Aquarias moon in 7th house

Mj66

Hi All-

What a contridiction! On the one hand I have a hard time getting close to anybody with that Aquarian moon-on the other I find I am co-dependent thanks to placement of my moon in 7th.
Goes without saying I don't really enter into any long term relationships.
I realize this isn't the whole chart-but I am trying to focus on this one aspect (s)-if you will.
I welcome any thoughts on anyone who's got this combo-or has an opionion on it.
Thanks!
M.

wan

I don't think having your Moon in Aquarius means you "can't get close to anybody". It just means that the way you show your emotions is quite detached and abstract. With your Moon in the 7th, being in a close personal relationship is important to you, and once you are in one, you show your affections in the manner I described above.

Lin

Does Aquarius rule your 7th house? Are there other planets IN the house?

Often the 7th house (the entire house) represents the definition of the relationships you have. also the attitudes and descriptions of the people you attract in partnership. In the 7th house, it's NOT just about YOU....it's also about the type of people you attract.

LIN

Ukpoohbear

Marilyn Monroe had Moon in Aquarius 7th house conjunct Jupiter. She is still incredibly famous, mythical even, and had lots of acquaintances and fans. She was also incredibly lonely and a big free-spirit. She was alone in the real sense of the word but yet was popular.

She also had Sun in Gemini 11th house conjunct Mercury for the popularity and Saturn in 4th for the loneliness, so yes, although you can’t take a placement by itself, a placement can indicate a potential theme that runs through.