have been helped on here, so per:love:haps you will be as well.

It's very intuitive of you to understand there is definitely a connection between what you lived with and saw between your parents while growing up and what you will be attracted to in your adult relationships.

Would you be comfortable posting your own chart? This might give us more clues besides what you have told us as to why you are intrigued by this guy. Also again, if you aren't sure of the time just let us know so we know what we are working with.

Thanks for the offer ! but i feel like my chart isn't really needed i just made this to talk about him .

I don't really care what anyone thinks of me talking to him . I don't pursue the guy . im his friend . He can live his life im not romantically involved or even interested i was before but even then i didn't dream about me and him like i usually do with people im interested in ALWAYS theres ALWAYS neptune in my synastry with people im intersted in and i always daydream about them and it never effects me badly because i have neptune in great aspects in my chart.

So i think that unlike the prevoius love interests i've had at first he struck me as very very ugly i was repulsed immediately , it hit me like a ton of bricks ! and i didn't think about him much ...then i became attracted but ignored his looks , his personality and became blind to everything but finding out more about his personality . (my neptune aspects his sun) and (a neptune transit) and now i don't know why i ever cared . im getting back to the feeling i had before . I used to know him when i was a little girl and then he came back to my life just in time for that horrible neptune transit. even as a 6 year old girl i thought he was just so repulsive . He is my ideal worst nightmare physically ew:sick: I could not be romantic with him i couldn't even fake it . And i think that is due to my venus and sun (my sun is venus , im a taurus) opposite his pluto .

so thats why i asked this question do i feel like he's creepy and he could be a psychopath just because my venus touches his pluto ? (everything else in my chart touches his pluto btw my uranus in the 1st and i just realized my moon squares his pluto)

Why don't i feel in love obsessed or attracted ? shouldn't i ? Im the venus and from what i've read the venus is in love with pluto but ever since i was a young girl i've just never felt like i wanted to be with him in that way.

And since he is the pluto , wouldn't he feel annoyed by venus and everything venusy about me ?

im just wondering do my venus attributes or do i just bring out the worst in him ? all my personal planets are making stressful aspects to his pluto issues .

I just don't believe that he is a psychopath , . How can we let go of something we don't have?

I don't believe he'd harm me . people tell me be carefull , OF WHAT!!! i don't good vibes but they could just be because of our plut synastry that doesn't mean he's going to kill me .

i know you mean well by advice but i didn't ask .

Peregrine_Moon

So is your real question why don't you feel attracted to him when you think there's some positive synastry?

Horoscopes are not about inevitability or "destiny." We're not fortune-telling when we do interpretations. We describe influences, potentials, possibilities so that people can make informed choices about their lives.

People put together relationships all the time when the synastry isn't really there. And good synastry is no guarantee of a good relationship. If the parties are very dedicated to the relationship, have patience and understanding, sometimes they can make things work out in ways that are satisfying for everyone. On the other hand, basically good synastry doesn't mean they'll communicate effectively or that their life experiences will ensure that they're open to each other. Add to the mix things like what we find attractive in others and it can all become uncertain.

The most important thing about synastry between your charts, if things are the way you've described them, is that you have a lot of contacts with his Pluto. That is always a warning sign. Always. In synastry, Pluto is always about dominance, power and control.

I wonder whether you're struggling with a kind of attraction that's hard for you to admit, even to yourself. It's possible that you're attracted by the idea of being dominated by someone who isn't likely to treat you well. You say that you have a strong Neptune placement. In that case, it could be that you tend to project romantic fantasies onto others. Maybe you're subconsciously harboring a desire for a Beauty-and-the-Beast scenario of some kind, for example. Maybe you have an inner child's longing for a relationship like your parents' that you'll be able to change or turn around in ways that your mother couldn't. Maybe it's something else. What I, and others here, see is that there's something compulsive or obsessive about this particular man, for you.

Understand that I'm not judging you if even some of what I'm suggesting is true. Attraction and desire are complex things and most people have secret fantasies that may not actually be good for them. But if Neptune is strong in your chart, I hope you can find ways to be honest with yourself about what you want, about what's good for you and about what you'll do if those things conflict.

Getting some help to understand your own chart can help figure out what attracts you in another person and how to work with that for your own well-being. Most of us here will likely admit that learning to read our own charts has been more difficult than understanding others' much of the time. We all have places where we're blocked or resist seeing things, good and unpleasant, both.

Anger

I know you mean well . but like i said i don't care what anyone else thinks about me talking to him , i didn't ask for anyone to read my fourtune . i said i don't believe he is a psychotic person and i think i just felt that way because his pluto aspects all my planets . I made this thread to learn about him and pluto synastry and if it usually manifests this way in real life.
I know EXACLTY what i feel and EXACTLY what i want . im just sick of hearing "stay away from him" ....like what the hell:crying: . Whats he going to do?

. If he ever wanted to get with me id tell him HELL NO ! and that would be that . he wouldn't be out of my life but i couldn't care either way . Whats wrong with that ! litterally i don't see how any bad can come of that ?
and as for looking into myself and seeing what attracts me to him . NOTHING ! i only know him from work . What is there to stay away from !

NOW WHAT IM SAYING IS
thats not typical of this aspect ? im just here to talk about it from an astrological point of view . just because i make a thread about someone that makes me obsessed ? hows he supposed to dominate me if i don't text back ? hows he supposed to control me ? litterally how .
And what to say he is even attracted to me , he could be repulsed too and think im the ugliest thing walking !!!! im not hanging myself over him anytime soon !

And so i do project fantasies on to others but i didn't do it with him , which is strange . i didn't picture me and him together . I ALWAYS do . theres so many things about our synastry and his chart that id love to get to the bottom of. Theres also alot of lilith in our syanstry . And im the lilith . I wonder what that adds to this ?

Last edited:

gen6k

hey

multiple pluto contacts is a biggie. it means its cosmically fated for a complicated, singular, transforming cause.

this can be an act of martyrdom towards the real truth, what divinity, would actually know to be truth despite all social constructs and functionality. it can be a compulsion to find one's Inner shadow in another person and exorcise it,etc. it can even be the event of the entire world's conflict on stage in a particularity.

now when it comes to legal terms, fated spirituality or "having a higher order" meaning isnt allowed to confluence with the functionality. well any new form that is beyond their comprehension isnt allowed.

im glad you chose to look at his chart because your logic would of been off with the pluto if you didnt look for yourself.

basically make sure you can keep it together look up your transits/SR/LR/solar arc.

usually when "multiple pluto" contacts occur in synastry, opposite archetypes, exist in the individuals or it wouldnt exist in the pluto transformational placement.

Last edited: