Will he contact me first?

I got a bit annoyed over the wknd with a guy I have been talking to recently, and even tho I then apologised and he accepted, I have not contacted him since. I am now going to wait for him to contact me first, as a bit of commitment is needed to be shown.

And so I ask, will he contact me first?

IleneK

Premium Member
He Jup seems kind of fried, as Sun applies to combustion with Jupiter. And you Merc are retrograde, moving away. He may still be unhappy with what went down, since he Jup recieives you Mercury unfavorably, by detriment.

You really don't see eye to eye at this time since your significators are one sign apart, disjunct. So I would say for a while at least, he will not seek you out. But I don't know, it looks like you might work things out in the longer term, if you wish to, as you Merc does eventually turn back around direct, change sign and catch up with Jupiter. But I expect a lot has to happen for that to come to pass and it looks like it might be up to you to act.

Wishing you the best,

He Jup seems kind of fried, as Sun applies to combustion with Jupiter. And you Merc are retrograde, moving away. He may still be unhappy with what went down, since he Jup recieives you Mercury unfavorably, by detriment.

You really don't see eye to eye at this time since your significators are one sign apart, disjunct. So I would say for a while at least, he will not seek you out. But I don't know, it looks like you might work things out in the longer term, if you wish to, as you Merc does eventually turn back around direct, change sign and catch up with Jupiter. But I expect a lot has to happen for that to come to pass and it looks like it might be up to you to act.

Wishing you the best,

Thanks Ilenek...I'm completely new to horary n was reading up about it just the last couple of days. What you said makes sense, we haven't seen eye to eye with things at all. It was kind of up to me before, I just hoped the tables had turned but seems like it does need me to piece it together. I'm glad things will eventually turn around though so I'm not wasting my time! Is there a time frame on that? Thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Ilenek...I'm completely new to horary n was reading up about it just the last couple of days. What you said makes sense, we haven't seen eye to eye with things at all. It was kind of up to me before, I just hoped the tables had turned but seems like it does need me to piece it together. I'm glad things will eventually turn around though so I'm not wasting my time! Is there a time frame on that? Thanks.

You are welcome. I can't really say that things will turn around, only that they might and only with significant change; change that would be on your part as Merc changes sign, with your seeking him out since you Merc are the faster of the two. If all of these conditions do come to pass, then the time frame looks to be a longer one since it is quite a while before your significators meet.

You are welcome. I can't really say that things will turn around, only that they might and only with significant change; change that would be on your part as Merc changes sign, with your seeking him out since you Merc are the faster of the two. If all of these conditions do come to pass, then the time frame looks to be a longer one since it is quite a while before your significators meet.

Ok thank you. Now that I know it's defo up to me, I might not even want to try. Thanks for the hindsight :) x