Will I get kicked out of my home?

Iced8Ace

I was looking at my progressions and SR chart, and they seemed to indicate that I would be moving out of my home, (or dying, but I like to be optimistic). I was concerned because I know I wouldn't willingly leave my home, and if certain events unfold, I think I'll likely be kicked out (again). So I asked, "Will I be kicked out of my home within 6 months?" because if so, I want to start saving up.

I have no experience reading moving charts, but I'll try:

Chart's radical. Jupiter is in the 7th house and 7th house ruler is the same as 4th--I am going to move in with a partner. The new home (I presume) is in good shape.

Moon sextiles Mercury in 6.50-7 units. Mercury receives moon by term and face.

Jupiter is combust by Sun, L6. Mercury is in the 6th house. CA says L6 with L1 means I have bad health where I am currently, and that couldn't be more true.

Attachments

• KO.jpg
    KO.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 55

waybread

With astrology, I think it's always best to look at real life first in a practical way, and then pull the astrology up behind it. In real life, it would make a difference if you were a minor in an abusive home with neglectful parents; or a mature adult who owed the landlord a lot of back rent. It would be different if this were a financial settlement in a divorce proceeding. A chart would have something to say about these different situations in different ways.

Without those details, I would just say generally that you appear to be in a weakened condition (Jupiter=you, combust sun,) perhaps having made an enemy (7th house) out of the person/people with some control over your housing situation. (Mercury rules both the 7th and 4th houses.) There's no meeting of minds here. (Mercury does not aspect Jupiter.)

With your very strongly symbolic moon in its own sign of Cancer in the 4th house of "home," however, it seems that you really do want to stay where you live now. The moon applies to a nice sextile with Mercury. It looks like there is a chance for this problem to work itself out, but it will take you (symbolized by the moon, the faster moving planet) to communicate with your landlord or whomever has the control over your living situation. See what looks like a workable situation to him/her.

Oh, and don't get into any arguments on this.

Iced8Ace

With astrology, I think it's always best to look at real life first in a practical way, and then pull the astrology up behind it. In real life, it would make a difference if you were a minor in an abusive home with neglectful parents; or a mature adult who owed the landlord a lot of back rent. It would be different if this were a financial settlement in a divorce proceeding. A chart would have something to say about these different situations in different ways.

I really agree with you on that. Sorry, I omitted the background information because I'm not entirely sure how events will unfold.

I'm an adult in University, still living at home because I can't afford to live on my own, (the prices for rent here are horrendous). I'm currently in the closet and this is unfortunately a case where I would be kicked out of my home 100% if my parents found out. I know this for a fact, because nearly a year ago, I was defending my sister's right to go to a public school, (the new & inclusive curriculum sure 'caused a fuss alright,) and we got into a terrible argument, which ended with me leaving home for awhile for my health's sake.

Since I'm *about* to date someone my parents wouldn't approve of, that's what I figured would make them give me the boot permanently. I just wanted to know how much time I would have to save up if this was the case, because I would have to save really well to be able to stay afloat.

Glad to know things can possibly be worked out. Thanks for all your help, waybread! :)

waybread

While I think you can work things out for now, probably you do want to plan ahead for moving out of the house, if your coming out will cause no end of grief with your parents. At some point, you will need to become the authentic adult you are maturing into.

Maybe through the usual student means-- sharing a grungy student apartment with roommates.

Iced8Ace

While I think you can work things out for now, probably you do want to plan ahead for moving out of the house, if your coming out will cause no end of grief with your parents. At some point, you will need to become the authentic adult you are maturing into.

Maybe through the usual student means-- sharing a grungy student apartment with roommates.

I know, I just need to remain where I am for now so I can keep helping my family out.

I'll let you know how things turn out!

rafaella

I was looking at my progressions and SR chart, and they seemed to indicate that I would be moving out of my home, (or dying, but I like to be optimistic). I was concerned because I know I wouldn't willingly leave my home, and if certain events unfold, I think I'll likely be kicked out (again). So I asked, "Will I be kicked out of my home within 6 months?" because if so, I want to start saving up.

I have no experience reading moving charts, but I'll try:

Chart's radical. Jupiter is in the 7th house and 7th house ruler is the same as 4th--I am going to move in with a partner. The new home (I presume) is in good shape.

Moon sextiles Mercury in 6.50-7 units. Mercury receives moon by term and face.

Jupiter is combust by Sun, L6. Mercury is in the 6th house. CA says L6 with L1 means I have bad health where I am currently, and that couldn't be more true.

Yes Moon to Mercury is a move but I'd say just after 6 months. (out of curiosity what aspects in natal/ SR chart showed a move? Sun in 9th? Uranus in 4th? )

Iced8Ace

Yes Moon to Mercury is a move but I'd say just after 6 months. (out of curiosity what aspects in natal/ SR chart showed a move? Sun in 9th? Uranus in 4th? )

Thanks rafaella! You're good. Natal 4th house is the SR asc. SR Sun, moon, mercury, uranus and venus are in the SR 4th, which all fall in the natal 8th house (except Mercury falls in the natal 9th). Transit saturn is in my natal 4th house.