So do any of you actually want to help or...

ScorponicSag

Are 200 people going to read this, giggle, then click on a new thread?
I need help so that I can learn these things for myself and help other people understand in their own charts in the future. Why did you learn? Was it to help, or so you could read another chart/judge/move on?...
What a tired way of existing.

I am trying to understand my chart....
It is extremely intense and I feel so completely overwhelmed by the energy.
What can I do to improve? What areas need the most work? Why?
Do my scorponic placements rule me? Is there anything that indicates either psychic abilities or emotional tendencies?

Also, I have asked countless times for help on a synastry chart. Yeah, I get it, "i dont like to do synastry because such such and such" Right...I am sure there are valid reasons for these statements but I also dont believe that you can derive NOTHING from looking at this chart. It is very important to me, as I am in the process of making major life decisions and I would really appreciate insight on the chart I have attached. What are the most difficult challenges? How does it look relationship-wise? Please help me. I am practically begging.

thank you in advance.

(attachments..my chart, his, and synastry)

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 28
  • BRITH CHART.gif
    BRITH CHART.gif
    64.2 KB · Views: 42
  • CHart.gif
    CHart.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I am trying to understand my chart....
hi ScorpionicSag

The most important consideration is whether or not the time of birth given is accurately based on written medical records because the exact time of birth is what determines the exact ascendant degree.

It's important because the ascendant degree changes approximately every four minutes of time to the next degree.

SO for anyone born very near the beginning or very near the end of the ascendant sign it is possible they are either the previous sign or the following sign :smile:

One of the charts posted has an early ascendant degree which means that if the person had been born approximately fifteen minutes earlier then they would be Libra ascendant and not Scorpio so this is one of those cases where an exact time of birth is particularly important

ScorponicSag

Yes, I did use negativity to provoke a response in people.

You should not have to be paid to have a desire to help people. That is a laughable idea. If I was knowledgeable enough to interpret my own chart, why exactly would I be asking others to help me interpret it? But not only do I ask for an interpretation I want to know WHY, so that I can begin to fit pieces of the puzzle together myself and not ask for help. One of my main motivations in learning astrology is to be able to help others. I don't see why others would not try to offer the same. My question comes from deep frustration that I have such a willingness to learn, yet I can only go to many websites, read so many books before I feel like I need to converse with others in order to gain perspective. Which is what I have tried doing, and failed to really get much help or perspective. In fact I do not only notice this on my posts, but on almost every other post on this forum. Why are 300 people reading posts, and yet no one responds? You're telling me that 300/300 people have no knowledge? Where is the help, or possible understanding?

I am positive that many other people on this site have felt just as disappointed as I have in the lack of help, yet I am the one who felt the need to say it. I have found people to be rather snobby not only in their responses, but in their lack of responses.

What is the most interesting thing to me is that my real astrological questions were all written in a polite, lighthearted fashion and got no response. Yet, when I lash out with negativity I get three responses in less than an hour? Does that say something about me, or the people responding? Or both? People learn from their environment, and adapt. Obviously being polite isn't working and i feel desperate, so what is my other option? Force. You both seem so eager to push your social morals on me, and most likely judge me. How is it that you have enough time/energy to point out my social inadequacies, and yet no time to help with the real questions?

Maybe instead of getting annoyed at my upset mood, and persecuting me, try gaining some perspective and try to understand what might have caused the frustration? My question wasn't aimed at any one person in particular, so it's interesting to see who decided to take it personally.

Also, my questions are no more demanding than any other questions I see on this site. I don't need a book written. I just wanted to understand aspects. It would take less typing and less energy to respond to my questions than your response you gave me here.

Last edited:

ScorponicSag

hi ScorpionicSag

The most important consideration is whether or not the time of birth given is accurately based on written medical records because the exact time of birth is what determines the exact ascendant degree.

It's important because the ascendant degree changes approximately every four minutes of time to the next degree.

SO for anyone born very near the beginning or very near the end of the ascendant sign it is possible they are either the previous sign or the following sign :smile:

One of the charts posted has an early ascendant degree which means that if the person had been born approximately fifteen minutes earlier then they would be Libra ascendant and not Scorpio so this is one of those cases where an exact time of birth is particularly important

I do believe that my chart is at exact time, however I will definitely review this. Thank your for your help.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I am positive that many other people on this site have felt just as disappointed as I have in the lack of help, yet I am the one who felt the need to say it. I have found people to be rather snobby not only in their responses, but in their lack of responses.

You fail to understand that this forum is not here JUST to provide free astrology to people who don't want to pay for it. People here are under no compulsion to do so, but will do it when they are inclined or they feel comfortable with the person who is asking. People who demand services as if it is their right, are not likely to have many who are so inclined to give it. It takes a lot of training and a lot of study to be a professional astrologer. And, unfortunately many of the questions can easily be answered by the questioner by googling the subject area, or by simply buying a good basic book on astrological interpretation.

This reminds me of a time when I was working to provide Thanksgiving turkeys for the Rotary. We were looking for people to give them to, and many people said that they weren't that poor, or that surely someone else could benefit or that they were simply not going to be accepting charity.

Then I ran into someone who said that they would love to have the turkey. Then they responded by saying, "Its as the Good Book says, Its better to get than to give." We gave them the turkey, but we discovered later that they had this attitude that they deserved everything permeated to their demanding lots of things from the community and pretending that they couldn't provide it for themselves.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

But not only do I ask for an interpretation I want to know WHY, so that I can begin to fit pieces of the puzzle together myself and not ask for help. One of my main motivations in learning astrology is to be able to help others....
It's vital to be able to help oneself before one is able to help others ScorponicSag

Good idea to get professional schooling from a recognized reliable source such a
s http://www.kepler.edu/home/

Martin Gansten advises: http://www.martingansten.com/gi.php "
"Personal readings performed by a skilled practitioner should not be confused with ‘personalized’ computer-generated reports. The latter are available at a fraction of the price of a genuine reading, and are typically more verbose. Please be aware that you are not being charged per word or page, but for the time and expertise that go into a reading"
.... Why are 300 people reading posts, and yet no one responds? You're telling me that 300/300 people have no knowledge? Where is the help, or possible understanding?....
Many of those 300 readers of posts could be (a) just curious (b) looking for entertainment because they are bored (c) have an interest in astrology but are not sufficiently knowledgeable to offer advice (d) lack time to respond because they have busy lives (e) are skeptical but wonder if there anything to it and so on and so forth :smile:

Neptune Rising

Ok, I have just a few things to add:

Yes, I did use negativity to provoke a response in people.

If you use negativity to provoke a response, what sort of response do you think will be reflected back to you?

You should not have to be paid to have a desire to help people.... One of my main motivations in learning astrology is to be able to help others. I don't see why others would not try to offer the same...

Why are 300 people reading posts, and yet no one responds? You're telling me that 300/300 people have no knowledge? Where is the help, or possible understanding?.

Admirable, it is also up to others to choose if and how and when they can help you. Sure, you have an expectation of how you WANT others to help you, but you need to allow that to happen, when its meant to happen.

As has already been said by another poster, those 300 people may have any number of reasons for not replying. Those reasons may not be what you think they are.

I wonder, you ask the initial question of what you need to look at in your chart, perhaps you have provoked a 'negative' response from the posters here, which in some way answers your question? Questions can be answered positively or negatively, lessons learned and taught positively and negatively...

Its great that you want to learn, there are ways to go about it and wisdom does take time (Saturn).

You both seem so eager to push your social morals on me, and most likely judge me.

Here, it may be an idea to turn it around, perhaps you have judged those 300 views in some way that is not entirely accurate? You are frustrated, you think those 300 people haven't got time for you, to answer your question, when they may simply have put on the dinner, looked at AW and forgot, smelled the cooking and got on with their lives. Any number of reasons, but starting a post like this is not likely to encourage that many replies, for fear of getting bitten!

As Ilene said, I agree, to look at the Moon square Saturn transit. It may feel like a severe lack of love. Maybe that is why you lashed out? A lesson there, to find the love inside somehow, not to expect it to come from outside.

JUPITERASC

btw There are FREE step by step instructions to assist any beginner at "Delineating Natal Chart" thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48463 :smile:
.....As long as the Astrologer POLITELY says they can't give you anything free of charge, then it's okay. If they act snooty, yelling at you from the top window in their ivory towers, then there's a problem.

However, this may not be personal, it may just be because they get asked for handouts all the time. Anyways, why ask a pro? Honestly, I jus got into this last year and I learned a lot before I even discovered this website, through sites like astro.com and cafeastrology.

Then after being on this site, I found out people WANT you to learn, and as soon as I did I followed their advice and bought a couple books. I've learned more on my own, then on this forum and never once asked a pro (although those like Frank and others on this site helped out alot).

Perhaps I just grasp the concept of astrology better than some, which also applies to all other aspects of learning for me (blesses with intellect but not athleticism).

I think if you single out Astrologers you have to complain about any kind of instructor. You can't really go to a school and tell them to teach you Physics for free...although you can learn it for free by getting financial aid. All I'm saying is that you can't single out astrologers, and you can't expect free teachings in a horrible economy like we have now. People can't afford to give stuff out, even in a good economy.

ScorponicSag

It's vital to be able to help oneself before one is able to help others ScorponicSag

Good idea to get professional schooling from a recognized reliable source such a
s http://www.kepler.edu/home/

Martin Gansten advises: http://www.martingansten.com/gi.php "
"Personal readings performed by a skilled practitioner should not be confused with ‘personalized’ computer-generated reports. The latter are available at a fraction of the price of a genuine reading, and are typically more verbose. Please be aware that you are not being charged per word or page, but for the time and expertise that go into a reading"

Many of those 300 readers of posts could be (a) just curious (b) looking for entertainment because they are bored (c) have an interest in astrology but are not sufficiently knowledgeable to offer advice (d) lack time to respond because they have busy lives (e) are skeptical but wonder if there anything to it and so on and so forth :smile:

I understand what you are saying, but I have done quite a bit to help myself. I have a few books, as well as have read many articles on astro.com and various other websites. I have no friends who are also interested and willing to discuss. I have been studying for about 2 years somewhat consistently (give and take a few breaks here and there). There is a LOT of information to take in, and sometimes I want to test my own judgement, and see what others have to say. I suppose I could have added my own interpretations but I know that my knowledge is limited and wanted to see what stood out the most to others. The point I am trying to make is that I have done much self study, and was hoping to get opinions from outside of myself. I still seek it, but I will look elsewhere as well as continue to study.

Thanks

ScorponicSag

You fail to understand that this forum is not here JUST to provide free astrology to people who don't want to pay for it. People here are under no compulsion to do so, but will do it when they are inclined or they feel comfortable with the person who is asking. People who demand services as if it is their right, are not likely to have many who are so inclined to give it. It takes a lot of training and a lot of study to be a professional astrologer. And, unfortunately many of the questions can easily be answered by the questioner by googling the subject area, or by simply buying a good basic book on astrological interpretation.

This reminds me of a time when I was working to provide Thanksgiving turkeys for the Rotary. We were looking for people to give them to, and many people said that they weren't that poor, or that surely someone else could benefit or that they were simply not going to be accepting charity.

Then I ran into someone who said that they would love to have the turkey. Then they responded by saying, "Its as the Good Book says, Its better to get than to give." We gave them the turkey, but we discovered later that they had this attitude that they deserved everything permeated to their demanding lots of things from the community and pretending that they couldn't provide it for themselves.

Is it so wrong of me to want to contrast my opinions with others' to test my own judgement?

ScorponicSag

Ok, I have just a few things to add:

If you use negativity to provoke a response, what sort of response do you think will be reflected back to you?

Admirable, it is also up to others to choose if and how and when they can help you. Sure, you have an expectation of how you WANT others to help you, but you need to allow that to happen, when its meant to happen.

As has already been said by another poster, those 300 people may have any number of reasons for not replying. Those reasons may not be what you think they are.

I wonder, you ask the initial question of what you need to look at in your chart, perhaps you have provoked a 'negative' response from the posters here, which in some way answers your question? Questions can be answered positively or negatively, lessons learned and taught positively and negatively...

Its great that you want to learn, there are ways to go about it and wisdom does take time (Saturn).

Here, it may be an idea to turn it around, perhaps you have judged those 300 views in some way that is not entirely accurate? You are frustrated, you think those 300 people haven't got time for you, to answer your question, when they may simply have put on the dinner, looked at AW and forgot, smelled the cooking and got on with their lives. Any number of reasons, but starting a post like this is not likely to encourage that many replies, for fear of getting bitten!

As Ilene said, I agree, to look at the Moon square Saturn transit. It may feel like a severe lack of love. Maybe that is why you lashed out? A lesson there, to find the love inside somehow, not to expect it to come from outside.

Well, why is it that when I used positivity I got nothing in return?

I have no desire to insist on how someone helps me, its more of desiring to be helped at all...

I don't bite. I can just be quite intense. But my intentions aren't in hurting people.

The last line of your response was all I was looking for....A simple, short observation that I can compare ideas with. It is true. Thanks.

Neptune Rising

Also with Saturn, maybe the hard transits, it makes you look at what you don't have, what is lost, restrictions, which can be overwhelming, rather than focusing on what you do have and what you have to work with. In regards to your first comment, you didn't seem to take on board the replies you had in your other threads. Posters here have answered you and offered you advice about your chart, in most of the other threads that you started.

ScorponicSag

If your thoughts while writing your response were that I would not appreciate what you had to say, then maybe this colored the way you said it. You are assuming I am an unappreciative person who wants everyone to do what I say. However, this is not even close to my actual character, and you must be humble enough to admit there's no way you could ever truly know that. Yes, my approach was wrong, but I admitted that it was also not my usual character/approach. I didn't ask for counseling I asked to understand my chart as this is the method that I am using to understand myself on a deeper level than I already do. Your response was biased, and judgmental. You might also note something about my chart if you wish to judge. It is that I am often misunderstood in my approach as I have moon square Asc, as well as saturn square Asc. Did you consider this before you judged my character? Or possibly Venus in Libra, in the 12th house...willingness to work with others, or deep sensitivity in relations with others.

You are quick to point out my flaws, so might I mention how snide you sound? You are condescending. Who wants to respond well to that? Maybe this has something to do with how you are received. You do not know everything, especially not about someone you have never met. At least I am humble enough to admit this.

Yes, it has something to do with not receiving the help that I wanted. Not necessarily because I didn't get what I want, but because I received something I did not ask for, and it feels intrusive. If I need psychoanalysis, I would have asked my therapist whom is much more qualified, or meditated upon myself. We are all human, please don't try to pretend you are anything above. Your approach came from a place of ego, not a place of understanding. And when I did not receive your message well, or receive it in the way YOU wanted, your ego became wounded. So really we are not all that different, are we?

Remember that people, things, events are not black or white. All is grey, and everything has two sides of the story. You have truth in what you say, but you also may have completely misunderstood me.