chronic cough

Maries

My birthday is 3/27/1959 1:38 AM. Can anyone tell me if there are any serious health problems I should be concerned about? I have a chronic cough which I think is caused by allergies. Can you tell if it is more serious and should I be concerned?

Maries

Claire19

Can you post your chart or give us the place of birth.

For chronic cough and the lungs look at your Saturn and Mercury. Anything in Gemini. It could be from the throat so look at any Taurus and Venus aspects. Also look to the 6th house and to some degree the 1st house. However just give us your chart and we can deduce what the problem is.

Claire

So Posh

I also have chronic cough. I've had it for almost nine years. I'm very sensitive to the enviroment. I have Sun Taurus in the 6th house, Venus in Gemini. My twin sister, who is born only one minute after me do not have this problem.

Attachments

• So Posh.gif
    So Posh.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 37
  • achart_0uxfileD9oTD8-u1128319354.16047.11831.gif
    achart_0uxfileD9oTD8-u1128319354.16047.11831.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Claire19

this is so interesting!! I have always been fascinated with twins and now I can examine your charts to try to find the differences between you. Something may have happened along the way to you to cause this chronic cough as you didnt have it from birth??????........

However I will look at the charts and get back to you.

Cheers
Claire from Australia

So Posh

No I developed it (chronic cough) when I was about 17 or 18. I've been tested for TB, asthma...everything. Allergy medications don't work. I cough mostly at night. It's annoying. I realized that when I travel to diff. places I cough less or not at all.

We are identical twins but we use diff. energies in our chart. We have both the same and different interests. I'm left handed and she's right handed!

Last edited:

Claire19

Hello there

Are u living in different country to your birth and different to your twin. Do you cough more when you are lying down? Would it be a nervous thing?
Is is painful? Any congestion?

Claire

Elianah

Hi So Posh!

It does make sense that with your Taurus Sun in the Sixth House, you would have environmental energies. You need a good environment surrounding you to make you feel healthy.

Per Jan Spiller, coughs are the domain of Pisces, so you may want to see what Uranus (the modern ruler) and Jupiter (the traditional ruler) are doing in your chart natally, by transit and by both secondary and solar arc progresssions. If you do not live in your birth city, run a relocation chart and see what impact the city's energy has on you.

Coughs are usually trying to bring up something to clear it out of the lungs, throat or, in rare cases, through the breathing passages (think of getting water up your nose and you will see what I mean). When one is coughing due to a cold, it is to clear congested mucus or irritants from the lungs. When one is choking, one coughs to clear the foreign object from the throat.

Physically, I would look around not just my interior home environment but also what type of businesses, construction and traffic patterns surround my home. For example, if you live within a half-mile radius of a freeway and close to busy streets, you could be getting not only particulate pollution from the exausts but street "dust" from the wearing away of the pavement, remanents of any construction being done on the freeway or city streets, etc. If have windows open while you sleep (especially in the late spring, summer and early fall), this particulate pollution can get into the airways and the body automatically tries to clear it out. It is easier for the body to "breathe" it out during the day because it is not in a prone position, which it is at night when you sleep. The body has to work harder at night to clear it out, hence the cough.

Psychologically, the purpose of the cough would be the same. If there is something that a person has kept inside for long enough and it no longer serves the person, the body will want to release it. Since most coughs are related to the lungs and airways, what type of Gemini things are you consciously or unconsciously holding onto that your body is trying to clear out? Thought patterns that no longer serve you? All work and no play? Look at what is in Gemini and its aspects to natal, transiting and progressed planets and the house(s) it is on the cusps of in your chart so you can intentionally start releasing whatever it is and clearing the cough.

Hope this helps...

Claire19

Neptune is modern ruler of Pisces and coughs perhaps as liquids, toxins and poisons. Mercury and or Gemini has to be involved for the lungs and Venus and Taurus for the throat. Coughs can be a nervous reaction as well and become a habit.

Claire

Frisiangal

So Posh said:
I also have chronic cough. I've had it for almost nine years. I'm very sensitive to the enviroment. I have Sun Taurus in the 6th house, Venus in Gemini.

I'd go for this.
Sun is square Moon in Leo; 'fixed' signs. Venus in Gemini is on their midpoint..that 45 degr.... aspect yet again. Venus squares Saturn.
So, the question is, what are you keeping in, that is emotionally choking you?;) Something between mum and dad?

F.

Elianah

OOOPS! Sorry, I meant to say Neptune as the modern ruler of Pisces. That is what happens when one is writing quickly before going to work and in a lot of pain.

So Posh

When I was younger, about 4 or 5 I'd cough because I liked the way it felt. Years later it has come back except I do it because my throat itches. The coughs aren't painful they're very comforting, but annoys everyone around me.

We both currently live in Chicago and the air here is polluted. I've done a relocation chart on astro.com and astrology.com but there is no mention of enviromental sensitivities in Chicago. I've never smoked and I take good care of my health.

I am all work no play. Maybe I should relax and enjoy myself more.

Jupiter square Uranus in my natal chart.

So Posh

Frisiangal said:
I'd go for this.
Sun is square Moon in Leo; 'fixed' signs. Venus in Gemini is on their midpoint..that 45 degr.... aspect yet again. Venus squares Saturn.
So, the question is, what are you keeping in, that is emotionally choking you?;) Something between mum and dad?

F.

Good question, but I honestly don't know what I'm keeping in. I have never met my father. Sun square Moon. I would love to meet my paternal side. I have a deep feeling that I inhereted most of my personality from my father side (ambition and artistic, creative talents). I don't feel like my maternal side understand me or my views on life.

Claire19

I never thought that you would find a cough comforting!!!!. How does it impact on your romantic relationships? It could be am emotional thing. Have you ever tried to avoid the coughing and see how it feels?

Claire

So Posh

My sister is more of an introvert. She's often descibed as the shy one. People describe me as the outgoing and bold one, but I don't really feel that way, I feel inhibited. We both get a lot of attention mainly because we are twins. People describe us both as very confident, charming, beautiful, interesting and sometimes weird.

Men don't approach us, they just stare. Maybe it's the Uranus conjunct Acendant, scorpio rising.

The only differences I notice about our charts is that her neptune is placed at the very end of the first house and at the very beginning of the second house therefore is interpreted in both houses. Neptune is placed in my second house.

Claire19

I imagine if you are both all that you say you are, then two of you would be daunting for any man to approach!!!. Uranus on the ascendant gives magnetism that is for sure and Scorpio as well. Is it a different situation when you are alone socially without your twin??? One minute apart makes no different I feel at all as far as your natal chart goes. We all have different souls and level of evolution and past life experience of course. Plus environmental issues etc. It is a fascinating subject and goes a long way to discern what influences operate on us to make us individuals.

Claire

So Posh

I'm 26 and have never had a real relationship. I really don't know if anyone approaches my sister when she's not with me because we don't talk about guys with each other. We are both very secretive with each other. We are more outgoing when were with our friends and not with each other.

The guy will usually ask one of my friends rather I like him or not. One time a guy wrote me a love note and told me to read it later! Guys usually think that I don't like them. Maybe I should smile more.

I wan't a boyfriend but I'm affraid to get deeply envovled with people. I guess she's the same way.

Am I confusing you yet;)