Jobless in America - Tent Cities

JUPITERASC

40b2c2910d3bd3d00c4c9c1457519de8--homeless-quotes-homeless-people.jpg

I just heard Fancy Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco has more drug addicts than high school students. How much money does she get from drug cartels to keep the southern border open?

Starsareround

I don't believe that people should have to be well educated or particularly smart to not be homeless. In a rich country such as the US, all people who are willing to work a full time job should be housed.

Starsareround

Yeah. I'm a single mom living in a very expensive city, making enough to support my family. But! I basically had to kill myself to get here and took giant risks that luckily for me worked in my favor (thank you, exalted Jupiter). Could have easily gone another way for my family, as it has done for most others in my situation and still could for us, come to that. Income inequity is destroying our communities.

JUPITERASC

Yeah. I'm a single mom living in a very expensive city, making enough to support my family.
But! I basically had to kill myself to get here
and took giant risks that luckily for me worked in my favor (thank you, exalted Jupiter).
Could have easily gone another way for my family, as it has done for most others in my situation
and still could for us, come to that.

Income inequity is destroying our communities.

financial_wealth_pie_chart_v.2.0.0_580px.jpg