cometwolf

BRAZIL VS ARGENTINA

Tuesday July 2nd, 8:30pm ET
@Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil

Yellow / white&blue shirts.

Fensi88, can you cast when you can :)

fensi88

I got ASC=22Aq08

Brazil with yellow kit is represented with ruler of the 7th hosue Sun. Argentina is represented with 1st house ruler Saturn rx.
Chart is very comlicated with contradictory testmonies.
For example, Saturn rx is in conjunction with South Node and that means Argentina will lose. But Moon has aspect with Saturn rx within next 5 degrees that means Argentina wins. Dignities are also in Saturn rx favor. And POF on ASC is in favor of Argentina. So, after the match we will see which of these aspects is stronger.

Last edited:

cometwolf

I have game going to extra time, and perhaps penalties.
I am looking forward how it plays out. Thank you kindly fensi88 :)

fensi88

I think the same.
First we check out potential for draw and immediately we see Moon is Combust!
Rulers of ASC and DSC and Moon are in cardinal signs.
Fixed signs are on the angles.
So this is 4:3 for fixed signs, i.e. extra time and perhaps penalties.

crisGG

I got ASC=22Aq08

Brazil with yellow kit is represented with ruler of the 7th hosue Sun. Argentina is represented with 1st house ruler Saturn rx.
Chart is very comlicated with contradictory testmonies.
For example, Saturn rx is in conjunction with South Node and that means Argentina will lose. But Moon has aspect with Saturn rx within next 5 degrees that means Argentina wins. Dignities are also in Saturn rx favor. And POF on ASC is in favor of Argentina. So, after the match we will see which of these aspects is stronger.

Fensi 21:30 local time , ASC 5 Sagittarius ?

Kallinike

Hi guys, at Copa America there is no extra time. If Brazil and Argentina end in a draw, we will watch penalties directly.

crisGG, I also have 21:30 local time.

Kallinike

The game chart :unsure:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_brazil_vs_argentina.56584.103166.jpg
    astro_2gw_brazil_vs_argentina.56584.103166.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 34

Kpfornow

Hi guys, at Copa America there is no extra time. If Brazil and Argentina end in a draw, we will watch penalties directly.

crisGG, I also have 21:30 local time.

The semifinals are different. Extra time and then penalties. The quarter finals were straight to pens after 90mins...

fensi88

Thanks crisGG and Kallinike for exact kick off time. ASC-5Pi56

So, if Argentina will wear white&blue shirts as "cometwolf" said then they are represented with DSC ruler Mercury (light color combination/mixed ).
Brazil is represented with Jupiter rx.
Dignities are in Jupiter's/Brazil favour. Moon has no important aspects within next 5 degrees so that is same as Moon is VOC which means favorite will win, that is Brazil according to Betting Odds.

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
21:30 - 21:30:50 - lots of goals will be scored - more by Argentina. Argentina will play as if high on steroids.
I don't see a Draw, Argentina wins this in 90 mins

21:31 kick-off - Game momentum changes, Brazil may score in the 1st half, but Argentina comes back in 2nd equalizing or winning the game.

If someone can post the probable playing player names from both teams, I could suggest who is most likely to score.

Last edited:

saiom

Argentina probable line up would be something like that:

Armani; Foyth, Pezzella, Otamendi, Tagliafico; From Paul, Paredes, Acuña; Messi, Lautaro Martínez and Agüero.

For Brazil line up would be something like that:
Alisson; Alves, Marquinhos, Silva, Luis; Arthur, Allan; Richarlison, Coutinho, Everton; Firmino.

Are you sure that Argentina gonna win over Brazil in Copa America semfinal 2019 in terms of astrological point of view? would be really appreciated in advance!

saiom

Fensi88 says Brazil can win over Argentina but as you mentioned he was telling in his previous link Argentina could win cops America. Being huge a Argentina fan, I really want Argentina to win Cops America. Can someone predict who could score tomorrow from Argentina over Brazil?

Jibreil

Banned
Argentina probable line up would be something like that:

Armani; Foyth, Pezzella, Otamendi, Tagliafico; From Paul, Paredes, Acuña; Messi, Lautaro Martínez and Agüero.

For Brazil line up would be something like that:
Alisson; Alves, Marquinhos, Silva, Luis; Arthur, Allan; Richarlison, Coutinho, Everton; Firmino.

Are you sure that Argentina gonna win over Brazil in Copa America semfinal 2019 in terms of astrological point of view? would be really appreciated in advance!

GK:Franco Armani
Lautaro Martínez - Good attack
Sergio Agüero - miss shorts on goal initially likely to score in the 2nd half
Gabriel Jesus - fast pace attack
Lionel Messi - Good attack
Very sure. Be sure to note the exact kick-off time including seconds.
Good luck!

Last edited:

saiom

GK:Franco Armani
Lautaro Martínez - Good attack
Sergio Agüero - miss shorts on goal initially likely to score in the 2nd half
Gabriel Jesus - fast pace attack
Lionel Messi - Good attack
Very sure. Be sure to note the exact kick-off time including seconds.
Good luck!

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

9:30 PM Brazilian Time

The game will start the exact time as mentioned earlier. Nothing will be changed. Can Messi and Lautaro Martinez score winning goals? Can go game in extra time or Penalty shootout?

Jibreil

Banned
Thank you so much for your kind reply.

9:30 PM Brazilian Time

The game will start the exact time as mentioned earlier. Nothing will be changed. Can Messi and Lautaro Martinez score winning goals? Can go game in extra time or Penalty shootout?

As you say game starts on-time (below 21:30:50) then no extra time or penalty shootouts.

Messi and Martinez both are going to be good strikers (Messi more); may score, but I am more confident on Jesus and Aguero.

saiom

No, If the game is not won by 90 minutes then the game will first go in extra time which is 30 minutes long, 15 minutes each then still not decided and will be a penalty shootout. TIME IS 21.30 PM BRAZILIAN TIME.

Jibreil

Banned
No, If the game is not won by 90 minutes then the game will first go in extra time which is 30 minutes long, 15 minutes each then still not decided and will be a penalty shootout. TIME IS 21.30 PM BRAZILIAN TIME.

I know the time is 21:30, what I am saying is for the game NOT to go into extra time or penalties (result in 90mins) the kick-off should happen before 21 hrs:30mins:50seconds

saiom

Ok Got it but in case if it starts late due to some reason then who do you think to win either in Extra time or Penalty shootout? despite being Argentina Fan, If I just look at the both teams without leaving astrology, Brazil seems a bit stronger in their home soil but never know?