Brilliance in Birthchart

Mj66

Pinky-
Here is a great analogy I found on Quaoar: "Quaoar is not the nerd with his slide ruler. Quaoar is not the pre med student cramming for his organic Chemistry quiz. There is nothing wrong with these people. These people are smart but they are not Quaoar. Quaoar follows no one. He leads. He goes places others will not and can not. Quaoar lives outside the box and that is what makes him brilliant in a jaw dropping, gasping way."

Pinkybow

Pinky-
Here is a great analogy I found on Quaoar: "Quaoar is not the nerd with his slide ruler. Quaoar is not the pre med student cramming for his organic Chemistry quiz. There is nothing wrong with these people. These people are smart but they are not Quaoar. Quaoar follows no one. He leads. He goes places others will not and can not. Quaoar lives outside the box and that is what makes him brilliant in a jaw dropping, gasping way."

🙌 Thank you very much- Sorry to ask but I was checking my kids Quaoar just as you do and one of my sons have it conjuct his ascendant 0s.. Will that be intellectually for him?

Mj66

If your son has Quaoar conj ASC at 0 degrees that is a benefit! Let's use Albert Einstein as an example, again-he is ASC conjunct Quaoar at 0 degrees-such as your son.

Pinkybow

If your son has Quaoar conj ASC at 0 degrees that is a benefit! Let's use Albert Einstein as an example, again-he is ASC conjunct Quaoar at 0 degrees-such as your son.

Wow, Thank You very much for all your information, it has been great. I hadn’t even heard of Quaoar till this evening.... 🙂

Mj66

You're welcome. I hope I helped bring clarity into you and your sons life.
There are societal standards & then there is Quaoar.:cool:

Sagcap88

Thanks Whoam!!! :smile:...Someone who gets it! :joyful:

I wasn't even at first implying my child. She's a Sagittarius.

I think Pisces is overlooked when it comes to depth or intelligence.

My second point was Quaoar is an indicator to talent, not IQ, and to those of you who were mentioning the IQ-I stated this wasn't scholastic or related to education, etc.

I'm talking about people who's creativity (talent) goes down in History it's so unique-Einstein, Paul Mc Cartney, Mohammad Ali. These have conjunct to Pluto and Mercury.

I myself don't have one conjunct, square or even a trine with Quaoar. In fact, I don't personally know anyone who has this Mercury cojunct aspect except my daughter (who additionally has Quaoar conjunct Pluto) -it's rare.

Hope I cleared up my first post-let's keep it on track.

Hugs,
Maria

I apologize, Maria. My post came off as rude and judgmental. Please forgive me. I came at the situation with my own experience of working in the education system and having parents constantly ask me if their child was a genius. I’m sorry I carried my work into your post.

Mj66

That's okay. I usually don't start threads like this one, but thought it might be fun. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion-it's just a discussion starter.

magnolia8

I've not heard of Quaoar, but it forms an exact trine with Mercury in my chart. It's in my 3rd house. I'm going to pretend that this really means something, LOL (just kidding).

Why do you think Pisces stands out?

Lykanized

Quaoar trines my sun in the 3rd house with Pluto and my Uranus(5th house) opposes my Sun and Mercury. I'm just crazy. Don't believe the hype

Mj66

It's all about the conjunct with "Q".
Mars, Venus, Pluto, Mercury, Sun or Moon.
Esp Mercury=genius aspect!
Pluto or Mars is quite the fighter=Mahammad Ali.
:)

Lykanized

It is almost conjunct my Pluto at 5 degrees. Mercury-Uranus aspects are still iffy. Hard aspects will feel the energy most intensely. Oppositions and squares included. There may be brilliance there, but it won't be easily received or easy to harness. If Quaoar is similar to Uranus, the same deal

Last edited:

Lykanized

So I suppose if you really do believe her to be brilliant, watch out for her because most often brilliance comes with a price and as they say the line between madness and genius is a thin one

Mj66

I do agree, my daughter is an underachiever, but at the same time, that makes her obvious gift(s) even more obvious as she doesn't work hard. It's a shame, if she did, she could excel in many fields.
I think a handicap with giftedness can be laziness & misdirection.

Lykanized

I do agree, my daughter is an underachiever, but at the same time, that makes her obvious gift(s) even more obvious as she doesn't work hard. It's a shame, if she did, she could excel in many fields.
I think a handicap with giftedness can be laziness & misdirection.
Definitely...I think that results from a mix of gifted people being more independent minded and also the obvious fact that someone with creative brilliance will struggle to find their place in a society that isn't exactly accommodating to it. But at least you're aware of her giftedness and can guide her, help her find the path that will make her thrive. Idk how old she is or if she's old enough to be able to explore what she might want to do, but that might become vital given that that independent mindedness would make it to where she's not just gonna listen to what others(society, teachers etc.) tell her she should do. And lol, she's probably not gonna want to listen to what you tell her she should do either, but you can at least guide her to finding herself and her own path and making her place in society

AquaMoonChild

Hi All:
New topic I thought would be fun for today...indicators of very bright or ingenious people.

I have to say I think Pisces should be one of the Sun signs that indicate brilliance, I'll go so far as to say Mercury in Pisces. What do you all think?

I would say conjuncts to Mercury are the strongest indicator, especially to Uranus, or any personal planet.

I like the "out of the box" Quoar conjunct Mercury...my daughter has this and is a gifted artist. Not one for standard education, though.

What are your thoughts?

Love to hear from you!
Hugs! :kissing:
Maria

I thought pisces in mercury was in it's detriment(?). I have to say, I think it brilliance is different than talented. My stepson and a child I watch for daycare have pisces in mercury. While both are very into music and art and are somewhat talented or at least highly interested, they are both weighed down heavily by learning disabilities. Sag would be an indicator of intelligence but 5th house would add to creativity. My sister's chart has a lot of sag in the 5th and is extremely intelligent with a high education but is also a major partier. Even in her 50s lol. She also loves all physical recreational activities.

Mj66

I agree. Talent is latent unless utilized. My best friend is Mercury in Pisces, she's very bright. But she is easily fooled I noticed, doesn't pick up on nuances. That's the trouble with Pisces in Mercury. Pisces is a very intelligent sign.

Parallels2pluto

Strong Venus placements.. angular or with conjunctions, I think can be an indicator of artistic leanings. Strong Pluto or Neptune placements I think are naturally drawn to the outlets of art and expression.

I personally know 2 virgos with Libra rising and Taurus moons and strong Pluto placements who are talented artists, another girl I know is Virgo sun with Taurus rising and cap moon conj Uranus and that 89 stellium and is a graphic artist. Also have met a Taurus, Libra rising and Pisces moon who was an artist. Personally I’m a Libra with Taurus rising and Virgo moon, my Venus is conjunct Pluto in Scorpio on my DC, im certainly an artisan and always have a project I’m working on, tho my mars influence I think adds a more dangerous element to my crafting skills, since ima metal smith I use machinery n tools and fire. Which mars rules ya, funny how it works out like that! ya

Personalized Uranus usually comes across as ahead of its time, and can really make someone stand out in originality.

I think Personalized Jupiter can also show athletic talent, for whatever reason a lot of fighters have prominent Jupiter’s. Rousey.. mcgreggor, both rose to the top as far as popularity goes and talent, tho not nessicarily deserved, rousey has a crazy ego lol.

I notice a lot of singers also have strong Neptune’s, tho Pluto can add a certain dramatic and edgy flair, like madonna, prince, Beyoncé, jay z. I personally love Pluto conjunctions they r so interesting.