Will I have sex this year?

JoZi15

Hello Community!

I have been focused on my teenage daughter the last 3 years getting her ready to go to college and unsuccessful in occasional dating. The return of an ex (Ex#1) didn't go as I'd hoped so I gave horary a rest after exhausting all different kinds of questions about us getting back together.

Yesterday, for the first time in about a month, I cast a chart asking if I would have sex this year. This is what I see:
- An early ASC (3 Sag 50) so it may be void but it is conjunct Ex#1's natal Sun (5 Sag 5) so maybe that is a sign I can read the chart! Also Venus is exact opposite Ex#1's natal Venus and progressed Sun/Mercury/Juno.
- Jupiter (1st H Ruler - me) is RX so I am returning to an ex or re-evaluating my relationship with an ex and also I am thinking about myself, not necessarily sex or a partner (not a great sign, in addition to RX)
- Mars (5th H Ruler - sex) is conjunct Juno and the 9th H Cusp so I am looking for a sexual partner who shares my intellectual pursuits or philosophy and Mars (12 Leo) is conjunct the natal Mars of an occasional sexual partner from this year (Ex#2's Mars is at 13 Leo 30) and his natal Moon (26 Cancer 57) is conjunct the chart's Sun (27 Cancer 51).
- Moon is conjunct Lilith in the 3rd which mimics my natal chart but here she is in Pisces, not Taurus, so my emotions run more cerebral (3rd H) and toward fantasy or romantic or deception (Pisces)
- Mars is applying trine to Jupiter RX so it seems I will have sex
- Mercury (7th H Ruler - the person who I will have sex with) is in the 8th H so I am thinking of them as a sexual partner and not for a relationship?

My questions for the forum:
1. I'm having sex with one of the exes? And not this new man I met last night (after I cast the chart)?
2. Which ex does the chart point to more -- Ex#1 or Ex#2?
3. Or, I guess, it is possible, I may sleep with both of them?? Can you see THAT in the chart?
4. If that's the case, might sex with either turn into a relationship???
5. Or is none of this happening because the ASC is too early and my significator is RX...

Thank you for your help! Please share what you see and how you see it so I can keep learning.

Thank you!
Jozi

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 2.35.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 2.35.00 PM.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 44

Sonnemaria

Hi Jozi,

for me the ASC is not too early, less 3° is to early. So I think, we will find the answer in the chart. Also lord of the hour is Jupiter the same as the ruler of the chart.

For Sex-Partner I use the 7th house. For a 'YES' there had to be an applying aspect between you (Jupiter) and the ruler of the 7th house (mercury). And there is none. Sorry for this, but my answer would be 'NO'.

Regards,

Maria

JoZi15

Good morning Community!

I have a little update

I researched and found that the early (or late) ASC must contact a personal planet or angle in the QUERENT'S natal chart, not others'. In this case, I have no personal planets or angles at 3 Sag 50.

It seems this chart is telling me that it is too soon to tell.

That same evening I cast the chart, just hours later, I met a man. And although we have been chatting back and forth, it IS too soon to tell. I'll be back with another update should anything progress and I get up the courage for another horary.

Thank you for listening :)
Jozi

Chrysalis

Looks like a sexy yes to me.

You've got moon/jupiter applying square with reception, with then a TOL to saturn.

Saturn rules 3rd and moons in 3rd, so id guess saturn is someone your already talking to.

He could have saturnian qualities about him, maybe older than yourself, authoritative, career minded, stocky....etc.

JoZi15

Oh wow, Chrysalis,

Okay. I have a few questions.

Is Jupiter me? And Moon (8th House Ruler) sex? I thought about using the 8th House Ruler but when I did a little research, I came up with the 5th House Ruler. But I like this a lot :)

And what does "TOL" mean? If it is Saturn, I'm guessing that Saturn is in the way before Moon reaches exact square to Jupiter. Oh my god. So true. The one I am having occasional sex with must be Saturn (who I talk to every day). Wow. And he is younger than me but Saturn rises in his chart making him not only authoritative but very mature, reserved, etc.

What about Moon. Might she symbolize only "Sex" and not necessarily the new man I've been chatting with now and meeting up with in a week?

You don't seem deterred by Jupiter in RX. I thought that RX meant that things might not end in a positive...

Thank you for your insights!!!

Sonnemaria

Thank you Maria!

Why would you use the 7th House Ruler instead of the 5th for sex?

Dear Jozi,

My work with horary based on Frawley and he uses each 'other' person in the 7th house. In the 5th the only person signified there are children.

There are other astrologers, they work with 'a person you have an affair' in the 5th.

I don't know, it is your question.

JoZi15

Thank you Maria!

I see. 7th House Ruler is "other person." I assumed when I saw others using the 5th House Ruler that it signified "romantic involvement without necessarily a committed relationship." But I definitely did not mean affair...

Thank you :)

JoZi15

It's about a week later and I have an update-ish!

My romantic interest and I met for drinks and dinner last week. It was a lot of fun but he did not make any moves or give me any kind of romantic signs. When we left, he hugged me and made a little "Mmm!" noise that I am not unfamiliar with as meaning a "sort of romantic-more like sexual-and certainly not just platonic." But he made no other date, except to say "You still need to buy me a beer for my moving here."

This Horary Chart: "Is he interested in me romantically?" reflects the time the thought popped in my head while we were still at dinner. It's not any clearer to me what's going on!

Horary Analysis:

ASC is conjunct my Natal Sun
MC is conjunct his Progressed Sun and an ex's Natal Sun
This chart is significant for me

I'm ASC Ruler (Saturn) which is RX and in the 11th/but really in the 12th H, conjunct the South Node (dang -- I am focused inward, happy being alone?)
"Romantic interest" is the 7th House Ruler (Sun) conjunct Moon in the 6th H

1. No aspect between Saturn and Sun
2. But there is an aspect between Moon and Sun
3. But while Moon is indeed chasing (applying) the Sun, she is in the Sun's rays, so judgment is blinded

Also, Sun is in domicile but Moon is weak. And square Uranus. Querent wants to be authentic in communication but hasn't been? That sounds more like Ex (with the Natal Sun conjunct the Horary MC though), not the new "romantic interest"...

Mars conjunct Juno on the DSC is interesting. Isn't it? Could it mean that I'm taking action and putting my energy (Mars) toward partnership (Juno) and to address power imbalances (Mars) in relationship (DSC)? Or wanting partnership (DSC/Juno) in sex (Mars)?

Also, there's a stellium in the 6th H with NN conjunct the 6th H Cusp. Communication about the mundane things, my daily activities, etc. goes well and is where there are opportunities for me?

I don't see how that's descriptive of either the new interest or the ex...

So, back to the Moon conjunct Sun -- does that mean that the Querent is chasing after the Quesited but even if she catches her romantic interest, it will not end up as she wants?

Help. Please. So confused! Is any of this analysis relevant...

[Legend:
Ex #1: Whose return (back in May) didn't go as hoped
Ex #2: Who I have been having occasional sex with who I still text with daily
Romantic Interest: New man I just met a few weeks ago and we had dinner last week]

JoZi15

I found this online:

The Via Combusta Moon is "unpredictable"; Lilly says "not safe to judge". That says it all! The future action the chart predicts is not stable or, in a sense, "legible" in the chart. The querent may be somewhat obsessive about the matter in question. The chart may otherwise be very descriptive, however, and that will give you practice reading a chart.

Sigh. Yes. Obsessing too much. Okay, gonna give everything some breathing space!

If you have any thoughts strictly about the study of the chart, I appreciate and welcome your comments 🙏🏾

Thank you, Community ❤

It's about a week later and I have an update-ish!

My romantic interest and I met for drinks and dinner last week. It was a lot of fun but he did not make any moves or give me any kind of romantic signs. When we left, he hugged me and made a little "Mmm!" noise that I am not unfamiliar with as meaning a "sort of romantic-more like sexual-and certainly not just platonic." But he made no other date, except to say "You still need to buy me a beer for my moving here."

This Horary Chart: "Is he interested in me romantically?" reflects the time the thought popped in my head while we were still at dinner. It's not any clearer to me what's going on!

Horary Analysis:

ASC is conjunct my Natal Sun
MC is conjunct his Progressed Sun and an ex's Natal Sun
This chart is significant for me

I'm ASC Ruler (Saturn) which is RX and in the 11th/but really in the 12th H, conjunct the South Node (dang -- I am focused inward, happy being alone?)
"Romantic interest" is the 7th House Ruler (Sun) conjunct Moon in the 6th H

1. No aspect between Saturn and Sun
2. But there is an aspect between Moon and Sun
3. But while Moon is indeed chasing (applying) the Sun, she is in the Sun's rays, so judgment is blinded

Also, Sun is in domicile but Moon is weak. And square Uranus. Querent wants to be authentic in communication but hasn't been? That sounds more like Ex (with the Natal Sun conjunct the Horary MC though), not the new "romantic interest"...

Mars conjunct Juno on the DSC is interesting. Isn't it? Could it mean that I'm taking action and putting my energy (Mars) toward partnership (Juno) and to address power imbalances (Mars) in relationship (DSC)? Or wanting partnership (DSC/Juno) in sex (Mars)?

Also, there's a stellium in the 6th H with NN conjunct the 6th H Cusp. Communication about the mundane things, my daily activities, etc. goes well and is where there are opportunities for me?

I don't see how that's descriptive of either the new interest or the ex...

So, back to the Moon conjunct Sun -- does that mean that the Querent is chasing after the Quesited but even if she catches her romantic interest, it will not end up as she wants?

Help. Please. So confused! Is any of this analysis relevant...

[Legend:
Ex #1: Whose return (back in May) didn't go as hoped
Ex #2: Who I have been having occasional sex with who I still text with daily
Romantic Interest: New man I just met a few weeks ago and we had dinner last week]