• Aquarius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisces

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey there,
Can anyone guess Bret's rising sign ?
Below goes his birthchart with unknown birth time.

A look at these pics might help :

6673cb8f7809f22e670f24409575222f.jpg

poisonBretMichaelspaphoto70510.article_x4.jpg

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_bret_michael_sychak.66958.1697.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_bret_michael_sychak.66958.1697.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I would guess that venus is either the ruler or the planet is nearby his Ascendant. So I would say either Libra or somewhere near venus... so Aquarius. But I lean towards Libra as Ascendant with all those Pisces signs landing in the 6th house of everyday habits.

Thanks for your reply! I also thought so about the Venus thing, as well as he's a good looking guy.
I would guess that venus is either the ruler or the planet is nearby his Ascendant. So I would say either Libra or somewhere near venus... so Aquarius. But I lean towards Libra as Ascendant with all those Pisces signs landing in the 6th house of everyday habits.

Thanks for your reply! I also thought so about the Venus thing, as well as he's a good looking guy.

katydid

Libra rising might make sense because it would put the Sun/Jupiter in the 6th. He has a lot of health issues related to diabetes, which is Jupiter/Venus ruled illness, in some ways.

Libra rising might make sense because it would put the Sun/Jupiter in the 6th. He has a lot of health issues related to diabetes, which is Jupiter/Venus ruled illness, in some ways.

I didn't know about it.

Looking this way he also would have Venus and Saturn in his 5th, what makes sense, cos he became father first with 37yrs , and secondly with 42yrs - having children later is a Saturn thing. Besides, both his children are girls, Venus is a female planet, not to mention his daughters are taurean (venus again).