Pluto transits and death

Natasha

We do seem to experiance death of other including pets etc whilst having a Pluto transit
But its not always literal death. Sometimes a family dynamic changes radically whilst family members are undergoing Pluto transits
Yes it not uncommon for many family members to have Pluto transits at the same time
Sometimes the family black sheep or some such type of individual will make some large changes to their life whilist they are having a Pluto transit

the rest of the family experiance enormous change.

Its like a domino set

Family Dynasties by Erin Sullivan is a fantastic book about this

When Pluto knocks on the door the whole family is often effected in some way
the family structure moves around mostly because Pluto demands truth and any family structure which lacks truth will certianly be called to account when Pluto visits the family

I almost forgot - it is said that Jupiter of often around by transit in the chart of a person who passes on tho

princess

Hi everyone,

Ok.You scared me now.Pl will conjuct my SO on 00 capricorn.
So is placed on 1th house of my natal chart and rulles with 9th house.
I'm so scared of this transit.
In the same time Sa will conjuct my Ju(ruller of the 1th house),my Ma(ruller of the 4th house)?

Princess

jjj

Nice thread hahaaa...

I am undergoing the Pluto square natal Pluto thing and as my natal Sun is in 1 degree Capricorn, I will have transiting Pluto conjunct natal sun for some 2 yrs. Should I make a life insurance right away so that I can leave something to my children?:)

It seems also that transiting Pluto will stay in my 7th house until I will turn 50. I wonder how it feels to have Pluto going over one´s DC and staying in 7th house? Major transformations regarding partnerships?

The Pluto thing is though, I am taking life day by day.

waterlilly

I am undergoing the Pluto square natal Pluto thing and as my natal Sun is in 1 degree Capricorn, I will have transiting Pluto conjunct natal sun for some 2 yrs. Should I make a life insurance right away so that I can leave something to my children?:)

Since going threw my pluto sq this is one of my main concerns. I'm even worried about insuring the dog!!

I have had lots of life death situations in my life, from ending relationships to having my house burn down christmas day, when i was 21...

one thing's for sure, pluto will find you...:p

waterlilly

Hi there simply

My Pluto is in virgo in the 10th,

I have scorpio rising & Virgo moon.

When change happens in my life it really is a huge BOOM! And i have to start all over again. In addition to my house burning down, i have had about 7 other incidents with fire... it's quite scary really. None of them were my doing.

I'm noticing a patten to this also as, i'm expecting another catalyst any moment with my pluto sq pluto & Pluto conjuction to moon...oh joy!

SimplyRed

I hear all these stories.

Yes, Pluto can cause death if something is weak beyond repair. My pluto square Pluto square was great. However, Pluto conjunct my moon, ruler of sixth house, I almost died. After pluto transiting moon and then square sun, nothing in my life is the same.

My sister moved cross country before pluto hit her IC and she said if she had not she would have died. She knows astrology.
When Pluto crossed my daughter's asendant, she woke to find a man about 20 from the foot of her bed. Luckily, I heard her scream and knew something wrong. Something told me not to go to sleep that night. She is 23 and Wow did she change. After that incident she in some ways became a different person.

My other daughter has Pluto conjunct her Descendant, hopefully she will be OK.
Worried cause she has Neptune oppose her sun right now. sun in third house.
Pluto rules her fifth house. Neptune rules tenth.

It seems by family association of angles, moons, sun connections it is a major deal. The majority of people in families share personal planets and angles. My daugher;s ascendant conjuncts my moon.
All families for the most part share major connections. The family chosen to be born in at birth. So when pluto hits, everyone feels it. Domino affect.\
Same with the benefits, Jupiter and Venus
I believe this has to do with families having their whole house burn down or a wreck that changes their course of life forever. Their angles or personal planets connected.
However, it seems a few people in the family through the generations do not share this and they may not be touched by a pluto transit.
Family charts are interesting.
Walk through a grave yard and notice dates of deaths of family members.
However, if you know a hard pluto transit going to hit, you can strengthen what is weak or get rid of it or pluto will.

I do not know if Pluto has anything to do with this or not. At the time I thought my MC 13 Scorpio, but I believe it is 9 Scorpio. When Pluto hit 9 degrees Scorpio, my second daughter born and the next day my Dad died.
She has a Scorpio moon.

A lot of people seem to be considered more plutonic than other people. They have more life, death situations than most to deal with.

Next round, Pluto hits my daughter's Cap 0 moon and my north node is 1 degree Cap.

Last edited:

princess

Hi everyone,

Now I'm scared a lot!!!
As I say Pluto will hit my So at 00 capricorn,
On the same degree he will hit my mother Mo,
and he will 180 to my sister Mo?

What will happen to us?Can somebody help me to understand and properly prepare for it.

Princess

Natasha

Pluto transits do not usually indicate literal dealth of the person having the transits. They are usually about some taboo issue which the person has to face. They do not frequently indicate illness either. It depends what is going on for the person.
They often seem to be about familial issues. Secrets are often brought to the surface during a Pluto transit. THings which have not been addressed but the person wants to address on a conscious or unconscious level often come to the surface for addressing.
1st pass the issue comes to the surface by an event
retrograde hits various development of the persons dealing with the issue
final pass is the outcome
this cycle applies to all transits but its particularly helpful when faced with a Pluto transit.
Generally the issue is in the foreground when Pluto is within a degree of orb approaching but tends to go more to the background failry quickly after the pass.
It depends how you handle the transit. Younger people have more shock & awe when Pluto makes hard aspect to the luminaries. But as we get older we develop knoweldge & ability to draw resources & access our power - which is important to access but not misuse during a pluto transit.
Pluto demands truth. Forgiving ourselves & others & loving & appreciating ourselves & others helps. It may be difficult but surely will help. Even saying I am willing to forgive / love myself etc will help and keep saying it

THis is when the skeletons in the family dynasty closet come out the way one typifies Halloween. ANything buried will attempt to come to the surface. let it...
THerapy is really good - if your gonna have a Pluto transit then find a friendly cousellor. A counsellor is like Greek mythology Cheiron the ferry man who charges a coin to take the souls across the river of forgetfullness into the underworld
Pluto transit is a trip into your underworld and a guide does help

Last edited:

memento mori

Can anybody help me?
i have pluto approaching my MC, right now it's conjuncting with my natal uranus [00 cap] and saturn [3 cap], my mc is at 10 cap in conjunction with neptune. it already passed my mercury at 25 sag and my soon at 19 sag.

i live a hard life. u can say life and death situation extremly close me.

any word as to when i can feel relieved? it's just been so hard these past few years. i wouldn't ask if i really didnt need this

Natasha

From what I have seen the person who dies tends to be the one in the family who is not having a Pluto transit. Of course there are exceptions but from what I have seen over the years in this interesting subject the person who dies frequently is having a Jupiter transit of some kind and many of the family are having Pluto transits.
Mind you this is not 100% as I feel that we are fated AND free but the fated part seems to often be around birth death & marriage
Also I dont think fate is 'cast in stone' but is linked to what the ancients called karma which is to do with 'fork in the road choices' moving or changing our fate.
Memento Mori - I have often seen major changes in career or the persons relationship to their mother undergo major change when Pluto passes across the midheaven

Sag Moon

Pluto seems to be the planet which is being most talked about at this time. It’s unusual that it has been downgraded by the astronomical community. Maybe that offsets it’s harsher effects somewhat.

For those having it transit the 4th what I get is that it has to do with the grand parent or ancestral tree being effected .

1st is always going to be personal. At it’s worst it can mean death and at it’s best revolutionary change as for a makeover of the whole personality as well as physical being.

The 7th has to do with how we deal with the world and how it deals with us.

The 10th I have found it has to do with career issues as I think one that was at the presidential awards got recognized at the time it transit the 10th.

One of the charts I looked at yesterday was that of Christian Brando and what I found was that his Progressed chart showed interesting factors involving Pluto and the progress ascendant.

I would caution those thinking the worst that all experiences will be different.Those having it transit the first might mean a transformation in many things as in ones views of Death and Reincarnation. It does not always mean the physical death as many go through it when they are young I have found and survive fine.But there are always challenges with all Pluto transits.

One chart I have found of interest is that of one of the great Indian chief Geronimo.We do not know . the exact time .,but we do know the date and he had Ju/Pl trine.His life was full of death and displacement for what he believed should be for his tribe.Someone here pointed out his chart I think.

One thing that is for certain is that there is usually an event that accompanies all Pluto transits weather it be a birth or a death of someone important in our lives which we can try to prepare for.

Change and transformation is usually very hard to accept and if it’s negative change it revolutionizes our views forever.Sometimes not for the best. It’s those that fight Pluto’s effects that stand to lose the most from then. Then again there are fated events which we have no control over IMO.

There are many books on Pluto now and we are going to be fighting change for the next 10yrs. as for what is to occur. I really dread the Ur/Pl square which shall occur in the next decade.

Theo an Historical Astrologer here has written and researched what might occur at that time.

MamaMinnee

waterlilly said:
one thing's for sure, pluto will find you...:p

...Truer words have never been spoken.

Do not fear Pluto, for he brings necessary, albeit drastic changes.

No one lives forever. Be thankful that astrology can give you a little bit of foresight so that perhaps, you can spend a extra time with someone who is destined to leave your life soon.

Notably, the deaths do not always have to be of someone directly close to you; however the impact of said death will transform your life, forever.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi-
When my stepfather died, transiting pluto had just conjuncted my natal tenth house sun (which is square my asc)and the transiting sun was square this pluto/sun cj from the seventh house.
When my second stepfather died, pluto was trine my natal pluto, again the sun was in the seventh,septile my natal pluto...(septiles can be rather nasty)...Uranus was conjunct my fourth cusp....
so in both cases, the h4/h10 axis was accentuated...
When my best friend died, transiting pluto in my twelfth was inconjunct natal uranus, in my eighth and the sun was septile venus, but in this instance, the sun was transiting my first.

Observations about chiron involvement in death charts
When my best friend died,transiting chiron was square my natal saturn and transiting venus was conjunct my natal chiron.

When my second stepfather died,uranus was septile chiron..
When my first stepfather died,Tr. chiron was square my natal chiron,and tr. uranus was square my natal chiron.
So whilst Pluto transits CAN bring death into the picture, so also can chiron,and uranus.
To me Pluto transits can be a *change your ways or die* type of scenario...
Right now pluto is hovering around my ascendant, loosely square my natal libra sun....I'll let you know who *goes* this time.
Cheers, Lillyjgc

aquarius7000

Sag Moon said:
..For those having it transit the 4th what I get is that it has to do with the grand parent or ancestral tree being effected ..
Sad to say, but there might be at least some 'astrological' truth in that statement. I lost two grand parents when tr-Pluto was either in or about the fourth house. The first time It was in the near vicinity of 4 but more like leaving 3 than having entered 4, but square natal Sun and Mer (grand dad expired). Saturn was also being opp by transiting Uranus, at the same time. The second time Pluto and also Chiron were both conj natal Nep and N-Node in 4. This time there was also the transiting N-Node on the cusp of 12- Cancer (grand ma passed away).:(

Last edited:

allie_b

Both myself and one of my sisters will have Pluto conjunct the IC at the same time (our ICs are just a few degrees apart-early Capricorn). At the same time we'll both have Pluto squaring our Moons (both early degree Aries moons).

Our grandparents have passed away decades ago so I'm wondering what it could mean.

Also my other sister has Pluto squaring her IC. at 1 degree Libra.

taiyou

Hi everyone, first thanks for sharing your experiences on this difficult topic.
In November 2006 Pluto was conjunct my natal retrograde Neptune and my IC (halfway both actually), opposite my natal Venus and was about to leave my third house when my dad's mother passed away. I barely knew her so I cannot say that I was really moved by this event but the interesting point here is that on this occasion I was brought together again with my father after a decade of silence and that I discovered a step mother, step brother and step sister with whom I got on very well (I'm an only child) so in this case Pluto definitely brought a blessing in disguise.
But now I'm super scared because it's entered my Sagittarius fourth house so I really hope it won't have anything to do with my beloved mama :( Her transiting Pluto is at the exact same degree in Sagittarius as mine except it is about to leave her second house. We both have transiting Jupiter conjunct and transiting Uranus square. But as I have plans to move maybe this transit will simply result in a change in our current way of living, or so I hope :p

Sag Moon

aquarius7000 said:
Sad to say, but there might be at least some 'astrological' truth in that statement. I lost two grand parents when tr-Pluto was either in or about the fourth house. The first time It was in the near vicinity of 4 but more like leaving 3 than having entered 4, but square natal Sun and Mer (grand dad expired). Saturn was also being opp by transiting Uranus, at the same time. The second time Pluto and also Chiron were both conj natal Nep and N-Node in 4. This time there was also the transiting N-Node on the cusp of 12- Cancer (grand ma passed away).:(

AQ7000
The 6 Degree's before th angles are the most important points of the chart or the most powerful I have found,

Gauquelin did research into this and I find tha he was really onto something as for his research. He never considfered himself an astrologer and I do not like to be called such either.

I think of myself more of a resercher then an astrologer,but have counseled many on thieir dilemma's which they go through to get better undertanding.

Last edited:

Moulin

I have also lost both my grandmothers and an uncle whilst T pluto has been in my 4th.

May l ask what T pluto in 5th means because pluto is exact my 5th house cusp now trining my AC exact!!! My 5th ruler is Sagittarius and jupiter is in 12th H.

Pluto in my 1st H trines exact my mars/MC in 9th which worries me slightly.

Natasha

MY Grandmother died on Saturday. Many of the children & grandchildren are having Pluto transits.
Grandmother was having her Uranus return and Neptune opposition and had just had her 7th Jupiter return and Jupiter was within a degree of her natal Sun
Grandpa is having Saturn conjunct his Sun